BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Selinaa V.
dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
with this mask you will definitely see results in the 1st use!! i always saw reviews on how this good it was and i couldn’t agree more!! i love this mask i see a diffrence already within my 2nd week of using it
Dory C.
Franklin
Loved this mask made my face feel like it was brought back to my teen years again. Baby smooth skin ! Nice packing with simple instructions for returning. if unsatisfied with product.
Marianna E.
Mahopac, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have discoloration on my face and I just started using this and it works wonders!! My face is a bit more even now and I know after a couple more tries it will be looking amazing!
Anna W.
Firestone
Favorite company ever. Love all their skincare, and this is no exception. Brightened my skin and left me feeling smooth. Excellent quality packaging and product for a great price!
Maya A.
This product has saved my skin! I used to struggle with hyper pigmentation but it has dramatically improved since using this product!! You see results fairly quickly and it does a great job for the price!
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
smells nice but it's very expensive and feels somewhat sticky after you take it off. however it has faded some scars but after several uses hasn't made much of a difference. don't think i would buy again
Andie W.
Crestwood, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smelling mask that delivers on its claims! Exceeded expectations and for sure got repurchased! Ordered online from the website, arrived as expected with no delays!
Whitney S.
Tampa
This product is okay. It doesn't seem to remove any dark spots like it is supposed too but my face is always really smooth after using it and it seems to reduce pore size.
Brooke T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far so good. Have only been using this for a few weeks or so but it's definitely making a difference in my acne scars. Bought it at Ulta. Worth the price for sure! Would totally recommend this!
madii i.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helped clear up my acne scars in just one use! I love how it smells, and how quickly it works! It's not drying either! Its my go-to for balancing out my splotchy skin.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?