BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Jocelyn V.
Novato, CA
Great mask! I don't feel a refreshed face after unfortunately but besides that it's great
Christina P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Helps with redness and gives your face an appearence of wakefulness . It's quite amazing
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this. I use it just to brighten up my face because I've got a really dull, uneven complexion. I think you can see some results after the first use, but you definitely see a difference after continuous use. I will continue to buy this and other Mario Badescu products because everything I've tried has been amazing. I originally tried this in a sample bag that I got for free. I went to their website and input info about my skin and problems and they created a daily regimen for me and sent sample sizes of the products I'd need. They also included a guide to using the products properly so I could see results and I definitely did. I ended up buying a bunch of products after that because I fell in love. It's more expensive than drug store stuff but it's also way more effective. I've tried so many products over the years and these are by far my favorite ones.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS
This mask smells pretty bad but it is a great one! It really is a brightening mask, it faded my acne scars and pigmentation.
Melissa B.
Grand rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definetly love how well this prodcut truely made my acne scars disappear! For sure reccomend this product!
Kenia V.
Oakland, CA
I do have a little bit of pigmentation on my face, so I've purchased this mask and it's been improving my skin complexion.
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! The whole Mario Badescu brand is amazing and none of their products disappoint. The whitening mask brightens up your face and helps to correct your complexion. It feels so refreshing to use and I use it about once a week. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Clancyy W.
Prairieville, LA
First of all, this mask smells SO good! Second, it does what it needs to. It leaves my in feeling fresh and clean. I also love just spooking my family because it turns my face white.
Tatiana G.
Long Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my acne scars and it's really made a huge difference in my appearance! I've used it 5 times already and it's almost completely gone!
Melisa H.
Santa Ana, CA
I did not notice much after completely using the jar. I wish the had better instructions as to how often it is recommended to use for best results. My acne scars and overall skin tone was not lightened
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?