BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Kelsey R.
Columbus OH
Love this product. A little hard to use because of the powder consistency but once its on your face its amazing. Pulls out all the impurities and black heads.
Morgan B.
Broken Arrow, OK
This mask is really nice! It's reasonably priced for how much product you get. I really did notice a difference in my skin after using this mask consistently.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles
Overall worked great! Skin felt nice and refreshed after use, it was gentle on the skin and I would repurchase. The packaging is nice and simple. This was my first time using anything from the line. Yes I would buy again I think it is totally worth it!
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
This moisturized my skin but did nothing to brighten it. I used about half of it before I threw it away. I definitely don't think it benefited my skin in any way.
Erika E.
Chicago
This mask made my skin look amazing. It really helped improve my uneven skin tone. The only downsides are the high price and messiness when washing off the mask.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
If you have any types of scarring, this is the mask for you!!! I love this product. It doesn't totally take away the redness but it does make it less noticeable.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
After using the whitening mask, the acne marks on my face are completely gone. It did take a few months to see significant results, but it was worth the wait. My mom and sisters even began to start using this product as well.
Allison B.
I recently purchased this and the consistency after it dries and it comes in contact with water is weird. it feels a bit dry. I heard it was good for the dark marks.
Inna S.
Westfield , MA
This stuff was amazing for my dark spots! It was recommended to me by a friend and im so happy i went out and bought it! If you need help with dark spots this is it
Katelyn L.
Cincinnati
I love Mario Badescu products! With sensitive skin I am often skeptical of what to use but this product always delivers. It cleans my skin, hydrates and brightens it. Extremely affordable as well.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?