BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Christina D.
My go to when my skin decides to revolt and be problematic. I get congestion and that results in "texture" on the face which I hate. This mask is a life saver. I purchase from ulta for what I feel is a very reasonable price for the quality of the product.
Madison E.
Mesa, AZ
I love this mask. It helps to lighten the dark spots and scars left behind from acne
Lorena M.
I recently purchased this from ulta for 24$ which is reasonable. Not only has it given a better complexion as far as even skin tone in just two weeks but my acne scars have diminished by 50% I love this product
Carissa K.
Smock, PA
The whitening mask has a great smell (reminds me of yogurt) and feels very cooling and refreshing on the skin. I was recommended this mask by an associate on the Mario Badescu website as a treatment for dark marks and acne scars. For as long as I've used it, I am satisfied by its work in fading the scars, though they have not disappeared completely.
Aly G.
Mission, TX
Didnt really much like it smelled ugly to did see a didfernece but you should try it yourself
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA
I got a sample of the Mario Badescu Whitening mask when i bought a couple products from Ulta. At first i was hesitant to try it. After using it i LOVED it. It made my face feel soft and my skin looked more even all over. The redness in my skin died down when i used the mask. I usually used it at night so i could just put some lotion on my face afterwards and go to bed and wake up with a fresh face!
Lacey H.
Steelville, MO
I adore this product! It is one of the first masks to make my skin feel flawless and not irritate my skin. It isn't harsh at all and the scent reminds me of a spa. Overall this product is very effective and I would purchase again in a heartbeat! Great!
Alexis S.
Laguna Hills, CA
#brightening and #whitening for acne scars etc. This mask does the job well! I can't even tell I had acne scars in my chin from years of picking acne.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
As I am writing this I have this product on my face. It's an amazing mask it just one of those products that you have to have in your bathroom for whenever you want a nice mask to help brighten and whiten your face. I really like this mask and I recommend this product to everyone.
Tiffany L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love this product! It smells wonderful, it's ultra hydrating, and it really does create a brightening glow. I've repurchased this product multiple times.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?