BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! One use and I already notice a difference with my ance marks! It seems like it's a really small jar but a little really does go a long way!
Jenna L.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great and effective for malasma because of the kojic acid ..great for discoloration, acne spots.. does not discolor rest of the skin! Meant for twice a week
Roxana M.
Montgomery, NY
This mario whitening mask works wonderful I have sun spots and this mask has helped minimize the discoloration .
It work good and for the price is a must try
Mia M.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, this does NOT bleach your skin! It's helps to lighten and brighten the look of discoloration due to acne scarring. It will not bleach the skin.
Marie S.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good. Along with the company that caters to all. The product did in fact work for me and I could see it whitening. I would recommend.
Brooke B.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product often to help with sun spots and dark spots left from acne. I am very pleased with the results and am continuing to use it.
Bianca G.
Rosedale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mask if you have sun spots and acne scars. I love putting it on befor I put on my makeup. I put it on a hour before and then moisturize!
Lauren P.
Aledo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my hg's. Great for black heads and great for overall skin health. This is a classic and for good reason ! Simple
Packaging and reasonable pricing.
Denise S.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a bad break out not long ago which never happens. I bought this to see if it would lighten some pigmentation left behind and it really does work.
Shantle Joan C.
Mario badescu my favorite set of products especialy on my face i used this for several times like 3 times a week nice oackaging and good catch for this
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?