BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
I typically have loved all of the Mario Badescu products that I have bought. This one, I would rate a 4. It does brighten my skin but not as much as other products from them that I have tried. This mask doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards and that's a plus in my book!
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
This stuff is seriously one of the best masks I've ever used! It really brightens up my under eyes and makes me look younger! It also leaves my skin feeling smoother than a baby's bottom. I really recommend this product to all my family and friends and they all loved it as well 😊
Brenda M.
I have hyperpigmentation due to acne and I tried this in hopes that i would see imporvement in my skin but I haven't noticed any significant changes. The mask has a nice scent but it just hasn't done much for me. I have used it for about 2+ months but I don't use it every week.
Los Angeles
This whitening mask feels nice on the skin and I do notice a reduction in the redness of my skin. Overall it’s a great product however it did not lighten the dark spots on my face as I believed it would. It does help my complexion however so I do recommend it for that reason.
Kara A.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I just started using this product, but already have notice my skin looks brighter and feels softer. I have bad acne scars and dark spots and I am hoping this product will fix this. I've read good reviews on it and so far I love it.
Tiffany W.
Decatur, Alabama
It went on great and felt great. This is definitely a product that I will continue to use in the future. It felt refreshing. The price was absolutely great. The product was gentle on my skin and felt great. I will be recommending this to my friends, in fact I already have.
Melanie M.
I have use this a few times. Maybe I haven't used it enough, but I don't see any results that would make me want to buy this product again. I prefer some of the other masks that MB has to offer. Because I have the whole tub, I'm going to try it again for a few months and see how it works for me. I just can't see myself buying it again.
Shalondria B.
I have used this mask on the account of others reviews and results. I try to use it twice a week. It is said it removes dark spots and brightens the skin. I haven't seen much of either at this point. I will continue to use it until it is empty hoping for better results.
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
I tried this mask as a hope to lighten my overall complexion and tackle some dark spots and uneven tone. After my initial use I saw a difference in my skin but have not seen any change since then. I'm not sure if it's my individual package or just how the product works.
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
Picked up this mask because I had heard it was great for brightening skin and I was blown away by the results! I don't think might face has looked this young and bright for a long time, plus the mask feels amazing while on and smells great. Definitely recommend it because it truly is all it claims to be!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?