BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Bailie S.
Waynesboro, PA
It smells slightly, but it has made such an amazing difference in my skin in the few weeks I've used it. The stubborn acne scars are slowly healing. I feel so much more confident. I would not change anything about it.
Tianna
I love this so much. It actually makes a difference in the appearance of my skin. It is quite expensive for how much product you get, but i do multi masking and only place it on areas where i have dark spots then it lasts me pretty long. Very effective
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
I love every product of Mario Badescu I've struggled so much with acne and scars. My face has cleared up so much especially with using the whitening mask. I usually use it every other day depending on how my face is doing. It helps the redness and makes my skin feel so healthy and clean.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
i use this to diminish the appearance of acne scars and it has helped me so much! some people may not like the smell of this, but i absolutely love it! it makes my skin feel so fresh and look rejuvenated after one use.
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh god I love this stuff. It actually helps to reduce the redness of acne scars on my face and even out my skin tone, and leaves my face feeling soft and smelling delicious! This face mask smells good enough to eat! It's got a sweet yet calming fragrance that's just the icing on the cake.
Kayla B.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this cream, it helps dry out any spots or pimples on your face but I do wish it really lightened scars more. I don't think it does enough. But it's still a really good product that you can use as a face mask or just on certain trouble spots.
Maddy P.
Sacramento, CA
I was hoping this product would help with some of my acne scars but I didn't find it made much of a difference. I was disappointed especially after hearing such awesome reviews on this product. I won't buy this again.
Breanna M.
Westland, MI
I highly recommend this product to anyone who has acne or any kind of blemishes. It's very affordable & worth the buy. I've tried proactive & this is the one product that has done the trick. Nothing else can compare!
Kayla C.
I love this mask! I mask my chest and face! It's smells good, applies Smooth & dries pretty quick! I only have to leave it on about 10 minutes which is great, so the skin care process isn't so dreadful that night! I can always tell my skin is brighter!
Morgan R.
MY FAVORITE for the lightening of hyper-pigmentation in the skin! I use this on my acne spots that have left a scar and I can tell a HUGE DIFFERENCE just from the first 3 weeks I used it! Been using it for years now!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?