BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
I love my pale skin and want to keep it that way and I just found this and after one use it is already making a difference. I'm in love.
Emily A.
Richmond Hill, NY
I’m not sure if it works but I haven’t tried constant so that’s my fault because this is a great brand and most of their products work!!
Jasmine C.
Conway, AR
Such a great product! Definitely consider this for acne scars, hyper pigmentation, and dark spots. It’s a great price for a great value.
Alyssa A.
Bronx
I got a small sample but enjoyed how it made my skin feel after. It was gentle on my skin and didn’t irritate it and it smelt good
Morgan  d.
THIS IS SO GOOD FOR ACNE SCARRING. it smells so good as well, and it really helps to lighten the appearance of the redness of my scars.
Azanique R.
Greenville, NC
Really awesome to get rid of dark marks! Leaves your skin a little life-less but is worth it if you need to lighten up some dark spots.
Breeana B.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This product works so well! Mario killed it when coming out with this product, I bought it at my local Ulta. I highly recommend!
Sierra F.
actually does brighten skin and also leaves it soft and glowing, smells nice and citrus like, one of my favorite masks from this brand
Maggie P.
I only had a sample, but it did wonders to my face. I would definitely say that if you have a dry face this may not be the best option.
Laticia E.
Texas
I have dark spots in my face and it helped it clear it. I️ would definitely recommend this product anyone who needs a little whitening.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?