BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Easy to get at ulta or urban outfitters in store.
Price is +$20
I have tried whitening soaps from the Philippines before and thought I should try this facemask out. This product was ok but I did not see any difference in my skin.
It did not whiten my skin or old acne scars.
Megan M.
Providence, UT
Not only is this my favorite mask for myself, but is also my favorite gift to give to any of my girlfriends! Leaves my skin glowing! Perfect to use before a big event to brighten up my skin!
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I will never buy a different whitening mask ever again. Not only does this help with red spots right away, its gentle to my skin and doesn't leave me with breakouts. the packaging is a plus since its just white and green, simply pretty! i would for sure recommend to others!
Jessica O.
Brentwood, CA
love this for hyper pigmentation. If I just recently had a bad breakout I will normally use this mask when it's in the healing phase. I find my skin doesnt heal as fast anymore and this mask definitely makes a difference. Its gentle on my skin but I see results.
Stephanie S.
Very effective. It actually helps with my acne/redness as well. Noticed some separation so before use I have to swirl with a q tip, but I don't mind.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
if you had acne scars in the past, or overall uneven skin tone this mask will fix all of that! i do this mask once a week and it has been very effective, i highly recommended! i love all of all mario badescu products.
Christina P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Helps with redness and gives your face an appearence of wakefulness . It's quite amazing
Kati W.
I have to see a difference in using this. I applied to my problem areas and then used a pore strip and it still have yet to help but I don't want to give up on it yet
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
ONE OF THE BEST MASKS I HAVE EVER USED! Has lightened my dark spots significantly and makes my skin smooth and soft and even has helped with my oiliness and breakouts.
Beauty L.
My skin is clear now, but before when I had a bad breakout, I tried to product to see if it would help the "past" hyper pigmentation marks. It absolutely did nothing. It felt nice on the skin, and I used it religiously, but saw no improvement. At least it didn't break me out.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?