BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Liv H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this so I'm not sure if it works yet for me. But it was a good price for its size.
Sujey C.
Slowly getting rid of my old acne scars. Also leaves my skin feeling very soft! Love love :)
Alexia R.
San Juan , TX
I absolutely love this mask! It's already been a month and my face feels fresher and cleaner!
Carol R.
Vacaville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helped with my dark spots and acne scars. I liked it and it did the job I was expecting.
Levi A.
Morris, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw a difference the first time I used it. Definitely my go to after little breakouts.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t seen any lightening of spots. Fairly priced but not 100% sold that it works.
Leah M.
Newberry, FL
I loveeee Mario Badescu! This mask was amazing! I love how it made my skin feel.!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product, it keeps skin very hydrated. It is very thick though
Nataly J.
Buckeye , AZ
This mask is great and works well at helping brightening the complexion. It can be a little irritating so make sure you're careful with how long you leave it on. It's not overly drying so that's also a plus. I would definitely recommend this
Christina P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Helps with redness and gives your face an appearence of wakefulness . It's quite amazing
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?