BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Megan J.
I originally purchased this product because there were so many great reviews on line and I was looking for a new skin care routine. I’ve had the mask for about 2 weeks and I’ve used it 3 times. I don’t see immediate results like most people have, but I’m not giving up on it yet! It smells good and it applies evenly.
Danika P.
WOW! I absolutely love this mask. I always use it if I have a special event and I want my skin to look top notch. It really does brighten your complexion immediately after rinsing it off. I love the smell of the mask and it is easy to apply and remove. This is so far my favorite mask I have ever used! Woohoo!
kenz☀️ S.
This mask works for the first couple of uses. My face was visibly brighter after just the first use. However, I docked a star because after a while it started losing its effect. That being said, I found a new use for it. I put it on my problem areas overnight and it works like a charm to help lighten them.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Little🍷 J.
Plantation, FL
Mario makes the best products! And this is at the top of the list. I recommend Mario to everyone I know and especially strangers I see next to me questioning the product but I wasn’t fuller satisfied with this product because I just didn’t see a change in my skin as. The other products from his line do
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
I have this mask as part of the multitasking system. This is the one I use on my cheeks. I was able to see a visible difference in the tone of my skin after one use. My skin is super patchy and discolored during the winter. The whitening mask was able to even out my skin tone and I absolutely love it.
Aliza A.
Sterling , VA
This was not very effective in terms of getting rid of my hyper pigmentation. It barely lightened anything for me and that’s why I had bought it originally. I bought this from Ulta during a sale I think but still went and returned it. The brand is good but this product was not effective for my skin.
Bianka M.
 I absolutely love this mask. It’s my go to mask for when I have a dark spot on my face I put this bad boy on and within a couple days I see a difference. The dark Mark has gotten later and not to mention it brightens up your complexion.
 I would definitely recommend this product to everybody men and women
would buy again!
Gabriela M.
Used this mask a couple of times since my sister had purchased and I fell in love. After only 3 times my scars we're noticeably lightened. For about 25$ this is pricy for me therefore , I haven't yet purched for my own. However, I would definitely recommend if you like me , have terrible scars .
Julia M.
Greenville, NC
I love this mask!! I haven’t been too big in the mask craze but my skin needed some help and this mask got amazing reviews. I see now why!!! I love it! The only downfall is the cleanup (it’s a little chalky and messy when it’s coming off, but it comes off easy. I’m probably not used to cleaning masks off my face), and the price is also a little expensive. A little bit of this goes a LONG way though. I’ve used this mask for about 2 weeks now (about 4 times a week) and I just now finally finished the product that was just on the inside of the lid! I also think it has done a number to my acne scars and discoloration. I use it with the Mario Badescu drying lotion for spot treatment and the Mario Badescu Rosewater spray for hydration. I love the brand and love that it’s cruelty free and will continue to use!
Victoria C.
Hamburg, NY
I got this mask to help clear up some hyper pigmentation I had and while I feel it made slight difference, it wasn’t super effective. It worked well in making my skin moisturized but that’s not what the mask markets. It smells lovely and gives your skin great moisture but it’s so difficult to wash off which is a bit of a draw back to me as well
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?