BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Serena R.
Really good for brightening under the eyes and helped with my dark circles and discoloration a lot. I think the product worked decently for me.
Ashley C.
Chicago
It's great don't get me wrong but it leaves my skin kinda rough and I don't know if it's meant to be like that but other than that it's great.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is awesome! I love trying different face masks. This product left my skin looking healthy and acne free! The price is awesome too!
Randi R.
Federal Way
Beauty Junkie Expert
did not meet my expectations and i really thought this would help my acne marks. The packaging was ideal and i bought this from ulta online.
Carrie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this on amazon, because one of the youtubers I follow recommended it.. honestly I hated it.. I saw no results with this product.
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product in hopes to would help with the discoloration on my skin caused by acne but this product didn't do anything to help me
Alyssa C.
Lancaster , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I both use this for our acne scars, We love it! We both have super fair skin and scar really easy so this product is perfect.
Madison R.
victorville
I love this mask so much I have horrible acene scars and this mask helps lighten them so much I love it and will continue to use all the time
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just no noticeable change, I assumed it was supposed to brighten or help lighten dark spots, it did neither even after using the whole bottle
Cristy P.
dallas, texas
Works wonders on calming the skin and brightening complexion from dark acne spots, I've used this product a few times! And would recommend
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?