BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Colleen G.
New Rochelle, NY
I usually love Mario badescu products but this one was just kind of 'ehhh' for me. I didn't notice anything significant, and still felt like I needed to cleanse my skin after using this mask.
Nicole E.
Appleton, WI
This is the best mask! I have discoloration and redness from acne scarring. if I use this 2-3 times a week my complexion is noticeably brighter. however, I must keep using it to see results.
Tamara L.
Albuquerque, NM
This smells amazing. It left my skin feeling moistureized and plump. It helped it look less dull as well. You don't need a lot so the jar will go a long way. It's easy to rinse off as well.
Denise O.
Well just loved this mask...

I could tell that it was getting rid of the brown spots on my face within a week it also moisturize my face really nice so I give this product of two thumbs up
Julie L.
With this mask, less is more. I use it interchangeably with my other masks. It loses some stars because it doesn't rinse off, you'll need a wet towel. When I use too much, I break out.
member-c1b89ea30
San Diego, CA
I loooove this masskk!!!!!!! Perfect for hyperpigmentation!!! It reaallyyy helps. I use it 3 times a week at night after cleansing. Its amazing! You can really see the difference
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I really wanted to like this mask but couldn't find anything good about it. I actually think this made me break out after using it. Unfortunately I had to give this to a friend.
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
One of my favorite masks ever! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing. It doesnt dry out my skin or leave it feeling dull. Definitely worth a try for everyone.
Noemii G.
Oxnard, CA
Mario Badescus Products are awesome specially this white mean mass that if you doing my dark scarves around my mouth won't stop using this product until I die
cynthia a.
Monroe Township, NJ
I received the Whitening Mask as part of a skin brightening set. I have used it on my face a few times and have only noticed a minor brightening effect.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?