BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
I love this mask! The whole Mario Badescu brand is amazing and none of their products disappoint. The whitening mask brightens up your face and helps to correct your complexion. It feels so refreshing to use and I use it about once a week. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Jenna M.
I absolutely love Mario Bandescu products, so I picked up the whitening mask. I use it about 2-3 times a week and definitely see a difference in my skin. It has really helped the few dark spots from breakouts become lighter. I also noticed a more even skin tone.
AnnaMarie R.
Statesboro, GA
Before using this product, I had a few acne marks from previously touched pimples. It was something that was really bothering me and I've got to say that after using this whitening mask, the acne marks on my face are completely gone. It did take a few months to see significant results but it's definitely worth it. My mom even started using it and found that her dark spots have lightened so much on her face and she couldn't be happier.
Aimen A.
When I think whitening mask, I think of something harsh and stripping, this was the COMPLETE opposite. SUPER moisturizing. It smelled like TUMS and left my skin very bright and very moisturized and soothed. If you put water on your skin after it's washed off the water beads up and falls off (so possibly contains oils and emollients). I really liked it and would use more in winter for a brighter, moisturized complexion.
Rachel R.
Santa Cruz
Sitting here with my mask on right now! haha This stuff showed improvement within the first use to lighten my acne scars. I use it every 3 days, and plan to go to once a week when theyre lighter. Some people complain about how hard it is to get off or the residue it leaves behind. I remove my mask with a microfiber cloth and have never had a problem at all. I then give it a quick wash with my regular cleanser and there is no residue
Lauren L.
I bought this on a whim one day when I was putting in an online purchase at ulta. My cheek Area has some acne scarring, so I figured it was worth a try. I love this product! I use it once a week (sometimes I skip a week or so just to give my skin a break). I can actually notice a difference after I wash it off, my skin looks brighter and more even. Highly recommend!
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
As I am writing this I have this product on my face. It's an amazing mask it just one of those products that you have to have in your bathroom for whenever you want a nice mask to help brighten and whiten your face. I really like this mask and I recommend this product to everyone.
Alexis G.
I was very skeptical at first because my friend said it dried her face out so much. But she had dry skin to begin with. I decided to try it to lighten up my acne scars and holy moly this works! I saw results in about a week and now my scars are so much lighter!!
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
Good mask for brightening and tightening. It does help with my acne, though that's not an advertised benefit. Maybe because of the Vitamin C? I'm not sure but i slap some of this on while I'm getting ready for work, rinses easily and leaves skin prepped for makeup!
Ariana B.
Pensacola, FL
Definitely worth the price! When I tell you I wish there was a place I go to purchase this near me. The whitening mask does exactly what it says it will do, it is not an overnight miracle worker but with constant use you will start to see your skin become brighter and clearer. It worked amazingly on my dark marks and tone down the redness in my face
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?