BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Andrea P.
Carrollton, TX
Amazing product for fading dark spots! I started using it 12/20/16 to fade the dark spots and I was very skeptical bc nothing I've used has really worked. This worked within 2 weeks spots are fading and shrinking to the point some are completely gone in just 2 weeks! I love this product and believe my spots will be completely gone when I finish the jar.
Anastasia B.
Jacksonville, AL
A great mask for oily skin that has acne scarring, unevenly pigmented skin, and freckled skin. I personally have pale skin with purple acne scars and if I use this once or twice a week for just 5 minutes, I do not need to use concealer or full coverage foundation to make my skin even. The smell is slightly fruity to me and pleasant. I use this also as a spot treatment on discolored places but its important to use a very thin layer. My only complaint is that I wish the effects lasted longer.
Katelyn L.
Cincinnati
I love Mario Badescu products! With sensitive skin I am often skeptical of what to use but this product always delivers. It cleans my skin, hydrates and brightens it. Extremely affordable as well.
Erin S.
Woodlawn, TN
I love the smell and the texture. I have used about ten times and have seen small improvements in my skin tone will have to keep using it to see it will get any better.
Clancyy W.
Prairieville, LA
First of all, this mask smells SO good! Second, it does what it needs to. It leaves my in feeling fresh and clean. I also love just spooking my family because it turns my face white.
Fabiola M.
Unfortunately, this product didn't work for me. I used it different times within the soan of 9 months and no results, ever! I wanted to like thia mask so bad but I would never bother purchasing again. This mask is white and dries on the skin pretty matte. Not to drying on the skin either, won't make it feel tight. Just no results, which pretty much defeated the purpose of having this mask. Used in cheeks from post acne scars.
Alexis L.
This stuff is incredible!! I suffer from some mild acne marks, and I've used this about once a week for the past 4 weeks or so, and not only does it smell heavenly - it's also made those pesky marks vanish! It's truly amazing. I've done home remedies like honey and lemon juice and nothing has stood up to my scars like this whitening mask. It also makes my skin glow! I use it with the Combination-Oily regimen along with the Glycolic cleanser and the Alpha Grapefruit toner. It's been my skin's saving grace. No more breakouts!! It's an absolute miracle.
Cristie G.
I love love love Mario Badescu. He is my new found favorite skin care line and this mask is one of my favorites. This mask helps keep my skin so bright. I love his anti aging and brightening line so when I used this the first time I fell on love. It is very gentle on the skin yet gets the job done. It is easily applied and it rinses off so well. I highly recommend anything from Mario Badescu.
Erika J.
One word: obsessed. I am a HUGE reader of product reviews. I never spend money on any beauty product without reading reviews. This product has raving reviews all around, is soothing to the skin, smells great and WORKS. My skin was brighter noticeably by the next day. I switch between this mask and the drying mask. Love both.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME mask for those with oily skin/acne scarring! I have super oily skin and this face mask helps wash away deep impurities, excess oil, and leaves my skin feeling so SMOOTH AND FRESH. After using this mask, my skin is super glowy and a lot of the little face bumps are gone! I can't recommend this mask enough!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?