BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
Likeeeeed it i have used their sprays and I love it it have a nice simple packaging ❤️❤️❤️❤️It's cute I would recommend it It meet my expectations !!! It's effective but I don't know if I would buy it again maybe other products from this brand :)
My T.
This product isn't an overnight miracle, but it really does help over time. It's something I would repurchase once I finish it. The only complaint I have about it is how tacky it feels after washing it off, and washing it off is somewhat a pain.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
It takes time but it does the job, I really like it and it not too expensive so I recommend to use this mask at night and then apply your favorite moisturizer, the packaging it's a bit small but a little goes a long , I will definitely buy it again!!
Princess M.
El Paso, TX
I'm not sure how to feel about this product. I bought it in hopes of taking away my acne scars but so far I have not seen a difference. Idk of its because I have not used it consistent or if it just doesn't work but I'm going to try to use it consistently!
Nelisah T.
I know this will take time for results and I'm ready to experience that. It's a gentle mask and I've been using it for months now! The packages gives you a kind of doctor feel to it. It's fine just the way it is and I'll continue to use it.
Monika T.
Norwalk , CA
This product does the job and it does help brighten the face and lighten scars. However, I did not like this product due to the texture. It left my face feeling very waxy when rinsing it off. I would not buy this product again due to the texture.
Casandra A.
Sunnyside, WA
Holy COW! This product is amazing. It has cleaner-ed up lots of my discoloration on my face. I have lots of scars and i have noticed them clearing up. I absolutly love this product!
Allyson H.
I am not a huge fan of masks that aren't sheet masks or else this would be 5 stars for me. Otherwise, it does a great job of taking tired, dull looking skin to a natural glow.
Ashley P.
Okay I love the way my face felt after I took the mask off but the consistency just felt super thick and heavy when applied to my face. Not sure if it is supposed to be that way but overall the product lefty fave feeling refreshed & new.
Dosha
Mario Badescu has a couple of masks that are in my Top 5 Mask list.  The Whitening Mask is effective in helping to brighten my skin and lightening dark spots for clearer looking skin.  I am an African Amercian woman.  While it states "Whitening," it is safe for WOC.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?