BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Miranda J.
Severna Park, MD
This mask reduced redness on my skin when I used it. A little bit definitely goes a long way. It feels gentle but can dry quickly. The container ended up drying out after about a month though. Not sure if I could have stored it better.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this Mario badescu whitening mask from ulta I have combo oily skin and acne scarring I use this twice a week before bed for about a month and I have noticed a huge improvement in discoloration I really enjoy this product
Halley B.
I love this mask! I can really feel a difference after using it, and it's much less than a GlamGlow mask, for example (and does similar things). Not only does this smell good, but is really effective in clearing up acne and fading dark spots that old pimples may have left.
Kristen C.
Their masks in the jar dry out VERY quickly. I like to alternate doing different masks with different benefits about twice a week. I would use this mask about 3 times a month and by the second month it was hard as a rock and still 75% full!!
Arielle P.
Englishtown, NJ
I made a large MB purchase at Ulta and received a small sample of this mask. Though the package was small I was able to get about four uses out of it. I really liked this product, I felt i did see an evenness of the skin after use. I will be purchasing a full size.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
This is one of the only masks that has ever helped my acne scars fade away. I usually purchase this from Ulta. A little goes a long way so the tub usually lasts me for a few months. It really does an excellent job of brightening the skin.
Melissa c.
Orlando , FL
I love the way this mask makes my skin feel. I get mine at Ulta. I don't mind the packaging. I have used two things of it this year. Pretty effective. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I also like that it's affordable.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
if you had acne scars in the past, or overall uneven skin tone this mask will fix all of that! i do this mask once a week and it has been very effective, i highly recommended! i love all of all mario badescu products.
Lorena P.
This mask smells amazing I used this mask twice a month because I used different ones but I do like this one been using it for 4 months and every time my face looks smooth and not as red you have to keep using to work
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
I looooooooove this mask so much! It brightens your skin, takes away the discoloration of acne scars. If you have dark spots from the sun this will fade them!! It's so perfect you need this in your life like yesterday
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?