BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Sowmya D.
Burlington, MA
Used it but i didn't like it very much but i like the rose toner from mario badescu but not this mask. I felt a very tingly burning sensation when ever i put on this mask. May be not for me but heard a lot of good things about mario badescu brand.
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
This product basically minimizes anything you want! It helps blemishes, acne, and redness! Using this evens your skin and makes it look more even. You don't need to use full coverage foundation or concealer after just a few applications of this.

Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
I loved this product. I will say that I did not notice as much of a "Lightening" effect as I would have liked on my discoloration or dark spots as I would have liked but the smell and texture was great, as was the feeling of my skin afterwards.
Rhea F.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this mask 2-3 times a week for about a month now. I can actually see improvement in all my dark spots and acne scarring. It also does not irritate my skin or break me out. I love this mask and will definitely repurchase!
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
This is one of the only masks that has ever helped my acne scars fade away. I usually purchase this from Ulta. A little goes a long way so the tub usually lasts me for a few months. It really does an excellent job of brightening the skin.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I originally bought this mask to help with uneven skin tone and to fade red marks. I feel like it helped a bit. My skin also felt very smooth after applying, and it smells GOOOOD. I wasn't blown away, but it's an okay mask for the price.
i have a lot of deep red acne scars so i bought this mask to help reduce it. i use this once a week, and i see some scars fading! it isn't as pricey as expected and it had lasted me a long time. it is very relaxing and i love using it!
Miranda J.
Severna Park, MD
This mask reduced redness on my skin when I used it. A little bit definitely goes a long way. It feels gentle but can dry quickly. The container ended up drying out after about a month though. Not sure if I could have stored it better.
Anum R.
This is a great product if your skin is uneven or if you have pesky acne scarring. Constant use of this mask really does magic. My scars have dramatically gotten lighter and less visible while my skin tone also gets more even
Michelle S.
Clarkston, MI
I don't love this mask. I've used others from this company that I like much better. I feel like this one burns a lot when I put it on. I used it regularly for a while and never really noticed any differences in my skin.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?