BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Estefeni C.
Ocoee , FL
I've been using this for a while now paired up with the super collagen mask and I love the duo! They work wonders and make my complexion brighter :)
Alexandria H.
Gainesville, FL
Made my skin feel really smooth and calm after using. I took a hot shower and then applied the mask and my skin loved it. It was gentle and smoothing
Amy N.
Rainsville, AL
This mask is amazing! I have used it every other night and it makes my skin so soft! I can't recommend it enough. The price is high but so worth it.
Stephanie S.
Very effective. It actually helps with my acne/redness as well. Noticed some separation so before use I have to swirl with a q tip, but I don't mind.
Melanie M.
Austin, TX
This mask goes on nicely and my skin felt softer after one use but it feels like it doesn't wash off entirely. It's hard to get all product off face
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
This stuff is amazing for sun spots and uneven skin!! I have melasma from pregnancy and his stuff along with my other skin regime has helped so much!
natalie c.
Santa Ana, CA
I enjoyed the mask but it over dried my skin and I've tried better masks but i recommend it for people with really oily skin I think the price is ok
Jenny C.
New London, CT
it felt great on my face. My skin felt so soft after using it. I only tried a sample size so I cant give a whole review on it but I'd love to try it
Diana S.
Made my skin feel smooth and refreshed. The product flaked when dry which I did not like and it smelled like chemicals, but delivered great results.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an awesome product to help with any acne scarring you may have!! After one use, my skin already looked brighter. It's also not too drying!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?