BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this mask. I have fair skin with very dark acne scars, and this is my holy grail mask for spot treatment. It isn't that expensive and lasts quite a while. My only complaint is that I find that if I were to use it on my entire face, I would have a slight dull glow.
Shalondria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mask on the account of others reviews and results. I try to use it twice a week. It is said it removes dark spots and brightens the skin. I haven't seen much of either at this point. I will continue to use it until it is empty hoping for better results.
Bianca G.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off this item smells great and is not greasy at all! I had a few acne scars. It was something that was really bothering me and I've got to say that after using this whitening mask, the acne marks on my face are completely gone. It took a few months to really see the difference but I am so happy with this product!
Andria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this product for some of my old acne scars and it worked really well, my scars even began to fade. The only reason I stopped using this product was because of the price. Don't get me wrong its not that expensive (about $24) but I'm a broke college student soo......
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked up this mask because I had heard it was great for brightening skin and I was blown away by the results! I don't think might face has looked this young and bright for a long time, plus the mask feels amazing while on and smells great. Definitely recommend it because it truly is all it claims to be!
Samantha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your skin feel SO soft and beautiful. It really brightens up your skin tone and makes you look soft and bright. I use it about once a week in a bath and I barely use any product. A little bit goes along way and the price is very reasonable for a great product.
Melanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use this a few times. Maybe I haven't used it enough, but I don't see any results that would make me want to buy this product again. I prefer some of the other masks that MB has to offer. Because I have the whole tub, I'm going to try it again for a few months and see how it works for me. I just can't see myself buying it again.
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mask as a hope to lighten my overall complexion and tackle some dark spots and uneven tone. After my initial use I saw a difference in my skin but have not seen any change since then. I'm not sure if it's my individual package or just how the product works.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
I love this mask! My face feels so incredibly soft and smooth when I remove it. It is very gentle. I bought it from Ulta. I'm a first time user but will be a repeat user! I recommend this face mask to anyone who needs a hydrating pick me up!
heslens e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have lots of acne scars so I try to use this 3 times a week. It's a mask essentially and although it hardens quite a bit, it's still super gentle. It's a little had to take off because of its clay like texture. But I've been using it for a month now and it's working!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?