BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Pretty much bought this because of how AMAZING it smells. Almost like a sweet licorice. Use it pretty regularly and love how bright it makes my face look the next day. Snagged it at Ulta when I had 5x the points, will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Audrey R.
I've had acne scars from breakouts starting from middle school through adulthood. They surprisingly aren't the worst I've seen, but they are noticeable in small arounds around the sides of my face. I've used this whitening mask, along with other products for lightening scarring and over time there's only a texture remaining and no discolorations.
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
This product basically minimizes anything you want! It helps blemishes, acne, and redness! Using this evens your skin and makes it look more even. You don't need to use full coverage foundation or concealer after just a few applications of this.

Eva C.
Maybe I don't use it often enough, but I don't really see a difference when used on top of my old acne scars. There are many types when I think it did do something, but it usually fades after a while. Another thing I didn't love was the odd smell.
Marissa T.
Cary, NC
I bought this mask to help with some dark spots on my face. The mask felt great, but I didn't notice any difference in the spots I was trying to lighten. Maybe I needed to use it for a longer period of time or more frequently, but I was hoping to see more results.
Stef M.
Henderson, NV
Had a sample of this from ulta and i love mario badescu. I used this once and it was ok, didn't notice a big difference but it was only one time... also, when i went to use it again like a month later it was completely dried out. Like dry paint.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
I just started using this product. And so far I have no complaints. I have really oily skin so I thought this would help. It does cost a pretty penny but I have to say to see results you will have to use for quit some time so patience will be key
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA
I got a sample of the Mario Badescu Whitening mask when i bought a couple products from Ulta. At first i was hesitant to try it. After using it i LOVED it. It made my face feel soft and my skin looked more even all over. The redness in my skin died down when i used the mask. I usually used it at night so i could just put some lotion on my face afterwards and go to bed and wake up with a fresh face!
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
I loved this product. I will say that I did not notice as much of a "Lightening" effect as I would have liked on my discoloration or dark spots as I would have liked but the smell and texture was great, as was the feeling of my skin afterwards.
Erica G.
This is a pretty good product. I have some minor acne scars and they have become lighter with the use of this product. I don't think this will remove them completely though it is much more affordable than other brands for acne scar removal
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?