BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Jessica R.
I really enjoyed using this product. It's elements were gentle and felt soothing. The results were great. I bought it from Ulta and felt that the price was great. I have used this product twice now and still enjoy using it. I recommend it to others who would like to try a new face mask.
Janett O.
Bakersfield
I haven’t noticed any major differences in my skin. It doesn’t wash off easily. However, it feels very refreshing when applying. I ordered this product from Ulta because I thought it would help even my skin tone, but there hasn’t been much of a difference since I started using it.
i have a lot of deep red acne scars so i bought this mask to help reduce it. i use this once a week, and i see some scars fading! it isn't as pricey as expected and it had lasted me a long time. it is very relaxing and i love using it!
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I have really sensitive skin and I have redness on my cheeks that I can't stand. This mask also makes the texture of my skin so nice and smooth. It leaves a weird film on your face but nothing a little face wash can't fix!
Bridget E.
This mask is such a luxurious experience. It does not dry my skin but leaves me with a nice glow. I like to use it 2-4 times a week and pair it with a Moisturizing Facial Oil afterwards for extra glow!
Melisa H.
Santa Ana, CA
I did not notice much after completely using the jar. I wish the had better instructions as to how often it is recommended to use for best results. My acne scars and overall skin tone was not lightened
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this stuff it literally brightens my face it's super effective and affordable I purchased this from ulta and I love it I love that it last a long time and it just works amazing I would recommend
Angelique A.
This mask is everything. Omg my face doesn't only look brighter but it feels so clean with this mask it has a slight burn but I feel like it also cleanses pores . I totally recommend this for my oily girls
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
I love this mask! It makes my skin feel taut and clarified. There isn't really a smell, it's a bit chalky smelling but I don't mind. It's a little messy which is the only downside! Gentle on my skin.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
I have acne scars and very acne prone skin so I bought this product to help and I used it 3 times a week for about a month or so and it did absolutley nothing. Another product from Mario that disappointed me.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I love brightening masks but never tried this one. How long does it take to see acne scarring fade after the use of this mask?
Arlem D.
Lemon Grove, CA
I've been looking for a mask for acne scarring. Has anyone tried this does it really work?
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'm interested in this, does anyone know if it would work for Melasma?? I recently got way too much sun on my face and not enough sun block. Melasma is out of control. TIA😊
Lauren W.
Amanda, OH
Does this product help lighten acne scars on your face?
Victoria L.
Does this help with sun spots/freckles? I have been looking for products that help with my freckles.