BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I am 23 and don't think I really need a whitening mask as I have little discoloration, but I am willing to try anything once. This product is great for brightening the skin! I feel like it sloughs off the top layer of skin, revealing brighter skin from beneath. That being said, a good moisturizer is cruical afterwards, otherwise the skin feels tight and dry. I love all of Mario's products.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Got this mask in a set only used it a couple of times but I think it made my skin feel somewhat smoother and looked brighter I plan to continuously use this mask so I can get the true effect of it. It wasn't expensive because it came with the set on its own I'm not sure but I suggest the set
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
This was a sample product and I saw results within a couple of weeks!! I also love that it doesn't dry my face out after using it. A little goes a long way too! If you have some uneven dark spots definitely give this a try along side a great set of facial care products.
Laura C.
St Petersburg, FL
Im still trying this product i got it about a month, it is good feels a little weird on the face im not gonna lie but i think that it works fine
Yaret D.
This item has a very non-frangranced smell, very light, and very gentle to apply. Leaves skin very moisturized, and not dry. Its very good price wise and exceeds your expectations
Scher G.
Sanford, FL
This mask really makes my skin look illuminated. I have oily skin and tend to stay away from masks that make me glow, but this gives me a lit from within look that I love. I started applying it to the areas where I want brightening and I get the results almost immediately.
Lauren W.
Alexandria, VA
Good mask for brightening and tightening. It does help with my acne, though that's not an advertised benefit. Maybe because of the Vitamin C? I'm not sure but i slap some of this on while I'm getting ready for work, rinses easily and leaves skin prepped for makeup!
Megan T.
This mask has lightened a lot of my lighter acne scars, but not so much the major ones. I've used it a few times so far so maybe I have to use it a bit longer, which I'm willing to do. Four stars for the amazing effect on superficial/light scars, will give five stars once my deeper scars lighten up.
Miller S.
Calms down my red PIH and PIE acne scars/marks and leaves me feeling refreshed, clean, and moisturized.
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
This product feels nice and smells nice, but I didn't really see a big difference after several uses.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?