BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Caroline G.
This mask is so great! For the price, I believe you get so many uses out of it-- I try to use it at least 2x a week and leave it on for 20 minutes- overnight. It's gentle and smells so nice! As soon as i wash it off i can tell that redness is reduced and my skin feels fresh and new!
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! I love it. It smells so good and when you wash it off your akin is so left so soft glows like crazy. My hyper pigmentation didn't look as bad and my acne improved. It is hard to wash off but that's just a minor inconvenience but it's worth more than what you pay for.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
I own several Mario Badescu masks and this one is my favorite! Makes my skin look and feel great! My dark spots have faded significantly. I can now feel good in my own skin! Will definitely continue using.
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically have loved all of the Mario Badescu products that I have bought. This one, I would rate a 4. It does brighten my skin but not as much as other products from them that I have tried. This mask doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards and that's a plus in my book!
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I just want to thank Mario Badescu for making such amazing products. This whitening mask has actually made my acne scars lighten up a ton. I've been using it for two weeks and have noticed a drastic difference. They were a dark red color before and now they're a faint brown color
Chidimma E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw a little improvement in my skin. Nothing major honestly. I probably would not buy this product again and the removal of this mask is extremely thick and leaves a film on your face. It's great if you need a serious boost of hydration. Overall it's a good but not great product.
Brenda M.
Cudahy
I have hyperpigmentation due to acne and I tried this in hopes that i would see imporvement in my skin but I haven't noticed any significant changes. The mask has a nice scent but it just hasn't done much for me. I have used it for about 2+ months but I don't use it every week.
Kara A.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I just started using this product, but already have notice my skin looks brighter and feels softer. I have bad acne scars and dark spots and I am hoping this product will fix this. I've read good reviews on it and so far I love it.
Tiffany W.
Decatur, Alabama
Beauty Junkie Expert
It went on great and felt great. This is definitely a product that I will continue to use in the future. It felt refreshing. The price was absolutely great. The product was gentle on my skin and felt great. I will be recommending this to my friends, in fact I already have.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is seriously one of the best masks I've ever used! It really brightens up my under eyes and makes me look younger! It also leaves my skin feeling smoother than a baby's bottom. I really recommend this product to all my family and friends and they all loved it as well 😊
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?