BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Sara S.
I love love love mario badescu's products! I have used this mask before and it did whiten my face more like brighten. It is a nice mask for a temporary brighteness on a day when your face looks dull
Stephanie C.
El paso , TX
This product is my holy grail!!! If you've had acne before you know how hard it is to get rid of acne scars and pigmentation. This product is great for that and it demishes dark spots and scars.
Andie S.
Granada Hills, CA
The whitening mask is great for an even tone complexion I tend to use it 3 times a week and it leave my skin feeling amazing! It's well priced and works so well! It's great for oily or combo skin
Nicole E.
Appleton, WI
This is the best mask! I have discoloration and redness from acne scarring. if I use this 2-3 times a week my complexion is noticeably brighter. however, I must keep using it to see results.
Tayler P.
Richmond, VA
This is one of the few face masks that I use that I can see instant results right after I use it. It really makes a difference in the brightness and overall tone of your skin. It will leave your face soft and glowing. Definitely a holy grail product for me!
Sierra G.
Springtown, TX
I have huge acne scars from cystic acne and this has made a huge improvement! I use it as a spot treatment, and it's lasted me about 6 months. Totally worth it and should be added to everyone's weekly skin care regimen!
Teresa R.
One of my all time favorite holy grail face mask. Very gentle on the skin but getting the job done. It made my old acne pigmentation go away in about 2 weeks!! If you suffer from pigmentation from acne definitely go out and buy it. You won't be disappointed
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Very nice mask....I love love love mario badescu and I'm always trying new things in his line. This was j9ce for fading spots and none of their products ever break me out. Which is amazing!
Rose B.
Denver, CO
I've seen mixed reviews of this, but honestly I loved it. It has a wonderful smell and is not too drying. I felt like my skin got more radiant with use. I such it in the fridge, so it was also cooling. Plus, a little but spreads a long way with this mask.
Julie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I really want to like this mask because I feel like it works but it's just soooo hard to take it off. And even when you feel like you did you'll still feel something on your face :( I wish this wasn't the case because it takes a lot of time away from my day. Other than that it's a good product!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?