BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Roodmerlynn P.
Chicago
This felt nice on the face but I don't really think it is effective at reducing hyperpigmentation from acne. If you have very light spots maybe this might work for you, but if you have moderate to severe hyperpigmentation I would skip this one
Amanda R.
Loose Creek, MO
I had blemishes and a couple dark spots like scars,I started using this and they are barely visible.And I love masks anyhow,I recommend to all good product.
Courtney P.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing! I love it so much. It really helps lightening my acne scars on my face and does not leave my face feeling super tight and dry. my face feels super clean after.
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whitening Mask will irritate skin because of the amount of balsam peru it contains. The tiny amounts of kojic acid and mulberry won’t have a lightening effect, and jar packaging will cause the kojic acid and mulberry to deteriorate because both are light- and air-sensitive.
Lyndsey C.
Stone mountain, Ga
Goes on evenly and is easy to remove. It smells good and is a nice consistency. I also feel that it's actually very gentle. I've only used it a couple of times so far and it's helped a bit with the redness in my cheeks.
Maura R.
This mask is really nice. It has a lovely consistency - not too thick or thin. It really refreshes and brightens the skin. It smells great as well!
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
absolutely LOVE this mask!! it made my acne appear less dark & made my face look brighter!!
Victoria B.
Love this mask! I recommend it for anyone who had acne scars or has hyper-pigmentation!
Cristina R.
Lacey, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell! Continually using this will brighten your skin and fade the dark marks or imperfections to balance your skin! I will continue to purchase this
Melanie H.
Love using this mask when my skin is looking a little blotchy. I'll apply and wash it off before bed and in the morning I'll wake up with brighter looking skin
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?