BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Maria G.
Modesto, CA
This product is so good for your skin , its really good didn’t disappoint me at all it actually helps alot with my skin i use it all the time the price is great . Nothing needs to improve this is great in my skin care routine
riley💄💘 C.
Deer Park
I absolutely LIVE for this Mario Badescu Whitening Face Mask!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It works wonders on my skin and has helped my skin through so much, from acne, to scars, to any problem I maight have ever had with my skin!!! Totally recommend!!!
Angelica M.
parma
this product I recommend to everyone. This has kept my face looking flawless and rejuvenated which is just amazing. It is also on the budget which is convenient to everyone. It can be also found almost everywhere like ulta.
Jamie T.
AKRON, OH
I really Love  this face mask. I bought a trio pack for christmas last year to try and they've lasted me a really long time. Plus if you do a multimask you can target areas of the skin that you need to treat for different purposes. Def. recommend this mask and I have sensitive/combination skin. This brightened my skin and left it feeling silky smooth.
Grace D.
Grand Rapids
I haven’t used it enough to see full results in terms of lightening dark spots. I like the formula but wish it came with a brush or applicator. A little hard to get off after it dries but feels very clean once it is off.
Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
I’m going out tonight and I can meet there around six I don’t talk about it I just want you know I love love it love love and miss it I just want you know I know going out of my life I don’t want you know what I’m
Marina S.
new york
This is my favorite product by Mario Badescu. I sweat by this brand AND by this mask it makes everything better. Help so much with problematic skin help brighten and clear up face very quickly its a great product
Angela C.
Bristow , VA
When I tried this product it came in a set which I bought at ulta. This mask feels so refreshing! This is perfect for tired and dull skin because it really makes your skin brighter! The price is very reasonable, the full jar retails for $24. I will definitely be re-purchasing this again! Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask - 2 oz
Jasmine P.
dayton
These are such good go to and I’d so recommend these to a friend! I wear these everyday and they stay on throughout the day! I’d so recommend these to a friend as a go to because of how good this product is!
kenedi p.
dallas
I have some acne scars and i was looking for a mask to help clear them up! I read some reviews and thought this might work to help me clear them up! However, this irritated my skin and broke me out very bad after the first couple of uses! I have combination skin, and It was just way too drying for my skin. I returned it immediately.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?