BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Breanna M.
Westland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this product to anyone who has acne or any kind of blemishes. It's very affordable & worth the buy. I've tried proactive & this is the one product that has done the trick. Nothing else can compare!
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! I mask my chest and face! It's smells good, applies Smooth & dries pretty quick! I only have to leave it on about 10 minutes which is great, so the skin care process isn't so dreadful that night! I can always tell my skin is brighter!
Morgan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY FAVORITE for the lightening of hyper-pigmentation in the skin! I use this on my acne spots that have left a scar and I can tell a HUGE DIFFERENCE just from the first 3 weeks I used it! Been using it for years now!
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have not noticed any significant difference in the brown spots left after a pimple has gone while using this whitening mask. I've been using it for a few weeks . Have to give it more time I guess? Fingers crossed!
Yesica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product at Ulta; I expected it to assist with clarifying my acne scars or at least lightening them. When I did use it, it helped dry out my acne a bit but as for the scars, it lightened them a tad.
Marissa A.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had heard this product was useful for acne scarring. I saw a very slight difference in scarring, but nothing that I was too impressed by. It also dried out rather quickly which was a bummer. Wouldn't buy again
Heidy B.
Beaverton, OR
Its natural to experience a bit of discoloration as we age. I tend to get some spots around my mouth and cheeks and this mask helps to gently fade those discolorations. I like the texture, smell, and results. I really enjoy the Mario Badescu line.
lauren w.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this mask because it helps lighten my acne scars! it also brightens my skin! after i use it i feel like my skin is so much brighter! i love the smell! i absolutely love mario bedescu i love his ingredients
Alexis R.
I got this for Christmas this year and I really like it!!! I used to have acne scars on the sides of my cheeks, but after using this product my scars have lighted up a lot! You can hardly notice them anymore ūüėä
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mask. I am not going to lie at first I doubted that the mask would actually whiten my skin. But I was completely wrong not only did it whiten my skin but I also saw a difference on my dark spots.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?