BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME mask for those with oily skin/acne scarring! I have super oily skin and this face mask helps wash away deep impurities, excess oil, and leaves my skin feeling so SMOOTH AND FRESH. After using this mask, my skin is super glowy and a lot of the little face bumps are gone! I can't recommend this mask enough!
Layne C.
Melbourne, FL
I think this product definitely does what it says. I use it on age spots, sun spots, and scarring on my face as well as my boyfriends face. We both have noticed a difference in color of the effected areas.
Avery Y.
Clarksville, TN
Love love LOVE this mask. It's so perfect for reducing the appearance of dark marks. It's a thin consistency so I've gotten quite a few uses out of it and still have plenty left. I try to use it about 3 times a week before bedtime and every morning afterwards I wake up and all of my marks look diminished. Seriously this stuff works so amazing. I love this brand!
Madison H.
Aurora, CO
I love the affects of this mask. My skin always looks refreshed and clearer after using this mask. It is easily applied using your fingers or brush, but what makes this mask less than par is the scent.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA
Received a generous sample size from Ulta of this and I feel in love. I did an exfoliation with this graves exfoliator then applied the mask. I allowed the mask to sit around 20 minutes and tended to my small kids when I removed it I noticed bright clear skin. I will be purchasing full size and switching my skin care to Mario Badescu!
Jacqueline S.
Houston , TX
I have mixed feelings about this mask. I do think that it works slightly over time but not enough to make a huge difference. I did see one though and I did like it. The big con for me is that this mask dries out in the container so fast! I had it for about a month and the entire container had dried out even being sealed shut all the way.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
LOOOOOVE THIS MASK! I use it every night, it's so gentle on your skin but definitely eliminates acne as it does. So super effective, I keep going back to this product. This product is perfect. ❤️ great if you have annoying and painful cystic acne like me! BUY YHIS FACE MASK! You will not be disappointed.
Valerie W.
I recently got a set of masks from Ulta to try out and this mask was my favorite of the ones included in the set. I notice my skin looks brighter right after use. Then, the next day, my skin has a brighter tone and my skin tone looks more even. I am going to try using this mask twice a week or see if the benefits are even better than once a week. I am looking forward to trying more masks from Mario Badescu's line.
Marisa D.
I was a little skeptical about this product when I first bought it, to be honest. But I did actually notice a change in my acne scars after several uses. This isn't just a one-time fix-all mask, but it will lighten scars over time. It smells clean and refreshing without being overbearing and it doesn't burn the skin. Very impressed!
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
YESSSSSS! This mask is pretty awesome! I've only used about half of the container now, and I've had it for about 6 months. I use it as directed, and I've noticed somewhat of a difference after using it, but nothing major. I still think it's good, and would tell someone good things about it if they wanted to try it out. I just don't think it's 'the best' option available for trying to lighten hyper pigmentation.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?