BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Morgan B.
Broken Arrow, OK
This mask is really nice! It's reasonably priced for how much product you get. I really did notice a difference in my skin after using this mask consistently.
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
This moisturized my skin but did nothing to brighten it. I used about half of it before I threw it away. I definitely don't think it benefited my skin in any way.
Erika E.
This mask made my skin look amazing. It really helped improve my uneven skin tone. The only downsides are the high price and messiness when washing off the mask.
Kati W.
I have to see a difference in using this. I applied to my problem areas and then used a pore strip and it still have yet to help but I don't want to give up on it yet
Alexandria C.
Mission, TX
This mask smells amazing and gets the job done right. You only need to dot on the spots you have hyper-pigmentation or discolouration and it will lighten those spots and scars up. It works pretty fast and it lasts a long time. Even if it dries out, I would just wet my fingers a bit and rub it around on the dried out mask, and it would go back to the original consistency on my finger and I was still able to use it. I barely purchased another jar this year. The first one I bought was my sophomore year in high school...I am now a sophomore in college. It lasts and it works!!
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
If you have any types of scarring, this is the mask for you!!! I love this product. It doesn't totally take away the redness but it does make it less noticeable.
Allison B.
I recently purchased this and the consistency after it dries and it comes in contact with water is weird. it feels a bit dry. I heard it was good for the dark marks.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
After using the whitening mask, the acne marks on my face are completely gone. It did take a few months to see significant results, but it was worth the wait. My mom and sisters even began to start using this product as well.
Inna S.
Westfield , MA
This stuff was amazing for my dark spots! It was recommended to me by a friend and im so happy i went out and bought it! If you need help with dark spots this is it
Andrea P.
Carrollton, TX
Amazing product for fading dark spots! I started using it 12/20/16 to fade the dark spots and I was very skeptical bc nothing I've used has really worked. This worked within 2 weeks spots are fading and shrinking to the point some are completely gone in just 2 weeks! I love this product and believe my spots will be completely gone when I finish the jar.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?