BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Marissa T.
Cary, NC
I bought this mask to help with some dark spots on my face. The mask felt great, but I didn't notice any difference in the spots I was trying to lighten. Maybe I needed to use it for a longer period of time or more frequently, but I was hoping to see more results.
Alexandria C.
Mcallen, TX
This mask smells amazing and gets the job done right. You only need to dot on the spots you have hyper-pigmentation or discolouration and it will lighten those spots and scars up. It works pretty fast and it lasts a long time. Even if it dries out, I would just wet my fingers a bit and rub it around on the dried out mask, and it would go back to the original consistency on my finger and I was still able to use it. I barely purchased another jar this year. The first one I bought was my sophomore year in high school...I am now a sophomore in college. It lasts and it works!!
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I really liked this mask I had a small sample and I am definitely going to go back and buy some more! It's not too harsh on my sensitive skin and I felt like it really helped clean up some of the darker spots & scars on my skin. It didn't take them away but again I only had a sample which was a handful of uses.
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX
I feel like this has help smooth out my face some, idk if it's supposed to do that but it did! I use this 1-2 times a week. Definitely makes me feel like a mini spa at home.
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I am 23 and don't think I really need a whitening mask as I have little discoloration, but I am willing to try anything once. This product is great for brightening the skin! I feel like it sloughs off the top layer of skin, revealing brighter skin from beneath. That being said, a good moisturizer is cruical afterwards, otherwise the skin feels tight and dry. I love all of Mario's products.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Got this mask in a set only used it a couple of times but I think it made my skin feel somewhat smoother and looked brighter I plan to continuously use this mask so I can get the true effect of it. It wasn't expensive because it came with the set on its own I'm not sure but I suggest the set
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
This was a sample product and I saw results within a couple of weeks!! I also love that it doesn't dry my face out after using it. A little goes a long way too! If you have some uneven dark spots definitely give this a try along side a great set of facial care products.
Laura C.
St Petersburg, FL
Im still trying this product i got it about a month, it is good feels a little weird on the face im not gonna lie but i think that it works fine
Yaret D.
This item has a very non-frangranced smell, very light, and very gentle to apply. Leaves skin very moisturized, and not dry. Its very good price wise and exceeds your expectations
Scher G.
Sanford, FL
This mask really makes my skin look illuminated. I have oily skin and tend to stay away from masks that make me glow, but this gives me a lit from within look that I love. I started applying it to the areas where I want brightening and I get the results almost immediately.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?