BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Carrie S.
This mask gives my face a brightening effect and helps even out my skin tone! I enjoy using this when my skin complexion is all over the place. I notice I have much less redness and this mask leaves my face glowing! ❤️🎉
Hailey B.
Texas
This whitening mask helped with my hyper pigmentation and gave my skin a smooth and radiant glow. This mask is a little pricey but definitely worth it for the amount of use you get In this product . Highly recommend!
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
This is a great product, I also have the drying pimple product now that works like a charm. You have a bad pimple, place it over it do not rub in just lay over pimple. Leave over night and bammm it's reduced in size.
Gabrielle K.
Orlando , FL
Amazing!! It makes my skin look and feel so soft!! I think it's affordable and it does what it says it will! I really love it! I wish that they gave a little more product in the container. I totally reccomend it!
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
I LOVE Mario but this product just isn't one of my favorites. It doesn't do much for my skin and it really dries me out. I recommend the toner and the silver mask over this one. It could definitely be improved.
Samara N.
West Virginia
It worked great and I really want to use this again! This actually works, it made my skin brighter and more radiant. I think this works on all skin types. I am bi racial and it worked perfectly fine on my skin.
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
I used this product to get rid of my dark acne scars and I was very pleased with the results. It left my skin feeling super smooth and soft. I would recommend if you’re trying to get rid of dark acne spots.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
This is the first time I have used this mask. It is very affordable and effective. I dab it on red problematic areas and it helps reduce the irritation. It comes in a "bowl" like container that you can control how much of the mask you want to get out which I really like. I will continue to use this product and will purchase again when I run out. I have had it for a while now and have yet to run out.
Sabra O.
Claremore, OK
I love this product. It’s gentle yet effective. I can use it like it says 2-5 times a week and it doesn’t kill my skin like other masks!
And it smells awesome!! So ten outta ten recommend it to anyone who wants to lighten their dark spots.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
I usually LOVE MB products but this one was not for me. I was using this to lighten acne marks and tried it once and it did not come off easily. It left a film residue on my face. Very hard to wash off, almost felt waxy
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?