BY MARIO BADESCU #50 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Molly C.
Franklin
Mario Badescu's Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz and Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask - 2 oz are tattoo of my favorite masks to use. while they both target different problem areas i feel as though they really do help both to lighten my redness and plump up my skin where needed.
Lorena M.
I recently purchased this from ulta for 24$ which is reasonable. Not only has it given a better complexion as far as even skin tone in just two weeks but my acne scars have diminished by 50% I love this product
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
I bought a gift set of Mario Badescu masks, This is one of my favorites, I mix up my masks every week but I probably do a facial mask 2-3 times a week. This whitening mask is amazing, I love the way it makes your skin look after its all done. Your face looks bright, and feels so velvety smooth.
Michelle S.
Boca Raton, FL
i got this mask as a free gift at ulta, i was really excited to get home and try this mask as soon as i used it i felt a cooling relief so i keep using it for a month or so but i did not notice any whitening affect so if i were you i would not purchase this product i would just get a sample!
Grace P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this mask! I purchased this online at Nordstrom. It smells so fresh and clean. I originally got it because of acne scarring on my cheeks and I immediately noticed a difference in the redness. The packaging is so light and easy to take on a trip. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Teya P.
I've been using this face mask for about 6 months. I've bought it straight off the website and even got some free samples with my purchase and a nice travelers makeup bag. It done wonders. It cleared my acne marks and scars. I loveeee it. I would definitely buy again, but it lasts a long time.
demi w.
love love love this mask! i had horrible acne scars and dark spots all over my face and this mask faded them so much. i bought this about a month ago and use it twice a week. for the price and quality it’s amazing. it may be a little messy but just use a thin layer and it’ll be clean
Belle R.
Visalia, CA
I've used this product in the past it works pretty good but, I didn't see the need for it for myself. It has a nice package to it great color on  the package and first time user .  I have used different products from the Mario line and yes I would recommend the Mario Badescu line to others
Christina R.
Palmdale , CA
I love this product! I have had multiple issues with my skin but this product dramatically makes a difference for my dark spots. I purchase this line at ulta. The only down side does leave my skin feeling dry. But they have amazing moisturizer for combination skin. I would def repurchase.
Taylar S.
Moorhead, MN
This mask was... okay? Certainly not my favorite and absolutely not my favorite Mario mask. I used the whole jar because I purchased it, but I wouldn’t purchase it again. It’s a really strange texture that felt impossible to get off of my skin. It never really felt clean. I was bummed. :/
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??