BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Taylor C.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this mask with my sister and it was so great! I loved the results and will definitely continue to use it!
Rowena P.
San Diego, California
I ised this once a week for pampering myself I love doing my own spa regimen and this one of the product i used
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask did amazing with my acne scars. I used it twice a week and now my scarring is almost completely gone
Kristen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells fantastic, and left my skin feeling nice and hydrated. Great if you have imperfections or discoloration.
Micayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff works!! its so great for my skin type!!!! i would rate ut above 5 stars if i was able too!!!!!!!!!
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this brand its amazing.. it helps me keep my acne away! and leaves my skin feel so soft like a baby skin.
Bianca T.
Seaside
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi my name is bianca tejeda and I would like to review this product this is my first time using this product
Jackie C.
Chicago, Il
This is amazing! It's been helping clear out my acne marks! Will recommend to anyone suffering from scarring.
Angel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good mask, hydrating and leaves skin looking radiant. Definitely helped out alot and would buy again!
Sabdy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask makes your skin so soft. It has a really good smell to it. Its also for all skin type! I love it
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's been looking for a product that can help lighten dark spots, especially those from pimple scars. How effective is this product in brightening dark spots?
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I love brightening masks but never tried this one. How long does it take to see acne scarring fade after the use of this mask?
Arlem D.
Lemon Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a mask for acne scarring. Has anyone tried this does it really work?
Elizabeth C.
Smyrna, TN
I've been interested in trying this product, but I have sensitive skin. I have acne scaring, would this product help reduce the scars? Is this product capable of causing hypopigmenation?
Victoria L.
Does this help with sun spots/freckles? I have been looking for products that help with my freckles.