BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Sarah M.
This mask was surprisingly delightful! My skin looked more plump and awake after using! My only gripe would be that the mask itself dried out pretty fast? Great mask if you are looking for a little skin pick me up
Emily S.
I think this mask does a good job at brightening skin tone. Sometimes I’ll leave it on as a spot treatment overnight too. It lasts a really long time so it’s definitely worth the cost.
Hailey H.
This mask is amazing. Does not leave your face feeling super dry and rough. Originally purchased to fade acne scars which it did very well. The packaging is great. Has been dropped many times and still together!
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
This product is absolutely amazing, it makes my skin feel amazing. I only tried it once and would like to try it again. I really like brightening face masks and face masks that help get rid of any dark spots .
Caitlin H.
I use Mario badescu for my skin care and received a sample of this mask. I feel in love with it the first time I used and felt like I could see a difference in my skin! Would recommend!
Kiersten H.
San Ysidro, CA
Great mask! clears out my points and makes my skin feel super smooth. It’s a good values since all high end skin care is typically very expensive. Only down side is it dries out my skin if i use it too often.
Iasia K.
It does help if you use this product over time, it dries out my skin a little but it may be different depending on your skin type. I ordered mine from amazon. It’s a good product.
Marina T.
Gulfport, MS
I bought this at a time when my face was losing its luminosity and it definitely helped bring my skin back to life. After using it I could tell that my skin was lighter and brighter than it ever was before!
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
First impressions only review:

Presentation/packaging- Very simple as all is from this brand which is what keeps it affordable. The mask is stark white like white out.

Smell/scent- Surprisingly a little fruity.

Feel/texture- Super thick and creamy. 80% creamy with a very little 20% watery type feel.

Time of use- 1 time

Effectiveness- No way of knowing yet- if I can update reviews, I'll be sure to leave an update as I will continue to use at least 2 more times.

Price- Amazing price as is everything from this brand.

Final thoughts- When this dried it cracked all over which is fine I guess but when I washed it off it wouldn't come off! When it gets wet it turns into a... paste. It's very strange. I even used soap and it's still on my face as I write this, I finally gave up and just finished my face routine, applying my toner, essence, serum, ampoule and lotion. It is slightly itchy so I'm kind of disappointed. I am not sure what to do as it didn't prepare me for this on the packaging. I used a thin layer as instructed. I will be using a few more times to see if there is any benefit and if not, I'll be looking forward to returning it.

Female/30/CA/VIB Rouge
Paulina L.
Oxnard, CA
This face masks is refreshing. It does everything it says it does. The only thing that I do not find appealing about this mask is the smell. If you aren’t sensitive to smells you will absolutely love it!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?