BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Hope C.
I loved this mask. I like to use it when my skin is looking dull and tired. It brightens and evens out my skin tone. I feel like it helps minimize the scars on my skin from old acne, so that is a major plus. I recommend this product.
Chelsea B.
Middletown, OH
This is my go to mask! I have dry and sometimes dull skin, and this is the perfect mask after an exfoliation treatment 1-2x per week. Very effective and the price point is amazing, for a prestige brand skincare. All of marios products are amazing and I will forever use!
Alex B.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is truly a miracle worker for red/blotchy skin AND for acne scars.  I use it about 2X a week and can see dramatic results! Even my husband uses it to reduce redness and scaring.  I have seriously never used a better product.  I wouldn't change a thing!
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is one of my favorite brands. There are so many to choose from and it's so easy to use. Availability is never an issue and it's so easy to access. I'm excited to try more from this brand soon. Sure I won't be disappointed.
Mel S.
Rio Dell, CA
Love this! Got a pack of this and two other masks at Ulta in a holiday pack deal and I was so impressed. It 100% does what it promises, my healing blemish spots were definitely lightened. It's so great! I've since repurchased.
Alyssa S.
Tuckahoe
Yesssssssss this right here gets a 1000000% perfect rating from me it's heaven . I scar very easily and get a lot of darks spots and uneven coloring on my face and this product helps me so much .my top 3 skin care for sure
Mia J.
Harrisburg, PA
I've been using this product for about four months and let me tell you it works! I have some red blotches left over from teenage acne, and this mask fades them wonderfully. Enough so that I feel comfortable wearing light weight foundation on my face. A must try!
Pamela Z.
This product is amazing ! Perfect for dark spots and to bring back moisture to the skin. It's my first time using the product but I can already see my skin brightening up. I recommend all these products from Mario Badescu !
Ximena S.
Arizona
I would wash my face exfoliate and apply this mask when I have trouble skin and by the morning my skin would be so soft and I would notice my trouble areas calming down. Over time I saw a difference in my acne scarring.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Pros: leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Unfortunately though, I purchased this mask with the hopes of helping some of the dark spots on my face. I read amazing reviews about it, but for me, it just didn't work.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?