BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Lacey H.
Steelville, MO
I adore this product! It is one of the first masks to make my skin feel flawless and not irritate my skin. It isn't harsh at all and the scent reminds me of a spa. Overall this product is very effective and I would purchase again in a heartbeat! Great!
Alexis S.
Laguna Hills, CA
#brightening and #whitening for acne scars etc. This mask does the job well! I can't even tell I had acne scars in my chin from years of picking acne.
Clancyy W.
Prairieville, LA
First of all, this mask smells SO good! Second, it does what it needs to. It leaves my in feeling fresh and clean. I also love just spooking my family because it turns my face white.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As I am writing this I have this product on my face. It's an amazing mask it just one of those products that you have to have in your bathroom for whenever you want a nice mask to help brighten and whiten your face. I really like this mask and I recommend this product to everyone.
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! The whole Mario Badescu brand is amazing and none of their products disappoint. The whitening mask brightens up your face and helps to correct your complexion. It feels so refreshing to use and I use it about once a week. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Tiffany L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love this product! It smells wonderful, it's ultra hydrating, and it really does create a brightening glow. I've repurchased this product multiple times.
Lilliam G.
Conroe, TX
I have scars because of my acne and this has helped me somewhat clear them out. I love his repeater spray after i put this on.
Kenia V.
Oakland, CA
I do have a little bit of pigmentation on my face, so I've purchased this mask and it's been improving my skin complexion.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA
I bought this one day while I was shopping. It turned out to be the best face mask for my skin. I still purchase it to this day.I like the way it makes my face feel.
Kelly O.
This stuff works wonders! I use the on my acne scaring & dark spots and with using a few times over the course of a few weeks I have noticed the dimished appearance!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?