BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mask. I am not going to lie at first I doubted that the mask would actually whiten my skin. But I was completely wrong not only did it whiten my skin but I also saw a difference on my dark spots.
Stacy r.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been suffering from marks and dark spots this whitening mask is a must. Really have to be patient to see result smells good. Really inexpensive for what it is used for. I leave it on for an hour even though it say 10-15 minutes I feel I get better result and it does not irritate my skin.
Jessica R.
I really enjoyed using this product. It's elements were gentle and felt soothing. The results were great. I bought it from Ulta and felt that the price was great. I have used this product twice now and still enjoy using it. I recommend it to others who would like to try a new face mask.
Amber P.
McAllen
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love their products! This mask is amazing has an amazing smell and once you've applied, the outcome is wonderful! The mask instantly adds a bit of brightness to your face. Your face looks exfoliated
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! I try and use it once a week and I can see that my skin is brighter and less red. I struggle with redness and this helps. It dries pretty fast, about 10 minutes or so. Once it dries it's pretty uncomfortable and stiff but it washes off easy.
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
This mask is supposed to be for whitening your face to make it brighter. And I feel like it did that. My skin was looking very doll and after using this it made a big difference
Angela K.
I love this product. It smells amazing, you only need a little bit to cover your entire face, it doesn't dry to the point of tightness while you're using it, and it comes off easily, leaving your face silky smooth and glowing. Would recommend!
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really sensitive skin and I have redness on my cheeks that I can't stand. This mask also makes the texture of my skin so nice and smooth. It leaves a weird film on your face but nothing a little face wash can't fix!
karmila M.
fredericksburg
I've been experimenting with tons of skincare lately, because my skin shows some signs of aging such as discoloration, sun spot, not to mention now it is more sensitive, I mean I never had more than 2 pimples when I was young. Now, everyday is a pimple day, what worse is that it leaves ugly scar. I want my skin tone even, I want the discoloration gone and the blemish scars fade.
The direction of how to use it is written in the jar, pretty simple, first thing first, cleanse the area where you want to put the mask (it is not only for your face I think, your knee, ankles, feet any skin area that you want to make it looks brighter), pad dry with towel, apply the mask generously (I suggest to use little spatula to take the mask, and smear it with your finger on to the skin) wait until around 15 minutes, the mask will dry and during this 15 minutes I feel slightly tingling sensation, similar to the mud mask that I usually use, but not as strong. After 15 minutes remove the masks with facial cleanser or wash cloth, and moisturize. I don't know how many times a week I can use the product, but I assume 2-3 times a week will do the work.

After I use it, I feel my skin is smooth and tight, I don't see any different in term of the color of the skin, however, with any whitening product, I have to wait for sometimes (around 4-6 weeks) to see if it works. Meanwhile I am happy that it is gentle on my skin, I feel that my skin smoothr and tight. I will update again with the progress after 4-6 weeks
Bridget E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is such a luxurious experience. It does not dry my skin but leaves me with a nice glow. I like to use it 2-4 times a week and pair it with a Moisturizing Facial Oil afterwards for extra glow!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?