BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Dee S.
Middletown, CT
Purchased this item to reduce the appearance or darkness of my dark spots and I can honestly say that it did nothing to help me. The mask is very tight and dries very fast but it did not do what it said it should for $22b
Tamara L.
Albuquerque , NM
This smells amazing. It left my skin feeling moistureized and plump. It helped it look less dull as well. You don't need a lot so the jar will go a long way. It's easy to rinse off as well.
Daisy H.
Bought it at ulta during a sale. I've used it several times and I love the results afterwards. It does make a mess since product flakes onto clothes. It leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.
Brooke B.
Darien, GA
This mask is great! It has brightened my face up in a matter of weeks! It can be a bit harsh but the results are worth it. I would highly recommend this product to anybody looking for a good brightening treatment
Melinda C.
Norfolk, VA
I love this mask. It clears my skin up super well and makes it feel smoother and nice. It is not too pricey for being "higher" end - purchased at Ulta. The smell of his masks aren't my favorite but they're tolerable.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
My sister has been using this mask consistently and liking the results. It's a quality brand and it shows from their products. I'm looking forward to trying more MArio Badescu products
Fareeza A.
The mask was nice and did leave me feeling a difference. Not very expensive, but obviously has to be used continuously and with similar products for best results
Lyndsey C.
Stone mountain, Ga
Goes on evenly and is easy to remove. It smells good and is a nice consistency. I also feel that it's actually very gentle. I've only used it a couple of times so far and it's helped a bit with the redness in my cheeks.
Kelly O.
This stuff works wonders! I use the on my acne scaring & dark spots and with using a few times over the course of a few weeks I have noticed the dimished appearance!
member-c1b89ea30
San Diego, CA
I loooove this masskk!!!!!!! Perfect for hyperpigmentation!!! It reaallyyy helps. I use it 3 times a week at night after cleansing. Its amazing! You can really see the difference
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?