BY MARIO BADESCU #81 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Jennifer W.
Have not noticed any significant difference in the brown spots left after a pimple has gone while using this whitening mask. I've been using it for a few weeks . Have to give it more time I guess? Fingers crossed!
Yesica O.
I purchased this product at Ulta; I expected it to assist with clarifying my acne scars or at least lightening them. When I did use it, it helped dry out my acne a bit but as for the scars, it lightened them a tad.
Clarissa
I love this product so much, it smells sooooo good just like roses and a little goes a LONG way. I bought this from ultra for about $22 and I've had it for so long because it lasts so long. The only thing I wish it had was a more fast acting formula.
Marissa A.
Mesa, AZ
I had heard this product was useful for acne scarring. I saw a very slight difference in scarring, but nothing that I was too impressed by. It also dried out rather quickly which was a bummer. Wouldn't buy again
lauren w.
Little Rock, AR
i love this mask because it helps lighten my acne scars! it also brightens my skin! after i use it i feel like my skin is so much brighter! i love the smell! i absolutely love mario bedescu i love his ingredients
Heidy B.
Beaverton, OR
Its natural to experience a bit of discoloration as we age. I tend to get some spots around my mouth and cheeks and this mask helps to gently fade those discolorations. I like the texture, smell, and results. I really enjoy the Mario Badescu line.
aileen v.
Robbinsville, NJ
This mask is ok. It needs continued use to notice a slight distance. It did brighten my skin a little bit after using it for awhile. However the scent is very strong and the mask itself is difficult to remove.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I've been experimenting with tons of skincare lately, because my skin shows some signs of aging such as discoloration, sun spot, not to mention now it is more sensitive, I mean I never had more than 2 pimples when I was young. Now, everyday is a pimple day, what worse is that it leaves ugly scar. I want my skin tone even, I want the discoloration gone and the blemish scars fade.
The direction of how to use it is written in the jar, pretty simple, first thing first, cleanse the area where you want to put the mask (it is not only for your face I think, your knee, ankles, feet any skin area that you want to make it looks brighter), pad dry with towel, apply the mask generously (I suggest to use little spatula to take the mask, and smear it with your finger on to the skin) wait until around 15 minutes, the mask will dry and during this 15 minutes I feel slightly tingling sensation, similar to the mud mask that I usually use, but not as strong. After 15 minutes remove the masks with facial cleanser or wash cloth, and moisturize. I don't know how many times a week I can use the product, but I assume 2-3 times a week will do the work.

After I use it, I feel my skin is smooth and tight, I don't see any different in term of the color of the skin, however, with any whitening product, I have to wait for sometimes (around 4-6 weeks) to see if it works. Meanwhile I am happy that it is gentle on my skin, I feel that my skin smoothr and tight. I will update again with the progress after 4-6 weeks
Alexis R.
I got this for Christmas this year and I really like it!!! I used to have acne scars on the sides of my cheeks, but after using this product my scars have lighted up a lot! You can hardly notice them anymore ūüėä
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
I loved this mask. I am not going to lie at first I doubted that the mask would actually whiten my skin. But I was completely wrong not only did it whiten my skin but I also saw a difference on my dark spots.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?