BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Tatiana G.
Fort campbell, KY
I use this on my acne scars and it's really made a huge difference in my appearance! I've used it 5 times already and it's almost completely gone!
Paola E.
Love this to get rid of acne scars. It works like a charm. However it does lighten your skin tone but it's not too much. Overall I like this a lot.
Emily P.
Bryan
This whole line of products is great my only downfall was it's only 2 oz of product but all in all it was worth the money I'd definitely buy again
Elycia Q.
Bellflower, CA
This is a good mask for people with acne scars or dark marks that they want to get rid of. It will help lighten and gradually get rid of the marks.
Maura R.
This mask is really nice. It has a lovely consistency - not too thick or thin. It really refreshes and brightens the skin. It smells great as well!
Corina L.
Irving
I have dark spots on my face and this creme does it's work leaves my face looking and feeling brand new unlike other products they dry my face up.
Lacey E.
Dallas
One of my favorite products! It helps with sunspots and discoloration. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin after the first time I used it!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an awesome product to help with any acne scarring you may have!! After one use, my skin already looked brighter. It's also not too drying!
Jasmine H.
Canyon Country, CA
Didn't whiten or brighten my skin. It left a really weird residue that was hard to get rid of. My skin felt more filthy after use than before use.
Neels A.
Love this mask! Overtime it really helps to brighten skin and lighten dark spots. Only downside is that it can be drying if you use it too often.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?