BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Brooke T.
So far so good. Have only been using this for a few weeks or so but it's definitely making a difference in my acne scars. Bought it at Ulta. Worth the price for sure! Would totally recommend this!
Whitney S.
Tampa
This product is okay. It doesn't seem to remove any dark spots like it is supposed too but my face is always really smooth after using it and it seems to reduce pore size.
Rachel M.
Rockford, TN
I really like this mask! I have light acne scarring and when I used the mask on a regular basis it really did help lighten the marks. It does have a good smell as well. It's super easy to use because you just put it on and leave it to set for 10 minutes then wash off. It does dry on your face. I have dry, sensitive skin and this did not make it any worse. I will say that I found the best results when I used a Mario Badescu cleanser, toner and moisturizer with this. I would wake up with skin that was hydrated, glowing and even. That's not to say you can't use this with other products because I've done that too with great results. I finally finished my first tub of this and using it consistently, once a week at least, it lasted me quite a while.
Andie W.
Amazing smelling mask that delivers on its claims! Exceeded expectations and for sure got repurchased! Ordered online from the website, arrived as expected with no delays!
Colleen G.
New Rochelle, NY
I usually love Mario badescu products but this one was just kind of 'ehhh' for me. I didn't notice anything significant, and still felt like I needed to cleanse my skin after using this mask.
mua d.
Tucson, AZ
I always adore having a really good face mask and Mario has a good one they aren't too expensive their products always smell so good and aren't harsh on the skin it's good to do a mask at least one to two times a week and I would say to try out this Mario mask
madii i.
It helped clear up my acne scars in just one use! I love how it smells, and how quickly it works! It's not drying either! Its my go-to for balancing out my splotchy skin.
Megan M.
Providence, UT
Not only is this my favorite mask for myself, but is also my favorite gift to give to any of my girlfriends! Leaves my skin glowing! Perfect to use before a big event to brighten up my skin!
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Love this mask, I apply with a cotton ball and water and let it dry hen I remove it with my toner. Leaves my skin super soften afterwards over time it does do it's job.
Vid R.
Plainsboro, NJ
Okay so Mario Badescu’s skin care products never fail to impress me, but this product is literally my go to out of his whole line. So if you’re me, you have issues with dark spots because of acne scarring and you kind of hate being tan because well you are (Indian) already tan. This whitening mask really brightens up your scarring so that it blends easier with your skin tone making the spots less recognizeable. Also, it brightens up your face and really makes you glow. What else could you want in a whitening/brightening product? After leaving the mask on for fifteen to twenty minutes you can see a quite noticeable different between before and after.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?