BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Paola E.
Love this to get rid of acne scars. It works like a charm. However it does lighten your skin tone but it's not too much. Overall I like this a lot.
Neels A.
Love this mask! Overtime it really helps to brighten skin and lighten dark spots. Only downside is that it can be drying if you use it too often.
Ana M.
Ontario, CA
Love this mask! Use it once a week.  Really helps with my acne scars. The key is consistency because like with everything.... consistency is key!
Nicole F.
Austell, GA
My skin always looks healthier after I use this mask. My pores are reducing and my skin looks so smooth. It's an affordable high quality product!
Tayla C.
Irvine, CA
I suffer from slight hyper-pigmentation on my face and this mask definitely helps reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone. It smells great too!
Laura C.
St Petersburg, FL
Im still trying this product i got it about a month, it is good feels a little weird on the face im not gonna lie but i think that it works fine
Kendra D.
Fabulous! Really opens up pores and smooths skin. Face looks much brighter and clearer. The mask does not get hard, so it does not pull on face.
Serena R.
Really good for brightening under the eyes and helped with my dark circles and discoloration a lot. I think the product worked decently for me.
Justine-Renee J.
I love this mask it helped lighten some of my hyper pigmentation in a way other products just haven't been able to. Would definitely recommend.
Ashley C.
Chicago
It's great don't get me wrong but it leaves my skin kinda rough and I don't know if it's meant to be like that but other than that it's great.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?