BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mask, and is very gentle. I like the small packaging and is easy to travel with. This product does give you a brighter complexion, but it's not going to be very noticeable. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend, but for me I want something a little stronger.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne prone skin and was looking to lighten my scars a bit. I bought this from Ulta in hopes to do just that. I felt like it lightened them up a little but not super impressed. The value is good for how much you get. I would recommend another whitening mask to try first.
sarah a.
Spokane Vly, WA
I had heard such great stuff about this brand, but honestly I never saw much of an improvement. I mean it didn't cause me to break out or have a skin reaction (which is common for me since I have sensitive skin) but like I said I just didn't find that this did anything for me!
Courtney V.
Oceanside, CA
I was on the search for something that would fade my acne scars, now that my skin is clear. I bought Mario Badescu Whitening Mask, amongst many others, however, I did not see any improvement after a month, so I stopped using and continued my search for a better product.
Melissa H.
I have been struggling with acne scars for years now and i have used everything and they won't fade. I just bought this a couple days ago and used it 3 times already and it has drastically lightened my acne scars i will definitely be buying this product again if i have too!
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Got this as a sample at Ulta! I loved it! I left mine on for about 10 minutes! It hardens pretty quickly and left my face feeling nice and tight! The scent was AMAZING it almost smelt like some sort or yogurt or ice cream! I loved it ! I plan on buying the full size soon!
Beauty L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is clear now, but before when I had a bad breakout, I tried to product to see if it would help the "past" hyper pigmentation marks. It absolutely did nothing. It felt nice on the skin, and I used it religiously, but saw no improvement. At least it didn't break me out.
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
very strange mask, i dont think it helped with brighteneing at all but ive only used it once and DID NOT like at all the feeling it left on my skin afterwards. it felt like oil and a film of something was left on my skin, ill have to try it again but first impression, BAD
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I thought this did a great job and trying to lift my acne marks. The smell wasn't an issue for me. I put a thin amount on and felt like I got a good result. I would definitely apply some moisturizer to my face after using this product however as it is slightly drying.
Jessica O.
Brentwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this for hyper pigmentation. If I just recently had a bad breakout I will normally use this mask when it's in the healing phase. I find my skin doesnt heal as fast anymore and this mask definitely makes a difference. Its gentle on my skin but I see results.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am dying to buy this but I'm afraid that it will be too harsh on my sensitive skin. Is this product recommended for sensitive skinned people?