BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Alyssa S.
Tuckahoe
Yesssssssss this right here gets a 1000000% perfect rating from me it's heaven . I scar very easily and get a lot of darks spots and uneven coloring on my face and this product helps me so much .my top 3 skin care for sure
Mia J.
Harrisburg, PA
I've been using this product for about four months and let me tell you it works! I have some red blotches left over from teenage acne, and this mask fades them wonderfully. Enough so that I feel comfortable wearing light weight foundation on my face. A must try!
Pamela Z.
This product is amazing ! Perfect for dark spots and to bring back moisture to the skin. It's my first time using the product but I can already see my skin brightening up. I recommend all these products from Mario Badescu !
Ximena S.
Arizona
I would wash my face exfoliate and apply this mask when I have trouble skin and by the morning my skin would be so soft and I would notice my trouble areas calming down. Over time I saw a difference in my acne scarring.
Kars E.
Murrieta
I love this product. I have a lot of acne scarring and this works really well to get rid of them, especially considering the price. It helps make your skin look more even. I recommend this to anyone who has acne scarring.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Pros: leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Unfortunately though, I purchased this mask with the hopes of helping some of the dark spots on my face. I read amazing reviews about it, but for me, it just didn't work.
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
This product is phenomenal, it truly helps to make the skin more even & radiant. Purchased from ULTA and it never disappoints! I've used this product 100 times & its perfect! I'll always continue to purchase this product
Maiya A.
Seattle, WA
Haven't noticed any changes in my scars with consistent use. It is really hard to wash off this mask, it sort of leaves a weird film on your skin. I usually have to wash my face again after using this mask. Smells good!
Emily G.
Definitely fades scars (whitens). Gave this three stars because it's definitely only temporary and when you wash it off the effect is gone. Also leaves a strange film on your face. Probably
would look strange on some skin tones because it literally leaves a white film on the face.
Bailie S.
Waynesboro, PA
It smells slightly, but it has made such an amazing difference in my skin in the few weeks I've used it. The stubborn acne scars are slowly healing. I feel so much more confident. I would not change anything about it.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?