BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Madison G.
Manassas, VA
Best for Rosacea and acne scaring!! Hard to remove but amazing feeling left after applying
Scher G.
Sanford, FL
This mask really makes my skin look illuminated. I have oily skin and tend to stay away from masks that make me glow, but this gives me a lit from within look that I love. I started applying it to the areas where I want brightening and I get the results almost immediately.
Yaret D.
This item has a very non-frangranced smell, very light, and very gentle to apply. Leaves skin very moisturized, and not dry. Its very good price wise and exceeds your expectations
Laura C.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im still trying this product i got it about a month, it is good feels a little weird on the face im not gonna lie but i think that it works fine
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a sample product and I saw results within a couple of weeks!! I also love that it doesn't dry my face out after using it. A little goes a long way too! If you have some uneven dark spots definitely give this a try along side a great set of facial care products.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Got this mask in a set only used it a couple of times but I think it made my skin feel somewhat smoother and looked brighter I plan to continuously use this mask so I can get the true effect of it. It wasn't expensive because it came with the set on its own I'm not sure but I suggest the set
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am 23 and don't think I really need a whitening mask as I have little discoloration, but I am willing to try anything once. This product is great for brightening the skin! I feel like it sloughs off the top layer of skin, revealing brighter skin from beneath. That being said, a good moisturizer is cruical afterwards, otherwise the skin feels tight and dry. I love all of Mario's products.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Mario Badescu whitening mask works great. Works great. Works great. Mario Badescu
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX
I feel like this has help smooth out my face some, idk if it's supposed to do that but it did! I use this 1-2 times a week. Definitely makes me feel like a mini spa at home.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this mask I had a small sample and I am definitely going to go back and buy some more! It's not too harsh on my sensitive skin and I felt like it really helped clean up some of the darker spots & scars on my skin. It didn't take them away but again I only had a sample which was a handful of uses.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?