BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Cristy P.
Dallas, TX
Works wonders on calming the skin and brightening complexion from dark acne spots, I've used this product a few times! And would recommend
Elizibiza L.
Wyandotte, MI
I love Mario! This stuff is amazing. You can notice the lightening and brightening right away. The very next morning you will be radiant :)
It was really good it worked a lot for me it just went dry on my skin so I had to use other products but other than that it was great
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
I got a sample from Mario badescu. I went to Florida for vacation so I took all my samples so I used it omg my face look clear right away.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
I love my pale skin and want to keep it that way and I just found this and after one use it is already making a difference. I'm in love.
Alyssa A.
Bronx
I got a small sample but enjoyed how it made my skin feel after. It was gentle on my skin and didn’t irritate it and it smelt good
kayleigh l.
Glendale , AZ
I was so surprised at how nice this smelled. Really great at brightening skin especially of you have acne scars. Really happy with this.
Emily A.
Richmond Hill, NY
I’m not sure if it works but I haven’t tried constant so that’s my fault because this is a great brand and most of their products work!!
Jasmine C.
Conway, AR
Such a great product! Definitely consider this for acne scars, hyper pigmentation, and dark spots. It’s a great price for a great value.
Laticia E.
Texas
I have dark spots in my face and it helped it clear it. I️ would definitely recommend this product anyone who needs a little whitening.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?