BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Cailyn B.
Douglasville, GA
I love this stuff and the smell! I also love the fact that it actually works. I've always had really bad dark spots and an uneven skin tone, this stuff has saved me! You can also see a difference after a first time use. I highly highly recommend!!
Kasia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently tried this mask out due to my uneven skintone because I have had acne in the past. I have dark spots that now have cleared up just from using this product. The outside presence of the mask is clean and minimalistic, highly recommend.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It takes time but it does the job, I really like it and it not too expensive so I recommend to use this mask at night and then apply your favorite moisturizer, the packaging it's a bit small but a little goes a long , I will definitely buy it again!!
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I find that it has definitely lightened my acne scars! I love this product especially for the price; it is between high-end and low-end pricing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an amazing facemask!!!
My T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product isn't an overnight miracle, but it really does help over time. It's something I would repurchase once I finish it. The only complaint I have about it is how tacky it feels after washing it off, and washing it off is somewhat a pain.
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Likeeeeed it i have used their sprays and I love it it have a nice simple packaging ❤️❤️❤️❤️It's cute I would recommend it It meet my expectations !!! It's effective but I don't know if I would buy it again maybe other products from this brand :)
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love the Whitening Mask to use on my Blackheads on my nose and chin! It truly works!! I've used this a few times and I'm always pleased with the results & it's not crazy overpriced. The 2oz will last you a long time, so you are getting your money's worth!
Nena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would never be without this mask. I have been using it for a month about 3 times week and has improved a lot my acne scars on my face... It does not dry out or break out my skin. Take in mind that I have had a lot of scars during my life and most of them have disappeared with time, so my skin is pretty good but this has speed the process a lot!
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This is a really good product, I used it on my scar and it completely lightened it. The only problem with this is you have to be careful how much you use so you don't overwhiten an area.
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mask a couple times and I have not seen any difference in my skin. I hope that it will if I keep using it. It leaves my face kind of dry. Can't say much, I hope it works.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?