BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
This mask is supposed to be for whitening your face to make it brighter. And I feel like it did that. My skin was looking very doll and after using this it made a big difference
Angela K.
I love this product. It smells amazing, you only need a little bit to cover your entire face, it doesn't dry to the point of tightness while you're using it, and it comes off easily, leaving your face silky smooth and glowing. Would recommend!
i have a lot of deep red acne scars so i bought this mask to help reduce it. i use this once a week, and i see some scars fading! it isn't as pricey as expected and it had lasted me a long time. it is very relaxing and i love using it!
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I have really sensitive skin and I have redness on my cheeks that I can't stand. This mask also makes the texture of my skin so nice and smooth. It leaves a weird film on your face but nothing a little face wash can't fix!
Bridget E.
This mask is such a luxurious experience. It does not dry my skin but leaves me with a nice glow. I like to use it 2-4 times a week and pair it with a Moisturizing Facial Oil afterwards for extra glow!
Melisa H.
Santa Ana, CA
I did not notice much after completely using the jar. I wish the had better instructions as to how often it is recommended to use for best results. My acne scars and overall skin tone was not lightened
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this stuff it literally brightens my face it's super effective and affordable I purchased this from ulta and I love it I love that it last a long time and it just works amazing I would recommend
Angelique A.
This mask is everything. Omg my face doesn't only look brighter but it feels so clean with this mask it has a slight burn but I feel like it also cleanses pores . I totally recommend this for my oily girls
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
I have acne scars and very acne prone skin so I bought this product to help and I used it 3 times a week for about a month or so and it did absolutley nothing. Another product from Mario that disappointed me.
Jessica V.
So excited to try this! I finally got it ! And I'm going to be doing before and after pics and of course letting you guys in on the results! I suffer from really bad acne I have some acne scars and redness ! So let's see what this baby does !
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?