BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Kasia T.
I have recently tried this mask out due to my uneven skintone because I have had acne in the past. I have dark spots that now have cleared up just from using this product. The outside presence of the mask is clean and minimalistic, highly recommend.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to mask whenever I scarring from my acne or just when I see any kind of discoloration on my skin. This does a great job of toning my skin and lightening my scars. I think it is a little pricey but I can see myself definitely repurchasing when I run out and definitely recommend!
Ashley T.
I have used this mask a couple times and I have not seen any difference in my skin. I hope that it will if I keep using it. It leaves my face kind of dry. Can't say much, I hope it works.
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
Likeeeeed it i have used their sprays and I love it it have a nice simple packaging ❤️❤️❤️❤️It's cute I would recommend it It meet my expectations !!! It's effective but I don't know if I would buy it again maybe other products from this brand :)
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This product is amazing! I find that it has definitely lightened my acne scars! I love this product especially for the price; it is between high-end and low-end pricing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an amazing facemask!!!
My T.
This product isn't an overnight miracle, but it really does help over time. It's something I would repurchase once I finish it. The only complaint I have about it is how tacky it feels after washing it off, and washing it off is somewhat a pain.
Nena C.
I would never be without this mask. I have been using it for a month about 3 times week and has improved a lot my acne scars on my face... It does not dry out or break out my skin. Take in mind that I have had a lot of scars during my life and most of them have disappeared with time, so my skin is pretty good but this has speed the process a lot!
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This is a really good product, I used it on my scar and it completely lightened it. The only problem with this is you have to be careful how much you use so you don't overwhiten an area.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
It takes time but it does the job, I really like it and it not too expensive so I recommend to use this mask at night and then apply your favorite moisturizer, the packaging it's a bit small but a little goes a long , I will definitely buy it again!!
Allyson H.
I am not a huge fan of masks that aren't sheet masks or else this would be 5 stars for me. Otherwise, it does a great job of taking tired, dull looking skin to a natural glow.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?