BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Catie A.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this mask for a couple of weeks now and I have seen a huge difference! A lot of the redness on my face is gone and my skin seems smoother and more even. It looks so much healthier and glowy. This product works wonders! I would definitely buy it again!
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail! I've been using twice a week for a few months now all over my neck. For some reason I scar like crazy there and I break out regularly there. My scars are basically gone! I'm amazed! I will buy this again and again and I always recommend it to others!
Katie F.
Portland Oregon
This was not my favorite face mask.  I am a huge fan of face masks and use them probably more then I should lol.I love this company and there face sprays are truly amazing.  This one was just ok.   I didn't feel or see a difference in my skin after using this.
Alexys S.
Ramsey, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Application of the mask is tricky/messy and deters me from using it often. I didn't find that it brightened my complexion or lightened my spots. It was gentle on my skin but maybe too much. For the price it was too expensive and I wouldn't buy it again.
Maria Z.
It really helped brighten up my skin and got rid of the redness. It also tightened my skin and made it smooth. I bought it from Amazon. This product was well packaged. It was fast delivery as well. This product was effective for my combination skin type.
Elizabeth S.
Hoover, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell of this mask. It goes on so smooth when I apply with a brush. My dark spots and marks have faded gradually the more consistent I use the product. Only negative is the amount of flakes when it dries, looks like it's snowing.
Athena S.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
recently picked this up and I am blow away at the results.  I have ethnic skin and am prone to hyper pigmentation.  this has been a life saver.  Again I have only been using for about 2 weeks now but I honestly have noticed such a difference.  Try it out!
Hailey F.
Fort Bragg, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Helps keep my skin so bright and radiant. If I ever feel like my face is looking dull I use it and it works magic on lifeless skin. It also lightens dark spots and keeps the face all one color.
Jaylene Q.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mask whenever I scarring from my acne or just when I see any kind of discoloration on my skin. This does a great job of toning my skin and lightening my scars. I think it is a little pricey but I can see myself definitely repurchasing when I run out and definitely recommend!
Cailyn B.
Douglasville, GA
I love this stuff and the smell! I also love the fact that it actually works. I've always had really bad dark spots and an uneven skin tone, this stuff has saved me! You can also see a difference after a first time use. I highly highly recommend!!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?