BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Melissa H.
I have been struggling with acne scars for years now and i have used everything and they won't fade. I just bought this a couple days ago and used it 3 times already and it has drastically lightened my acne scars i will definitely be buying this product again if i have too!
Jamie M.
Gainesville, FL
very strange mask, i dont think it helped with brighteneing at all but ive only used it once and DID NOT like at all the feeling it left on my skin afterwards. it felt like oil and a film of something was left on my skin, ill have to try it again but first impression, BAD
Courtney V.
Oceanside , CA
I was on the search for something that would fade my acne scars, now that my skin is clear. I bought Mario Badescu Whitening Mask, amongst many others, however, I did not see any improvement after a month, so I stopped using and continued my search for a better product.
Beauty L.
My skin is clear now, but before when I had a bad breakout, I tried to product to see if it would help the "past" hyper pigmentation marks. It absolutely did nothing. It felt nice on the skin, and I used it religiously, but saw no improvement. At least it didn't break me out.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I thought this did a great job and trying to lift my acne marks. The smell wasn't an issue for me. I put a thin amount on and felt like I got a good result. I would definitely apply some moisturizer to my face after using this product however as it is slightly drying.
Jessica O.
Brentwood, CA
love this for hyper pigmentation. If I just recently had a bad breakout I will normally use this mask when it's in the healing phase. I find my skin doesnt heal as fast anymore and this mask definitely makes a difference. Its gentle on my skin but I see results.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Easy to get at ulta or urban outfitters in store.
Price is +$20
I have tried whitening soaps from the Philippines before and thought I should try this facemask out. This product was ok but I did not see any difference in my skin.
It did not whiten my skin or old acne scars.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
I do really like this mask. It is a white 'marshmellow like' feeling to it and does help give your face a beautiful glow. I recommend it to friends who want to help reduce the appearance of uneven skin. It is gentle (I have sensitive skin). I always get compliments after using it!
Christel S.
everett, WA
Love anything Mario Badescu! This mask I saw a dramatic difference in the clarity of my skin and my acne was much milder after just using once. It is pretty drying but it is expected with any acne mask. I have purchased this multiple times and still love it
Lorraine C.
Mario Badescu products are a godsend! This whitening mask is great for reducing the appearance of acne scars if you have any. It really lightens up your complexion. It helps clear up any blemishes. You will get better results when this is applied to dry skin.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?