BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Great for brightening your skin, it is strong so I only use it 1-2 times a week if I need it. It’s pricey but it’s more affordable to get it with their brightening kit!
Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
Yes!!!!!! Get this stuff! I was hesitant at first to spend the money but it works! I noticed a difference in my skin tone and overall skin quality just after one use
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I really love this. I use it just to brighten up my face because I've got a really dull, uneven complexion. I think you can see some results after the first use, but you definitely see a difference after continuous use. I will continue to buy this and other Mario Badescu products because everything I've tried has been amazing. I originally tried this in a sample bag that I got for free. I went to their website and input info about my skin and problems and they created a daily regimen for me and sent sample sizes of the products I'd need. They also included a guide to using the products properly so I could see results and I definitely did. I ended up buying a bunch of products after that because I fell in love. It's more expensive than drug store stuff but it's also way more effective. I've tried so many products over the years and these are by far my favorite ones.
Hana S.
Coral Gables
Cant really say if it has brightened my skin color but it does leave my skin super moist and baby like ... its a great preping mask before or after a heavy duty makeup application
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing product really makes skin look flawless natural beautiful glow good smell. O harsh chemicals good value so so worth it too very effective not dissatisfied at all I highly recommend this too and would buy again
Jennifer S.
Semmes, AL
My skin seems to be a little brighter after using this . Not sure how well it really works , I’ve only used it a few times . Easy to use . I received it in a kit .
Lynda M.
Pasco
I like this makes my face feel fresh makes my face feel clean I would recommend  packaging is nice safe do it doesn't spill good value inexpensive good price yes it met my expectations recommend
Misty H.
Bentonville
I love this mask, it does show results over time, it especially helps fade acne scarring. The only downside it it does seem to dry out your skin, I recommend definitely moisturizing afterwards
carleigh h.
I love this product and I love this brand so much. It met my expectations so high. It was kind of pricey but great value. The packaging is kind of boring but it’s OK because the product is amazing. I would definitely buy this again!
Maya R.
I love this product, it smells amazing and it makes my skin feel amazing. I gave this to my friend and she loves it too! It helps lift my acne scars which I really need and it also helps lighten my skin tone
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??