BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Mario Badescu products so much. I swear by the drying lotion and I recently bought the whitening mask. It feels good on the skin and I habe noticed a few changes in my skin that I'm liking. I have to use it a lot more to seenif it actually does what it ultimatley claims but so far so good.
Jillian N.
Middletown, OH
Need to use it more to see full results, but I like how it smells and applies and it's relaxing to use whilst soaking in the tub. I focused it mainly on my cheeks where I have the most discoloration. No noticeable difference in discoloration but it did appear more slowly and smooth.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
This is a great mask, and is very gentle. I like the small packaging and is easy to travel with. This product does give you a brighter complexion, but it's not going to be very noticeable. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend, but for me I want something a little stronger.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I really liked this mask I had a small sample and I am definitely going to go back and buy some more! It's not too harsh on my sensitive skin and I felt like it really helped clean up some of the darker spots & scars on my skin. It didn't take them away but again I only had a sample which was a handful of uses.
Sarah D.
Bourne, MA
I have a mild case of skin discoloration from sun exposure and birth control. So i'm always looking for products to treat it. This came as part of a brightening kit and i had high hopes for it. I feel like it hasn't really done much brightening wise, but it does make my skin soft.
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
I LOVE this stuff and seeing this product pop up on my snaps reminded me that I need to go repurchase! It works insanely well and leaves my face feeling baby soft after using it. It's a little messy as it starts to dry and flake off but overall it's wonderful and I totally recommend it!
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
I have acne prone skin and was looking to lighten my scars a bit. I bought this from Ulta in hopes to do just that. I felt like it lightened them up a little but not super impressed. The value is good for how much you get. I would recommend another whitening mask to try first.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Got this mask in a set only used it a couple of times but I think it made my skin feel somewhat smoother and looked brighter I plan to continuously use this mask so I can get the true effect of it. It wasn't expensive because it came with the set on its own I'm not sure but I suggest the set
sarah a.
Spokane Vly, WA
I had heard such great stuff about this brand, but honestly I never saw much of an improvement. I mean it didn't cause me to break out or have a skin reaction (which is common for me since I have sensitive skin) but like I said I just didn't find that this did anything for me!
Courtney V.
Oceanside , CA
I was on the search for something that would fade my acne scars, now that my skin is clear. I bought Mario Badescu Whitening Mask, amongst many others, however, I did not see any improvement after a month, so I stopped using and continued my search for a better product.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?