BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Serena R.
Really good for brightening under the eyes and helped with my dark circles and discoloration a lot. I think the product worked decently for me.
Ashley C.
Chicago
It's great don't get me wrong but it leaves my skin kinda rough and I don't know if it's meant to be like that but other than that it's great.
Madison R.
victorville
I love this mask so much I have horrible acene scars and this mask helps lighten them so much I love it and will continue to use all the time
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
I bought this product in hopes to would help with the discoloration on my skin caused by acne but this product didn't do anything to help me
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
This mask is awesome! I love trying different face masks. This product left my skin looking healthy and acne free! The price is awesome too!
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Just no noticeable change, I assumed it was supposed to brighten or help lighten dark spots, it did neither even after using the whole bottle
Randi R.
Federal Way
did not meet my expectations and i really thought this would help my acne marks. The packaging was ideal and i bought this from ulta online.
Carrie H.
I purchased this on amazon, because one of the youtubers I follow recommended it.. honestly I hated it.. I saw no results with this product.
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
I can't really say that this met my expectations but this BRAND as a whole is quite nice. I like the quality and simplicity of these products
Alyssa C.
Lancaster , OH
My husband and I both use this for our acne scars, We love it! We both have super fair skin and scar really easy so this product is perfect.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?