BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
madii i.
It helped clear up my acne scars in just one use! I love how it smells, and how quickly it works! It's not drying either! Its my go-to for balancing out my splotchy skin.
mua d.
Tucson, AZ
I always adore having a really good face mask and Mario has a good one they aren't too expensive their products always smell so good and aren't harsh on the skin it's good to do a mask at least one to two times a week and I would say to try out this Mario mask
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Love this mask, I apply with a cotton ball and water and let it dry hen I remove it with my toner. Leaves my skin super soften afterwards over time it does do it's job.
Daisy H.
Bought it at ulta during a sale. I've used it several times and I love the results afterwards. It does make a mess since product flakes onto clothes. It leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.
Jaclyn D.
I haven't noticed a huge difference in the brightening of my skin. Been using it for about a month so going to continue with it. I will say the scent is nice and a little goes a long way!
Naty P.
Lawrence, MA
I've been using this product for several months and my skin has cleared whiten and cleared a lot  this product is excellent it wont disappoint you it is gentle to apply and easy to remove I defiantly recommend this product I would defiantly purchase again.
Elizabeth L.
W Valley City, UT
I don't know if it's just me but after using my cream I feel like my skin looks whiter. Like you can barely notice a change after one use with other face masks but this one makes wonders!!
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I dont enjoy the scent all that much but it did in fact help brighten and tone my skin. It left my skin feeling smooth and looking so clean. Definitely a real purchase.
Sanam A.
My skin looked really smooth and fresh after using this, I really like that it made my skin feel rejuvenated and fresh. The consistency is a bit chalky which was okay but I would recommend this
Morgan B.
Broken Arrow, OK
This mask is really nice! It's reasonably priced for how much product you get. I really did notice a difference in my skin after using this mask consistently.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?