BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Jessica R.
I really enjoyed using this product. It's elements were gentle and felt soothing. The results were great. I bought it from Ulta and felt that the price was great. I have used this product twice now and still enjoy using it. I recommend it to others who would like to try a new face mask.
i have a lot of deep red acne scars so i bought this mask to help reduce it. i use this once a week, and i see some scars fading! it isn't as pricey as expected and it had lasted me a long time. it is very relaxing and i love using it!
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I have really sensitive skin and I have redness on my cheeks that I can't stand. This mask also makes the texture of my skin so nice and smooth. It leaves a weird film on your face but nothing a little face wash can't fix!
Angelique A.
This mask is everything. Omg my face doesn't only look brighter but it feels so clean with this mask it has a slight burn but I feel like it also cleanses pores . I totally recommend this for my oily girls
Melisa H.
Santa Ana, CA
I did not notice much after completely using the jar. I wish the had better instructions as to how often it is recommended to use for best results. My acne scars and overall skin tone was not lightened
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this stuff it literally brightens my face it's super effective and affordable I purchased this from ulta and I love it I love that it last a long time and it just works amazing I would recommend
Bridget E.
This mask is such a luxurious experience. It does not dry my skin but leaves me with a nice glow. I like to use it 2-4 times a week and pair it with a Moisturizing Facial Oil afterwards for extra glow!
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
I love this mask! It makes my skin feel taut and clarified. There isn't really a smell, it's a bit chalky smelling but I don't mind. It's a little messy which is the only downside! Gentle on my skin.
Stephanie B.
Baldwin park
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz worked very well for my old acne scars. It lightened them up not 100% but definitely there was a difference. Not too pricey in my opinion for what it did.
Geneva P.
Chicago
I bought this mask with high hopes. After the 4 times of using it I haven't really seen a difference in my dark spots. I'm not sure if this will be more effective with continued use or if it just doesn't work for me. I bought this with a kit that included other Mario Badescu products and I wouldn't buy this by itself.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?