BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this whitening mask. It had helped a lot for my blemishes and facial discoloration. It is gentle to my skin and easy to apply and wash off. It definitely met my expectations and never stop using it. The price is ok.
stephanie e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whitening spot mask is great I use it on the pimples I picked at previous and it works so great. I seen Nikki tutorials use it and of course I had to try well thank God I did cause I'm hooked
Tara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to acne scar mask! Definitely helps lighten my acne scars and met my expectations. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't seem to bother me. It does what it says and I would buy it again.
Estephania N.
Phoenix
In my opinion all of his products are AMAZING ! they work so good for all types of skin, I purchased my mist at ulta.  I am now on my 3rd bottle and it's just such a great gentle product.
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask has really helped with making my dark spots go away. I have some acne scars from a teenager on my cheeks and they have lightened up so much! This mask doesn't dry my skin out!
April R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mask. I am always impressed with this companies products. They are gentle on the skin and leave it feeling healthy. The price point is great and the results are evident.
Marbella C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is VERY drying but it tightens up the skin. It did not meet my expectations considering it's such a high up brand, I got a sample from sephora and I only used it once before it dried up. I don't recommend
Eloise H.
My mom bought this for herself and when she wasn't home I tried it, whoops! It did work great with my skin and it is so much  better than all the other brands I've tried because they all make my skin super dry, but this brand makes my skin super smooth and I would definitely recommend buying it.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing special. Didn't really notice any difference in my dark spots on my face. Really wanted to love this because I'm really self conscious about them. Doesn't smell great either.
Selinaa V.
dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
with this mask you will definitely see results in the 1st use!! i always saw reviews on how this good it was and i couldn’t agree more!! i love this mask i see a diffrence already within my 2nd week of using it
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?