BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff it literally brightens my face it's super effective and affordable I purchased this from ulta and I love it I love that it last a long time and it just works amazing I would recommend
Angelique A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is everything. Omg my face doesn't only look brighter but it feels so clean with this mask it has a slight burn but I feel like it also cleanses pores . I totally recommend this for my oily girls
Jessica V.
So excited to try this! I finally got it ! And I'm going to be doing before and after pics and of course letting you guys in on the results! I suffer from really bad acne I have some acne scars and redness ! So let's see what this baby does !
Stephanie B.
Baldwin park
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz worked very well for my old acne scars. It lightened them up not 100% but definitely there was a difference. Not too pricey in my opinion for what it did.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne scars and very acne prone skin so I bought this product to help and I used it 3 times a week for about a month or so and it did absolutley nothing. Another product from Mario that disappointed me.
Kimberly R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for about a month. Used every other day. My acne scars faded a little but it's still there. But I used this with another product so idk if it's this mask that did the miracle
Nancy T.
It didn't really whiten or brighten up my skin. I think it's a really good value for what you get though. You get a lot of product for a reasonable price. It was really gentle! I apply with a silicon spatula and wipe off with a mask sponge and it didn't irritate my skin.
Deja W.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask first off is very very expensive! I went to Ulta to ask about a product to remove my dark spots on my face. She highly recommended this product and swore by it. I went home extremely happy to try it and was highly disappointed. I used this product for over a month with no results
Stephanie C.
Very helpful tool in lightening dark spots and evening skin tone.  I bought this product at Ulta and will probably purchase again for use in my weekly regimen.  This product is effective after several uses.  I really like the way my skin looks after using this product.
Temitope N.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an absolute waste of money. I have some discoloration from the sun and teenage acne. I was told this would clear it up and give me an even glow. This does not work. I used it for 4 weeks to give it an honest review.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?