BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Kars E.
Murrieta
I love this product. I have a lot of acne scarring and this works really well to get rid of them, especially considering the price. It helps make your skin look more even. I recommend this to anyone who has acne scarring.
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
This product is phenomenal, it truly helps to make the skin more even & radiant. Purchased from ULTA and it never disappoints! I've used this product 100 times & its perfect! I'll always continue to purchase this product
Maiya A.
Seattle, WA
Haven't noticed any changes in my scars with consistent use. It is really hard to wash off this mask, it sort of leaves a weird film on your skin. I usually have to wash my face again after using this mask. Smells good!
Bailie S.
Waynesboro, PA
It smells slightly, but it has made such an amazing difference in my skin in the few weeks I've used it. The stubborn acne scars are slowly healing. I feel so much more confident. I would not change anything about it.
Maddy P.
Sacramento, CA
I was hoping this product would help with some of my acne scars but I didn't find it made much of a difference. I was disappointed especially after hearing such awesome reviews on this product. I won't buy this again.
Whitney L.
This product had so much hype on YouTube so I felt like I had to try it for my acne scarring. I would say it is very gentle and does an okay job the first time using it, but with continued/weekly use I saw a huge difference. Especially around my cheeks where I have hyper pigmentation from sun damage.
Kayla B.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this cream, it helps dry out any spots or pimples on your face but I do wish it really lightened scars more. I don't think it does enough. But it's still a really good product that you can use as a face mask or just on certain trouble spots.
Tianna
I love this so much. It actually makes a difference in the appearance of my skin. It is quite expensive for how much product you get, but i do multi masking and only place it on areas where i have dark spots then it lasts me pretty long. Very effective
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
i use this to diminish the appearance of acne scars and it has helped me so much! some people may not like the smell of this, but i absolutely love it! it makes my skin feel so fresh and look rejuvenated after one use.
Lauren B.
Mustang, OK
I love the smell of this mask! It feels refreshing and doesn't become tight and uncomfortable. It's convenient to use because you only need to leave it on for 5-10 minutes. Afterwards my face feels moisturized but I haven't noticed any major results.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?