BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Amany J.
Dearborn, MI
This mask is great and helpful with my discoloration and uneven skin tone. It is difficult to remove. I use my clarisonic to remove it and that works great!
Kelsey V.
mill creek, WA
I LOVE this stuff and seeing this product pop up on my snaps reminded me that I need to go repurchase! It works insanely well and leaves my face feeling baby soft after using it. It's a little messy as it starts to dry and flake off but overall it's wonderful and I totally recommend it!
Arielle P.
Englishtown, NJ
I made a large MB purchase at Ulta and received a small sample of this mask. Though the package was small I was able to get about four uses out of it. I really liked this product, I felt i did see an evenness of the skin after use. I will be purchasing a full size.
Justine-Renee J.
I love this mask it helped lighten some of my hyper pigmentation in a way other products just haven't been able to. Would definitely recommend.
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
This stuff is amazing for sun spots and uneven skin!! I have melasma from pregnancy and his stuff along with my other skin regime has helped so much!
Kamal G.
I loveeee this mask. For the price it's great and you notice a difference. It can be harsh so I suggest testing it out first. I noticed an instant difference in my skin when I used this. I know if I am religious with this product and use it regularly it will make a difference in my skin overtime. But I've used it here and there and I love it!
Marisa D.
I was a little skeptical about this product when I first bought it, to be honest. But I did actually notice a change in my acne scars after several uses. This isn't just a one-time fix-all mask, but it will lighten scars over time. It smells clean and refreshing without being overbearing and it doesn't burn the skin. Very impressed!
Avery Y.
Clarksville, TN
Love love LOVE this mask. It's so perfect for reducing the appearance of dark marks. It's a thin consistency so I've gotten quite a few uses out of it and still have plenty left. I try to use it about 3 times a week before bedtime and every morning afterwards I wake up and all of my marks look diminished. Seriously this stuff works so amazing. I love this brand!
Deidra H.
Las Vegas, NV
The smell, however did not see any improvement with my skin. Very disappointing product.
Ishrath A.
Jamaica, NY
This mask is the absolute best for drying out pimples and fading acne scars. I found out about this product from a youtube video and felt like trying it out for myself and fell in love with it after one try! it had my face feeling silky smooth after.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?