BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Christine J.
Norco, CA
I've been using this for a few months and sadly haven't notice much of a difference in my skin. The packaging is okay but the mask has dried out a bit. The consistency is pretty thick and the smell is pleasant. I will say that it did leave my skin feeling very smooth. I just really didn't see much of a brightening effect so I will not be purchasing again.
Raine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Expensive buy for very little satisfaction. I saw great reviews about Mario Badescu products, and was excited to try them. I didn't even finish using the product I passed it along to a friend. Definitely was a disappointment, and I wouldn't buy again or recommend to anyone else. I'm sure other products are great but this one just didn't cut it for me.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
I use this product at least twice a week to keep my complexion at bright as I can. The first time I used it, I saw zero difference. But then I began using it two times a week, and now I cannot go without it! The scent is pleasant and not overpowering, and it doesn't burn or sting the face. I usually feel a little tight afterward, but I don't mind one single bit.
Christina D.
My go to when my skin decides to revolt and be problematic. I get congestion and that results in "texture" on the face which I hate. This mask is a life saver. I purchase from ulta for what I feel is a very reasonable price for the quality of the product.
Elizabeth G.
After a year of pretty bad acne, i was left with a lot of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Even though they weren't acne scars, they stuck around. They made it look like there was more acne on my face then there was. This product helped the most out of everything i tried to decrease the look of the red marks left on my skin. Give it time and use multiple times a week to really see a difference.
Kayla H.
Griffith , IN
This mask is absolutely amazing. I struggle from cystic acne, texture, redness, and dry skin. After using this product, I can tell a difference immediately. My acne doesn't look as inflamed and my redness is also reduced. My acne scars seem to be looking better as well. This is definitely one of my all time favorite masks and I highly recommend this.
Alisha O.
I have recently tried out this face mask. I purchased it from Ulta and I chose this one because it said that it was good for dry skin, which I have. I do like it, however I do not LOVE it so I would probably not purchase it again but I do enjoy using it as part of my night time routine to add a little bit of moisture to my face!
Emily C.
I was super excited to purchase this products because I've heard nothing but great reviews/results and had to see if it was help budge my super stubborn acne marks. Using once a week, i've definitely seen a difference in lighter/lesser marks and my all around skin tone. I'm satisfied with this product and definitely would recommend!
Candace W.
Cape Coral , FL
Dries and makes your face stiff, but when I took it off my face seemed to glow a natural glow and my face was not as oily for the next two days after I used it. Packaging is perfect, you can get every ounce of the product out easily.
Breezy C.
I was skeptical when I first started using this but I decided to try it out because it was so affordable compared to other whitening masks I'd come across. I'm really glad I decided to end up using it because it worked wonders on my skin. This definitely isn't an overnight miracle but after a while of use I definitely noticed a major improvement on my dark acne scars. Definitely would recommend to anyone dealing with scarring.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?