BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Sarah D.
pascoag
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask. It dries fairly quick though. Usually parts of my face are dry before I'm done applying. Only problem with it
Ayla G.
Augusta
Love this product, sooo much!! It helped lighten my sun spots and evened out my skin tone. Has a pleasant smell as well.
Katelyn D.
Shavertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've noticed it helps with complextion/redness of my skin. Also makes my skin very soft! Not hard to apply or take off.
Alissa W.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice mask but of the masks by this brand it is not my favorite, I recommend the collagen mask for anyone with dry skin!
Lucas F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mask my girlfriend always put mask whenever she's applying hers. I noticed my face becomes brighter.
Bianca G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask makes my fave feel smooth and helps my skin look nice its really good, i ise it a couple times a week.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product even out my skin tone after 1 month of use. It's a little pricey but definitely worth every penny spent.
NANCY R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how the product is not watery, it has a very good texture and it smell incredible My skin feels very smooth..
Lava A.
carbondale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask as it helps to fade to acne scars or blemishes . My skin feels much better after applying this mask
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad product. I enjoy this like a lot and I have not really found anything that I didn’t like. This worked great
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?