BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Spanky W.
Bensenville
Didnt see any lightning properties happening on my face. Actually would get more breakouts in a acne prone area more whenever i used it.  Don't know if it made the area worst or the product itself made me breakout. Would no repurchase.
Ashley R.
OBSESSED with this mask! I saw a change in my skin after just one use. It doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves it feeling so refreshed and moisturized. Plus the price is amazing. Easily competes with some of the most high end masks.
Claudia D.
I did not see any noticeable results with this mask. It was pretty much a fail and I wish I didn't waste my money on this item. I used too much of the product to be able to return back to Ulta. Wish I could get my money back on this one. I would not recetter off using a vitamin C serum.
Hope C.
I loved this mask. I like to use it when my skin is looking dull and tired. It brightens and evens out my skin tone. I feel like it helps minimize the scars on my skin from old acne, so that is a major plus. I recommend this product.
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
I purchased this is their three piece face mask kit and overall I really like it. I do feel like it has helped me with the redness in my cheeks. I'd like to explore this brand more. I have cucumber cleansing lotion and I love that!
Alex B.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is truly a miracle worker for red/blotchy skin AND for acne scars.  I use it about 2X a week and can see dramatic results! Even my husband uses it to reduce redness and scaring.  I have seriously never used a better product.  I wouldn't change a thing!
Chelsea B.
Middletown, OH
This is my go to mask! I have dry and sometimes dull skin, and this is the perfect mask after an exfoliation treatment 1-2x per week. Very effective and the price point is amazing, for a prestige brand skincare. All of marios products are amazing and I will forever use!
Lauren B.
Ramsey, NJ
I really like this mask when my face is red, have acne, acne scars. It calms down my acne and just refreshes my face. I am not sure how much it really helps with acne scars but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Emilie N.
Lawrence
I haven't noticed any change after using this product consistently. I had night expectations and it just didn't live up to them. I will not repurchase - simply didn't do it for me. It does make my skin feel a bit softer though..
Mel S.
Rio Dell, CA
Love this! Got a pack of this and two other masks at Ulta in a holiday pack deal and I was so impressed. It 100% does what it promises, my healing blemish spots were definitely lightened. It's so great! I've since repurchased.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?