BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Jenna L.
Massapequa, NY
Great and effective for malasma because of the kojic acid ..great for discoloration, acne spots.. does not discolor rest of the skin! Meant for twice a week
Mia M.
Philadelphia , PA
First off, this does NOT bleach your skin! It's helps to lighten and brighten the look of discoloration due to acne scarring. It will not bleach the skin.
Marie S.
Houston
This product is very good. Along with the company that caters to all. The product did in fact work for me and I could see it whitening. I would recommend.
Brooke B.
Oxford, MS
I have used this product often to help with sun spots and dark spots left from acne. I am very pleased with the results and am continuing to use it.
Bianca G.
Rosedale, NY
This is the best mask if you have sun spots and acne scars. I love putting it on befor I put on my makeup. I put it on a hour before and then moisturize!
Lauren P.
Aledo, TX
One of my hg's. Great for black heads and great for overall skin health. This is a classic and for good reason ! Simple
Packaging and reasonable pricing.
Denise S.
Redlands, CA
I had a bad break out not long ago which never happens. I bought this to see if it would lighten some pigmentation left behind and it really does work.
Shantle Joan C.
Mario badescu my favorite set of products especialy on my face i used this for several times like 3 times a week nice oackaging and good catch for this
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
This mask goes on nicely and my skin felt softer after one use but it feels like it doesn't wash off entirely. It's hard to get all product off face
Diana S.
Made my skin feel smooth and refreshed. The product flaked when dry which I did not like and it smelled like chemicals, but delivered great results.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?