BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
buy this mask specifically for my husband. He has been using the once a week in some dark areas and marks of acne and have been seeing results. the smell of the mask is divine feels like a home spa. worth for the price.
Sierra G.
Springtown, TX
I have huge acne scars from cystic acne and this has made a huge improvement! I use it as a spot treatment, and it's lasted me about 6 months. Totally worth it and should be added to everyone's weekly skin care regimen!
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL
I love the way this mask makes my skin feel. I get mine at Ulta. I don't mind the packaging. I have used two things of it this year. Pretty effective. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I also like that it's affordable.
Lorena P.
This mask smells amazing I used this mask twice a month because I used different ones but I do like this one been using it for 4 months and every time my face looks smooth and not as red you have to keep using to work
Bri V.
Brooklyn, NY
Helps with Dark spots, I use it twice a week and i've seen a lot of improvement. Good price. Bought it at Urban Outfitters. It met my expectations. really like it. I did recommend to friends, they love it as well.
Robyn M.
I liked the consistency of this product, but unfortunately I didn't tell much of a difference. I bought from Sephora after looking for something to even out my skin tone and dark spots. Probably won't repurchase.
Melanie L.
Very interesting product. I was using this to get rid of dark spots and it definitely did the trick! I don't like the scent too too much but i can deal with it! it's a great product to have!!!! love it!
Bint A.
I got a sample of this mask and it was really nice. I think with continued use it is really whitening. It isn't ver harsh. It seems effective. I plan on purchasing it and I do recommend it to others.
Stephanie C.
El paso , TX
This product is my holy grail!!! If you've had acne before you know how hard it is to get rid of acne scars and pigmentation. This product is great for that and it demishes dark spots and scars.
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
When Mario badescu products say they are going to do soemthing they do it, this does help with hyper pigmentation spots! I spot treat over night and then it's visibly lighter when I clean it off
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?