BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
heslens e.
I have lots of acne scars so I try to use this 3 times a week. It's a mask essentially and although it hardens quite a bit, it's still super gentle. It's a little had to take off because of its clay like texture. But I've been using it for a month now and it's working!
Karsen E.
Murrieta, CA
This is one of my favorite masks. I have a lot of acne scarring and unevenness of my face, and this mask does an amazing job reducing my uneven skin. The price is a little high for such a small amount, but it is totally worth it because the mask works sooo well. It's a little harsh on your skin, but as long as you don't overuse it, it doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
Denise M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have soooo many ugly Tiny spots on my face and this has honestly smooothed them and somewhat blended them in a bit!! I use the tidewater too and if u have dry skin I recommend it a lot !! It's the best. This and she's moisture are def my go god as of right now p
Renee H.
Poplarville
 Love this mask it is great although it is a bit drying for my skin and a bit harsh I only use this mask once a week and the rest of the time I use my glam glow youth mud it is a great mask to alternate with I will continue to have this as part of my beauty regimen
Tatyana T.
Palm Bay, FL
I've used this product for quite sometime for occasional dark spots. It was actually a gift from my aunt. The packaging is nice, like the other products in the line. It is effective as it has reduced the dark spots I've had issues with and I will keep using it.
Lauren G.
elkhart, IN
Does a good job of drying out acne spots. Kind of hard to remove, but does come off with a little bit of work. Smells nice, consistency is pretty thin. I didn't notice it lightening hyper-pigmentation. Didn't dry out my skin, but did leave a weird oily residue.
Dhanica D.
San Diego, CA
I don't know how I feel about this product yet. I've used it for days and I didn't really see it "whitening" the areas I apply it on. Maybe I'm not using it correctly, but I just didn't see any result. I've stoped using it but I think I'll give it another shot.
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
I really wanted to love this product, but I just ended up not caring to much. It did make my skin feel great, but I didn't notice too much of a difference in my complexion when I was using it. I love most Mario Badescu products, but this fell short for me.
Menatalla E.
stroudsburg, PA
I love this mask. I didn't see crazy results with it. But I did see some results . I only used it once a month but I can tell if I used it regularly I would have seen better results . A little goes along the way with this as well . I purchased mine from ulta .
Catie A.
Mebane, NC
I have been using this mask for a couple of weeks now and I have seen a huge difference! A lot of the redness on my face is gone and my skin seems smoother and more even. It looks so much healthier and glowy. This product works wonders! I would definitely buy it again!
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?