BY MARIO BADESCU #51 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Maria Z.
It really helped brighten up my skin and got rid of the redness. It also tightened my skin and made it smooth. I bought it from Amazon. This product was well packaged. It was fast delivery as well. This product was effective for my combination skin type.
Lena T.
I love this product! I use it 2 times a week and I've seriously seen a huge difference with my dark spots! Be careful when using it tho because if u use it too much it can seriously dry out your skin so I would say only use it twice a week to be safe :)
Savannah G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I found that this mask helps eliminate redness post breakout. This didn't really do anything for me to eliminate the breakout, but it did even out my skin texture. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. Highly recommend if you have redness.
Athena S.
Irvine, CA
recently picked this up and I am blow away at the results.  I have ethnic skin and am prone to hyper pigmentation.  this has been a life saver.  Again I have only been using for about 2 weeks now but I honestly have noticed such a difference.  Try it out!
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
Awesome product! The product took about 4-5 uses to be able to tell a difference but once I noticed a difference I was blown away! Worked great with my uneven skintone. It definitely met my expectations. Will be purchasing again once I run out.
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
This is an amazing mask! I have acne/oily/combo skin and this helps with the appearance of acne scars and just really makes my skin glow and calm it down :) I bought this at Ulta for about $24 and it was so worth it! I use this at least twice a week!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I appreciate how smooth and how much more bright my skin looks when I use this! It definitely helped lighten up some pigmentation too. However, I didn't really notice any 'whitening' action.. which I don't really mind but it would be nice if it did whiten skin!
Elizabeth S.
Hoover, AL
I absolutely love the smell of this mask. It goes on so smooth when I apply with a brush. My dark spots and marks have faded gradually the more consistent I use the product. Only negative is the amount of flakes when it dries, looks like it's snowing.
Cailyn B.
Douglasville, GA
I love this stuff and the smell! I also love the fact that it actually works. I've always had really bad dark spots and an uneven skin tone, this stuff has saved me! You can also see a difference after a first time use. I highly highly recommend!!
Kasia T.
I have recently tried this mask out due to my uneven skintone because I have had acne in the past. I have dark spots that now have cleared up just from using this product. The outside presence of the mask is clean and minimalistic, highly recommend.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??