BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mary S.
Lawrenceville , GA
Mario Badescu has been really impressive to me. I started with the rose water, the cucumber spray, the collagen mask, the drying lotion and now the whitening mask. I’m happy with every single product I’ve purchased from this line. The whitening mask smells great and a little definitely goes a long way. It’s works well!!!
Alysha v.
hackensack
This product made my skin look super bright and even toned the price was great for what you get and your results are amazing it kept up to every expectation and I bought mine at Ulta beauty for a great price I would buy this many more times for what It’s worth
kenyana r.
Clovis
did so much for my skin! i’ve had acne since age 9, and tons and tons of scarring over the years from pimple popping. the amount of results i’ve had is astounding. not everything is gone, i still have a good amount of scarring left and i’d love to get rid of the rest but my product has dried out over time so i’ve had to toss it unfortunately. the next time i manage to get my hands on this product i’ll be in heaven! lasted me a good three months and smells of cranberries! Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
Cheyenne R.
This mask was given to me from a friend and it is a little drying. Might work better on oily skin types. My skin is combination and it's sensitive, so I only put it on trouble spots. Once I figured that out it worked well!
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
This product was recommended to my by the lady who performed my facial the other day. Bought it at Ulta right after she used it on me during my facial. Just a wonderful product all around. Great for diminishing acne scars.
ann r.
Cedar Creek, TX
I Looooove this mask especially for my darks spots this mask works wonders! I use this twice a day and you just can't go wrong with this product I love Mario Badescu products! [product:mario-badescu-whitening-mask---2-oz]
megan w.
I loved this mask! I felt that in a weeks time and two treatments, some of my old acne scares and blemishes were starting to fade finally. I definitely will purchase again. It is a good price and a little goes a long way.
Carrie S.
This mask gives my face a brightening effect and helps even out my skin tone! I enjoy using this when my skin complexion is all over the place. I notice I have much less redness and this mask leaves my face glowing! ❤️🎉
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
This is a great product, I also have the drying pimple product now that works like a charm. You have a bad pimple, place it over it do not rub in just lay over pimple. Leave over night and bammm it's reduced in size.
Hailey B.
Texas
This whitening mask helped with my hyper pigmentation and gave my skin a smooth and radiant glow. This mask is a little pricey but definitely worth it for the amount of use you get In this product . Highly recommend!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?