BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Brooke B.
Oxford, MS
I have used this product often to help with sun spots and dark spots left from acne. I am very pleased with the results and am continuing to use it.
Mia M.
Philadelphia , PA
First off, this does NOT bleach your skin! It's helps to lighten and brighten the look of discoloration due to acne scarring. It will not bleach the skin.
Marie S.
Houston
This product is very good. Along with the company that caters to all. The product did in fact work for me and I could see it whitening. I would recommend.
Lauren P.
Aledo, TX
One of my hg's. Great for black heads and great for overall skin health. This is a classic and for good reason ! Simple
Packaging and reasonable pricing.
Tiffany L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love this product! It smells wonderful, it's ultra hydrating, and it really does create a brightening glow. I've repurchased this product multiple times.
cynthia a.
Monroe Township, NJ
I received the Whitening Mask as part of a skin brightening set. I have used it on my face a few times and have only noticed a minor brightening effect.
Bianca G.
Rosedale, NY
This is the best mask if you have sun spots and acne scars. I love putting it on befor I put on my makeup. I put it on a hour before and then moisturize!
Shantle Joan C.
Mario badescu my favorite set of products especialy on my face i used this for several times like 3 times a week nice oackaging and good catch for this
Alexis S.
Laguna Hills, CA
#brightening and #whitening for acne scars etc. This mask does the job well! I can't even tell I had acne scars in my chin from years of picking acne.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this mask. It is so potent that you can not use it daily. I bought it to help out with redness from my acne scarring and saw a huge difference.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?