BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Sarah G.
Concord , NC
It is a very good mask it balances skin, improves skin texture, leaves a clean feel, moisturizing , not greasy and smells great. My skin has definitely improved since I’ve used this it improves acne scares a lot, it’s lightens them up and makes it where they are hardly noticeable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mariam H.
skokie
I love this mask. I had acne scars that became lighter after I used this mask regularly. I buy MB products when they come on sale at ulta during their 21 days of beauty sale. This mask is definitely worth the price but don't expect overnight results. You do have to use this mask regularly (1-2x/week) before seeing results.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I wanted to like this but I used it for moths with no visible difference. It also feels sticky after you rinse it off so I feel like it leaves a layer on my skin that traps it and causes more breakouts. ....haven't used it since two summers ago and I won't repurchase this.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
This mask isn't the most comfortable, but at least it does its job. Once it dries, it tends to flake, so throw on a dirty shirt or something! It feels nice and soft but my skin always feels a little oily almost after? Almost as if I've been sweating all day or something.
Amber H.
This Whitening mask is amazing! I have PCOS and often get skin discoloration from hormone imbalance. And this stuff is a dream! I use it in my armpits and in the back of my neck and the discolored spots are lightened and make my skin more even. Can not get enough of this mask!!!!
Maryann M.
New Jersey
Love it I always use it during the summer I’ve seen such a difference in my over all skin  been using it for about 2 years now and the price is amazing not to expensive. And the packaging is perfect so clean looking. Wouldn’t change anything about this product
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
First time i used this product i snuck it from my stepmother. I had bad discoloration around my lips from constant chapped lips and severe dry winter skin as a youngin. I used it and within a week my discoloration around my lips lifted a couple of shades. Love this product!!!
🌺 K.
I have used this along with the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming cleanser to help fade my acne marks to where they are less noticeable. They are still there, but not as pronounced as they used to be, which I will give credit to these two products. While it does help fade / lighten scars, I do not see where it lightens or fades unwanted beauty marks, not that I purchased it for that, just thought I’d through that out there encase someone was wondering. It is a slow process to get your acne scars to fade, but I totally recommend giving it a try.
taylor k.
Bakersfield, CA
Literally this mask is soooo great for dark spots and redness. I have some minor acne scarring and instantly after I take this mask off my skin tone is so even. I have really sensitive skin and this mask is super gentle on the skin and causes no redness or irritation.
Macy G.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
I gave this mask a try at the suggestion of an ulta employee and wasn’t a big fan of it. Now there are plenty of Mario Badescu products I absolutely love (looking at you Glycolic Toner and Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender Facial Mist), but this just wasn’t one of them.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??