BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I appreciate how smooth and how much more bright my skin looks when I use this! It definitely helped lighten up some pigmentation too. However, I didn't really notice any 'whitening' action.. which I don't really mind but it would be nice if it did whiten skin!
Elizabeth S.
Hoover, AL
I absolutely love the smell of this mask. It goes on so smooth when I apply with a brush. My dark spots and marks have faded gradually the more consistent I use the product. Only negative is the amount of flakes when it dries, looks like it's snowing.
Savannah G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I found that this mask helps eliminate redness post breakout. This didn't really do anything for me to eliminate the breakout, but it did even out my skin texture. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. Highly recommend if you have redness.
Kasia T.
I have recently tried this mask out due to my uneven skintone because I have had acne in the past. I have dark spots that now have cleared up just from using this product. The outside presence of the mask is clean and minimalistic, highly recommend.
Cailyn B.
Douglasville, GA
I love this stuff and the smell! I also love the fact that it actually works. I've always had really bad dark spots and an uneven skin tone, this stuff has saved me! You can also see a difference after a first time use. I highly highly recommend!!
Jaylene Q.
San Diego , CA
This is my go to mask whenever I scarring from my acne or just when I see any kind of discoloration on my skin. This does a great job of toning my skin and lightening my scars. I think it is a little pricey but I can see myself definitely repurchasing when I run out and definitely recommend!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I Love the Whitening Mask to use on my Blackheads on my nose and chin! It truly works!! I've used this a few times and I'm always pleased with the results & it's not crazy overpriced. The 2oz will last you a long time, so you are getting your money's worth!
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This product is amazing! I find that it has definitely lightened my acne scars! I love this product especially for the price; it is between high-end and low-end pricing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an amazing facemask!!!
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This is a really good product, I used it on my scar and it completely lightened it. The only problem with this is you have to be careful how much you use so you don't overwhiten an area.
Nena C.
I would never be without this mask. I have been using it for a month about 3 times week and has improved a lot my acne scars on my face... It does not dry out or break out my skin. Take in mind that I have had a lot of scars during my life and most of them have disappeared with time, so my skin is pretty good but this has speed the process a lot!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?