BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
This works wonders for acne blemishes or previous acne scars. Instrustions say to leave it on for a few minutes, but sometimes i leave it on over-night and my pimple is gone the next day! I would give it 5 stars except i feel like the product dries up in the container really fast.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA
This mask was ok it did leave my face soft but I didn't see much of a difference to a drugstore mask. I got this at Ulta and it was the first Mario badescu product I had tried. I would rather try something else. The rose water face mist is my favorite Mario badescu product.
Maggie V.
Raleigh, NC
I hate this mask, it does nothing and just feels like clay drying on my skin. It's difficult to wash off, and when I do finally get it off, it leaves a balm-y, greasy texture that I can't get rid of unless I wash my face multiple times.
Susie D.
I bought this mask on a Black Friday deal and I'm fairly pleased with it. While the results aren't very dramatic, I do think my skin is brighter and another when I use it. It's a good value and I've enjoyed it, but would probably opt for trying something new before buying again.
Ashley P.
Okay I love the way my face felt after I took the mask off but the consistency just felt super thick and heavy when applied to my face. Not sure if it is supposed to be that way but overall the product lefty fave feeling refreshed & new.
Spanky W.
Bensenville
Didnt see any lightning properties happening on my face. Actually would get more breakouts in a acne prone area more whenever i used it.  Don't know if it made the area worst or the product itself made me breakout. Would no repurchase.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA
I love facials and this mask makes my face feel refreshed after using it definitely need to use it more often to see results. So far i have not seen the results i want but i will not give up on it.
Ashley R.
OBSESSED with this mask! I saw a change in my skin after just one use. It doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves it feeling so refreshed and moisturized. Plus the price is amazing. Easily competes with some of the most high end masks.
Claudia D.
I did not see any noticeable results with this mask. It was pretty much a fail and I wish I didn't waste my money on this item. I used too much of the product to be able to return back to Ulta. Wish I could get my money back on this one. I would not recetter off using a vitamin C serum.
Hope C.
I loved this mask. I like to use it when my skin is looking dull and tired. It brightens and evens out my skin tone. I feel like it helps minimize the scars on my skin from old acne, so that is a major plus. I recommend this product.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?