BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Megan H.
Orlando
Obsessed with this mask! I use it once or twice a week and I notice a difference instantly in my skin when using it. This mask reduces and fades any acne scars that I have. This mask is great because a little goes a long way.
Morgan D.
Ada, OH
This product is phenomenal. It really helped me to see a difference in clearing my acne and evening out my skin tone. After use, my skin feels smooth and refreshed. The only con to this product is the smell. But still worth it
Kennia C.
Riverside, CA
I love the Mario toner! This is a great brand for those looking away from drugstore items, without breaking the bank. This product are good for acne scars which is something I struggle with a lot! It minimizes those scars!
Catherine Grace F.
North Canton
One of my most favorite product from Mario Badescu! I use this every other day and it is effective! I have blemish and pimple scars on my face and my continuous use of this product really improved my skin a lot! Thanks MB!
Heather C.
This product I used to help get rid of dark sun spots on my cheeks. I usually use very expensive products from my plastic surgeon or Derm office. I was pleasantly surprised seems to stand up to the rest.
Julianna W.
Amazing for acne scars!!! I have tons of red spots left over from acne and this is a dream. Fades them so much and leaves the rest of the my skin more overall toned and even. Will definitely rebuy despite the high price!
Emily L.
Great Falls
I love Mario badescu products. The whitening mask instantly brightened my skin. I was very impressed. I purchased this in a brightening kit and the price was great for the amount of product I received. You only use a little bit each time so it lasts awhile.
Amanda M.
Revere, MA
This mask brightens and tightens my skin. It leaves my skin looking soft and shiny. I also feel like it cleans out my pores. I buy it from Ulta. It’s thick and creamy and a little goes a long way and lasts a long time.
Wendy C.
Sacramento, CA
It is a little drying when first used but I think this has whitened my dark dull and yellow skin over time. It does take quite a bit until you start noticing changes but it has all in all been wonderful to me. As long as you don’t use it everyday.
Vane E.
Orlando fl
These are super effective I purchased a while back and still have a lot left. It’s gentle on the skin and it really does what it claims. I purchased this at ulta on Black Friday and it was on sale so totally worth it
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??