BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
I just started using this product. And so far I have no complaints. I have really oily skin so I thought this would help. It does cost a pretty penny but I have to say to see results you will have to use for quit some time so patience will be key
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA
I got a sample of the Mario Badescu Whitening mask when i bought a couple products from Ulta. At first i was hesitant to try it. After using it i LOVED it. It made my face feel soft and my skin looked more even all over. The redness in my skin died down when i used the mask. I usually used it at night so i could just put some lotion on my face afterwards and go to bed and wake up with a fresh face!
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
I loved this product. I will say that I did not notice as much of a "Lightening" effect as I would have liked on my discoloration or dark spots as I would have liked but the smell and texture was great, as was the feeling of my skin afterwards.
Erica G.
This is a pretty good product. I have some minor acne scars and they have become lighter with the use of this product. I don't think this will remove them completely though it is much more affordable than other brands for acne scar removal
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I will never buy a different whitening mask ever again. Not only does this help with red spots right away, its gentle to my skin and doesn't leave me with breakouts. the packaging is a plus since its just white and green, simply pretty! i would for sure recommend to others!
Miranda J.
Severna Park, MD
This mask reduced redness on my skin when I used it. A little bit definitely goes a long way. It feels gentle but can dry quickly. The container ended up drying out after about a month though. Not sure if I could have stored it better.
Halley B.
I love this mask! I can really feel a difference after using it, and it's much less than a GlamGlow mask, for example (and does similar things). Not only does this smell good, but is really effective in clearing up acne and fading dark spots that old pimples may have left.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this Mario badescu whitening mask from ulta I have combo oily skin and acne scarring I use this twice a week before bed for about a month and I have noticed a huge improvement in discoloration I really enjoy this product
Kristen C.
Their masks in the jar dry out VERY quickly. I like to alternate doing different masks with different benefits about twice a week. I would use this mask about 3 times a month and by the second month it was hard as a rock and still 75% full!!
Arielle P.
Englishtown, NJ
I made a large MB purchase at Ulta and received a small sample of this mask. Though the package was small I was able to get about four uses out of it. I really liked this product, I felt i did see an evenness of the skin after use. I will be purchasing a full size.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?