BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Jackie C.
Chicago, Il
This is amazing! It's been helping clear out my acne marks! Will recommend to anyone suffering from scarring.
Bianca T.
Seaside
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi my name is bianca tejeda and I would like to review this product this is my first time using this product
Angel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good mask, hydrating and leaves skin looking radiant. Definitely helped out alot and would buy again!
Micayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff works!! its so great for my skin type!!!! i would rate ut above 5 stars if i was able too!!!!!!!!!
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this brand its amazing.. it helps me keep my acne away! and leaves my skin feel so soft like a baby skin.
Melissa B.
Grand rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definetly love how well this prodcut truely made my acne scars disappear! For sure reccomend this product!
Marisa L.
Wharton
Absolute favorite of mine, every time I use this product, I feel that my skin is smoother and more radiant.
Sabdy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask makes your skin so soft. It has a really good smell to it. Its also for all skin type! I love it
Natalia D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is great for tightening skin and reducing blemishes. This has become a holy grail in my routine.
Desiree A.
Been using for awhile now because I have alot of scars on my cheeks from acne. . .. ....................
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Has this mask caused anyone with sensitive skin to break out?
Jasmine L.
Salinas, CA
I have a few acne scars and I wanted to use something that would make it go away. Would this be a good product to use for acne scaring ?
Leah L.
St Francisvle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm interested in finding a cream that helps with dark circles under the eye. Is this cream gentle enough for the task?
Elisa C.
Middletown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately when I was younger to be tan was cool. I spent hours as a lifeguard baking in the sun and as a result I have crazy dark spots on my face. I have been working for years on getting rid of them and recently find that my cystic pimples leave super dark spots/ scars after they heal. any insight on this product? I was recommended by a few people but have also heard it takes a long time to see results. anyone have any experience with this product they can share? Thank you, @ElisaCavaliere
Tara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for so,thing to help fade hyper-pigmentation that I have from numerous acne scars. Will this do the trick? If not, does anyone have any recommendations of products that work?? Thanks!