BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Korina C.
Lucasville, OH
Great mask. I love the grape smell. It gives my face a nice glow and helps to fade some of the dark marks on my face.
Saray D.
Doral, FL
this work for my acne sometimes, it good i little slow the process but help a lot with the acne. it a gentle product
Elena R.
Belford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing for acne scares and dark spots. i use once a week, purchased at blue mercury in montclair. slightly pricey
maria r.
Tacoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask for a pick me up in the week and to lighten any hyper pigmentation. Use often to see better results.
Paige N.
I have almost used up all of this product and I feel like it brightens up my overall skin, but not my acne spots.
Betty E.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!!!!!! I struggle with acne scars and this is the best. Highly recommend and is a holy grail of mine
Taylor C.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this mask with my sister and it was so great! I loved the results and will definitely continue to use it!
Kristen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells fantastic, and left my skin feeling nice and hydrated. Great if you have imperfections or discoloration.
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask did amazing with my acne scars. I used it twice a week and now my scarring is almost completely gone
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this brand its amazing.. it helps me keep my acne away! and leaves my skin feel so soft like a baby skin.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?