BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Princess M.
El Paso, TX
I'm not sure how to feel about this product. I bought it in hopes of taking away my acne scars but so far I have not seen a difference. Idk of its because I have not used it consistent or if it just doesn't work but I'm going to try to use it consistently!
Nelisah T.
I know this will take time for results and I'm ready to experience that. It's a gentle mask and I've been using it for months now! The packages gives you a kind of doctor feel to it. It's fine just the way it is and I'll continue to use it.
Allyson H.
I am not a huge fan of masks that aren't sheet masks or else this would be 5 stars for me. Otherwise, it does a great job of taking tired, dull looking skin to a natural glow.
Dosha
Mario Badescu has a couple of masks that are in my Top 5 Mask list.  The Whitening Mask is effective in helping to brighten my skin and lightening dark spots for clearer looking skin.  I am an African Amercian woman.  While it states "Whitening," it is safe for WOC.
Ashley P.
Okay I love the way my face felt after I took the mask off but the consistency just felt super thick and heavy when applied to my face. Not sure if it is supposed to be that way but overall the product lefty fave feeling refreshed & new.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
This works wonders for acne blemishes or previous acne scars. Instrustions say to leave it on for a few minutes, but sometimes i leave it on over-night and my pimple is gone the next day! I would give it 5 stars except i feel like the product dries up in the container really fast.
Maggie V.
Raleigh, NC
I hate this mask, it does nothing and just feels like clay drying on my skin. It's difficult to wash off, and when I do finally get it off, it leaves a balm-y, greasy texture that I can't get rid of unless I wash my face multiple times.
Spanky W.
Bensenville
Didnt see any lightning properties happening on my face. Actually would get more breakouts in a acne prone area more whenever i used it.  Don't know if it made the area worst or the product itself made me breakout. Would no repurchase.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA
I love facials and this mask makes my face feel refreshed after using it definitely need to use it more often to see results. So far i have not seen the results i want but i will not give up on it.
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
I purchased this is their three piece face mask kit and overall I really like it. I do feel like it has helped me with the redness in my cheeks. I'd like to explore this brand more. I have cucumber cleansing lotion and I love that!
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?