BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
I can't really say that this met my expectations but this BRAND as a whole is quite nice. I like the quality and simplicity of these products
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
I bought this product in hopes to would help with the discoloration on my skin caused by acne but this product didn't do anything to help me
Scarlett P.
Dallas, TX
I love this mask. I use once a week and feel like it lightens and balances the uneven tones on my skin. Works really well on sensitive skin.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Just no noticeable change, I assumed it was supposed to brighten or help lighten dark spots, it did neither even after using the whole bottle
Elizibiza L.
Wyandotte, MI
I love Mario! This stuff is amazing. You can notice the lightening and brightening right away. The very next morning you will be radiant :)
It was really good it worked a lot for me it just went dry on my skin so I had to use other products but other than that it was great
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
I got a sample from Mario badescu. I went to Florida for vacation so I took all my samples so I used it omg my face look clear right away.
Cristy P.
Dallas, TX
Works wonders on calming the skin and brightening complexion from dark acne spots, I've used this product a few times! And would recommend
Emily A.
Richmond Hill, NY
I’m not sure if it works but I haven’t tried constant so that’s my fault because this is a great brand and most of their products work!!
Alyssa A.
Bronx
I got a small sample but enjoyed how it made my skin feel after. It was gentle on my skin and didn’t irritate it and it smelt good
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?