BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
aisha  a.
This products does an awesome job at whats it does. I would recommend it to anyone who have dark spots. It really helps lighten it.
Nancy M.
Plant City, FL
I love this line! And this mask I feel as if it does brighten not right away obviously over time but would definitely recommend it
Isabella R.
Really think it does a good job of whitening. It also makes my skin feel extremely clean and smooth. Highly recommend this product.
Katie S.
I love this mask. It calms my redness and leaves my face feeling soft. I feel like it diminished the appearance of my acne scars.
Astrid A.
Newark, NJ
Loved this mask. It definitely helped brightining my skin and get rid of blemishes and dark spots. It was very gentle on my skin.
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
highly recommend to everyone! helps with ache scars, moisturizing skin, and so much! totally worth it! i really see a difference
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
This product really works to fight acne and acne scars. Its a paste-like consistency and is really easy to put on and take off.
Estefani L.
Love this mask! I use this mask twice a week before bed and the dark spots I had on my face are fading away. Love this product
lendy p.
I haven't use this product but everybody talks about it and I'm so excited to go purchase it! I know it will be a great product
Yossan G.
Malden
This stuff is great and I use it a lot, I got it bc of a friend that told me to try it. This thing makes ur skin feel amazing
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?