BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This is a really good product, I used it on my scar and it completely lightened it. The only problem with this is you have to be careful how much you use so you don't overwhiten an area.
My T.
This product isn't an overnight miracle, but it really does help over time. It's something I would repurchase once I finish it. The only complaint I have about it is how tacky it feels after washing it off, and washing it off is somewhat a pain.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I Love the Whitening Mask to use on my Blackheads on my nose and chin! It truly works!! I've used this a few times and I'm always pleased with the results & it's not crazy overpriced. The 2oz will last you a long time, so you are getting your money's worth!
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This product is amazing! I find that it has definitely lightened my acne scars! I love this product especially for the price; it is between high-end and low-end pricing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an amazing facemask!!!
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
It takes time but it does the job, I really like it and it not too expensive so I recommend to use this mask at night and then apply your favorite moisturizer, the packaging it's a bit small but a little goes a long , I will definitely buy it again!!
Monika T.
Norwalk, CA
This product does the job and it does help brighten the face and lighten scars. However, I did not like this product due to the texture. It left my face feeling very waxy when rinsing it off. I would not buy this product again due to the texture.
Nelisah T.
I know this will take time for results and I'm ready to experience that. It's a gentle mask and I've been using it for months now! The packages gives you a kind of doctor feel to it. It's fine just the way it is and I'll continue to use it.
Casandra A.
Sunnyside, WA
Holy COW! This product is amazing. It has cleaner-ed up lots of my discoloration on my face. I have lots of scars and i have noticed them clearing up. I absolutly love this product!
Allyson H.
I am not a huge fan of masks that aren't sheet masks or else this would be 5 stars for me. Otherwise, it does a great job of taking tired, dull looking skin to a natural glow.
Princess M.
El Paso, TX
I'm not sure how to feel about this product. I bought it in hopes of taking away my acne scars but so far I have not seen a difference. Idk of its because I have not used it consistent or if it just doesn't work but I'm going to try to use it consistently!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?