BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Julia T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this product because I was trying to find something to help with my acne scarring and discoloration. After reading and hearing so many good reviews on this product I decided to buy it. I got it from Ulta for 18$, and Ive been using it 2-3 times a week for a few weeks and so far I love it! I can definitely tell it has been helping with my discoloration and acne scarring. The product goes on so nicely and dries, it has a very slight lovely smell to it. I usually leave it on for like 20-25 minutes and then wash it off with luke warm water. My skin instantly feels so smooth and hydrated after taking it off. I usually go through a bunch of different face masks because I cant find ones I definitely want to stick with and continually use but this product is definitely going to stick around!
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
I really like all of Mario's products, tbh. This one isn't my favorite, but I don't hate it. I think I just like seeing immediate results and can sometimes be rather impatient. Lol. This mask doesn't have a strong fragrance, which I love. The only thing is that it takes a bit more work to get out my eyebrows and completely off my face. I've used it a few times and feel that it did indeed make my skin feel smooth. I'd have to give it another try and use it for at least a week straight to see if it does lighten blemishes. But it does seem to aid in an all-over glow.
Jessica G.
Azusa, CA
I like this one in mask it’s the best and makes your skin so nice and white in Sears again I love this product I wish I owned it I traded out and I recommend it to everyone
loved I️t! made my face super fresh and lightened a lot of my dark spots I️ have. I️ have olive skin and when I️ get a blemish I️t can last for years. This made majority of them go away
sarah g.
Sacramento, CA
So actually my mom bought this for herself from ulta. And i decided to try it out on my dark spots (from cystic acne i used to have) my scars were really dark and veryyy noticable. I know it says your supposed to apply it all over like a normal mask, but i would just use enough to cover each major scar. And i actually feel it lightened them...over time. I will say it lasted way longer than i thought it would and the price is GREAT. It didnt completely lighten them to the color i was hoping, but definitely helped!! For someone with light scarring i would def recommend
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
This is hands down one of my favorite masks. I have acne scars and discoloration around my cheek and jaw line area. I've tried many products to try to fade them and brighten up my face. This product has made a huge difference in the appearance of my skin! You can really see it working after one use. It also really calms and soothes my skin. The application is easy and it's not too messy when washing it off. I highly recommend!
Kyra W.
Churchville, PA
I do like this product for fading my hyper pigmentation. As someone who has very fair skin- marks on my face turn a deep reddish purple and stay for around 6 months anytime I get a breakout. Since using this mask I have notice the color beginning to fade over time. One thing I dislike about this product is the smell- I think it has a weird chemically smell and it does burn when I apply it (I have every sensitive skin). It also leaves a weird oily residue on my face. But for acne scars- it is not bad! But not my favorite product
MiMi B.
I bought this at ULTA for under 20 so I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't hoping for lighter skin but even skin or to fade dark spots. It's very thick in texture and no heavy or rank scent. Make sure you tighten the cap or it will start to dry out. I didn't notice a huge difference but it could be that I didn't use their products together or that it may take a few tubs. I wouldn't not repurchase but I don't think my results were typical because I didn't use more than once a week and failed to take photos to chart progress
Sophia A.
I've have been using this mask for almost two months and overall have to say I do like this mask.
I love how instantly soft and supple it makes my skin feel.
Because this uses natural ingredients, progress on scar fading is slow and gradual. I would say it took me a good month of using (3x a week) to see a noticeable effect.
I think this is great for people with slight scars but if you have severe acne i dunno how effective this would be
kenyana r.
Clovis, CA
did so much for my skin! i’ve had acne since age 9, and tons and tons of scarring over the years from pimple popping. the amount of results i’ve had is astounding. not everything is gone, i still have a good amount of scarring left and i’d love to get rid of the rest but my product has dried out over time so i’ve had to toss it unfortunately. the next time i manage to get my hands on this product i’ll be in heaven! lasted me a good three months and smells of cranberries! Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?