BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Azanique R.
Greenville, NC
Really awesome to get rid of dark marks! Leaves your skin a little life-less but is worth it if you need to lighten up some dark spots.
Morgan  d.
THIS IS SO GOOD FOR ACNE SCARRING. it smells so good as well, and it really helps to lighten the appearance of the redness of my scars.
Maggie P.
I only had a sample, but it did wonders to my face. I would definitely say that if you have a dry face this may not be the best option.
Lori M.
evens out skin tone, leaves my skin feeling fresh. kind of hard to clean off, but that's okay for me. works great for my sensitive skin
Jessica A.
Something youd need to use on a daily basis for it to work. Not bad for the price though, definitely something i use when i have time
Krista S.
Valdosta, GA
I have really enjoyed using this mask. It has helped tremendously with whitening and lightening up dark spots. Gentle but effective.
Christine R.
Hialeah , FL
I used this mask for a while back then. I loved it, just smells a little weird. But the product works very well! Highly recommended.
Nancy M.
Plant City, FL
I love this line! And this mask I feel as if it does brighten not right away obviously over time but would definitely recommend it
VANESSA R.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely have noticed a difference in my old acne scars . Using this has lighten them up or has completely removed the scaring .
aisha  a.
This products does an awesome job at whats it does. I would recommend it to anyone who have dark spots. It really helps lighten it.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?