BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
This mask did amazing with my acne scars. I used it twice a week and now my scarring is almost completely gone
Kristen G.
Smells fantastic, and left my skin feeling nice and hydrated. Great if you have imperfections or discoloration.
Betty E.
Binghamton, NY
I love this!!!!!! I struggle with acne scars and this is the best. Highly recommend and is a holy grail of mine
Angel G.
Pretty good mask, hydrating and leaves skin looking radiant. Definitely helped out alot and would buy again!
Bianca T.
Seaside
Hi my name is bianca tejeda and I would like to review this product this is my first time using this product
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Omg this brand its amazing.. it helps me keep my acne away! and leaves my skin feel so soft like a baby skin.
Micayla B.
this stuff works!! its so great for my skin type!!!! i would rate ut above 5 stars if i was able too!!!!!!!!!
Sabdy A.
This mask makes your skin so soft. It has a really good smell to it. Its also for all skin type! I love it
Marisa L.
Wharton
Absolute favorite of mine, every time I use this product, I feel that my skin is smoother and more radiant.
Desiree A.
Been using for awhile now because I have alot of scars on my cheeks from acne. . .. ....................
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?