BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Sujey C.
Slowly getting rid of my old acne scars. Also leaves my skin feeling very soft! Love love :)
Carol R.
Vacaville, CA
It helped with my dark spots and acne scars. I liked it and it did the job I was expecting.
Levi A.
Morris, OK
I saw a difference the first time I used it. Definitely my go to after little breakouts.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
I haven’t seen any lightening of spots. Fairly priced but not 100% sold that it works.
Leah M.
Newberry, FL
I loveeee Mario Badescu! This mask was amazing! I love how it made my skin feel.!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
This is a good product, it keeps skin very hydrated. It is very thick though
Nataly J.
Buckeye , AZ
This mask is great and works well at helping brightening the complexion. It can be a little irritating so make sure you're careful with how long you leave it on. It's not overly drying so that's also a plus. I would definitely recommend this
Christina P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Helps with redness and gives your face an appearence of wakefulness . It's quite amazing
Melinda C.
Norfolk , VA
I love this mask. It clears my skin up super well and makes it feel smoother and nice. It is not too pricey for being "higher" end - purchased at Ulta. The smell of his masks aren't my favorite but they're tolerable.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Very nice mask....I love love love mario badescu and I'm always trying new things in his line. This was j9ce for fading spots and none of their products ever break me out. Which is amazing!
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?