BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Geneva P.
Chicago
I bought this mask with high hopes. After the 4 times of using it I haven't really seen a difference in my dark spots. I'm not sure if this will be more effective with continued use or if it just doesn't work for me. I bought this with a kit that included other Mario Badescu products and I wouldn't buy this by itself.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
I have acne scars and very acne prone skin so I bought this product to help and I used it 3 times a week for about a month or so and it did absolutley nothing. Another product from Mario that disappointed me.
Bri V.
Brooklyn, NY
Helps with Dark spots, I use it twice a week and i've seen a lot of improvement. Good price. Bought it at Urban Outfitters. It met my expectations. really like it. I did recommend to friends, they love it as well.
Kimberly R.
Tampa, FL
I've used this product for about a month. Used every other day. My acne scars faded a little but it's still there. But I used this with another product so idk if it's this mask that did the miracle
Nancy T.
It didn't really whiten or brighten up my skin. I think it's a really good value for what you get though. You get a lot of product for a reasonable price. It was really gentle! I apply with a silicon spatula and wipe off with a mask sponge and it didn't irritate my skin.
Deja B.
Conway, AR
This mask first off is very very expensive! I went to Ulta to ask about a product to remove my dark spots on my face. She highly recommended this product and swore by it. I went home extremely happy to try it and was highly disappointed. I used this product for over a month with no results
Stephanie C.
Very helpful tool in lightening dark spots and evening skin tone.  I bought this product at Ulta and will probably purchase again for use in my weekly regimen.  This product is effective after several uses.  I really like the way my skin looks after using this product.
Temitope N.
Antioch , TN
This was an absolute waste of money. I have some discoloration from the sun and teenage acne. I was told this would clear it up and give me an even glow. This does not work. I used it for 4 weeks to give it an honest review.
Tara E.
My go to acne scar mask! Definitely helps lighten my acne scars and met my expectations. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't seem to bother me. It does what it says and I would buy it again.
stephanie e.
Whitening spot mask is great I use it on the pimples I picked at previous and it works so great. I seen Nikki tutorials use it and of course I had to try well thank God I did cause I'm hooked
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?