BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Michelle S.
Clarkston, MI
I don't love this mask. I've used others from this company that I like much better. I feel like this one burns a lot when I put it on. I used it regularly for a while and never really noticed any differences in my skin.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I have melaysia and hyper pigmentation. This mask is amazing. It is a great temporary fix for giving your skin a nice even glowing appearance. I use this weekly. It is very liquid and a little goes a long way. I recommend.
Nina L.
Fort Mill, SC
This is by far my favorite mask! I have uneven skin tones due to years of struggling with acne and this has helped even out my skin tone drastically. It does take a far amount to use all over the face but I still feel it's worth the money for the results!
Anum R.
This is a great product if your skin is uneven or if you have pesky acne scarring. Constant use of this mask really does magic. My scars have dramatically gotten lighter and less visible while my skin tone also gets more even
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX
I feel like this has help smooth out my face some, idk if it's supposed to do that but it did! I use this 1-2 times a week. Definitely makes me feel like a mini spa at home.
Ishrath A.
Jamaica, NY
This mask is the absolute best for drying out pimples and fading acne scars. I found out about this product from a youtube video and felt like trying it out for myself and fell in love with it after one try! it had my face feeling silky smooth after.
Sowmya D.
Burlington, MA
Used it but i didn't like it very much but i like the rose toner from mario badescu but not this mask. I felt a very tingly burning sensation when ever i put on this mask. May be not for me but heard a lot of good things about mario badescu brand.
Roodmerlynn P.
Chicago
This felt nice on the face but I don't really think it is effective at reducing hyperpigmentation from acne. If you have very light spots maybe this might work for you, but if you have moderate to severe hyperpigmentation I would skip this one
Scher G.
Sanford, FL
This mask really makes my skin look illuminated. I have oily skin and tend to stay away from masks that make me glow, but this gives me a lit from within look that I love. I started applying it to the areas where I want brightening and I get the results almost immediately.
Mandy K.
Washington, UT
I've only been using this for about a month. But so far I like the results. It leaves my skin smooth and feeling nice. It is advertised to help hyperpigmentation but I haven't been using it long enough to give a review on that part.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?