BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Andria A.
Tried this product for some of my old acne scars and it worked really well, my scars even began to fade. The only reason I stopped using this product was because of the price. Don't get me wrong its not that expensive (about $24) but I'm a broke college student soo......
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
I adore this mask. I have fair skin with very dark acne scars, and this is my holy grail mask for spot treatment. It isn't that expensive and lasts quite a while. My only complaint is that I find that if I were to use it on my entire face, I would have a slight dull glow.
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
Picked up this mask because I had heard it was great for brightening skin and I was blown away by the results! I don't think might face has looked this young and bright for a long time, plus the mask feels amazing while on and smells great. Definitely recommend it because it truly is all it claims to be!
Bianca G.
Union City, NJ
First off this item smells great and is not greasy at all! I had a few acne scars. It was something that was really bothering me and I've got to say that after using this whitening mask, the acne marks on my face are completely gone. It took a few months to really see the difference but I am so happy with this product!
Shalondria B.
I have used this mask on the account of others reviews and results. I try to use it twice a week. It is said it removes dark spots and brightens the skin. I haven't seen much of either at this point. I will continue to use it until it is empty hoping for better results.
Samantha W.
This makes your skin feel SO soft and beautiful. It really brightens up your skin tone and makes you look soft and bright. I use it about once a week in a bath and I barely use any product. A little bit goes along way and the price is very reasonable for a great product.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
I love this mask! My face feels so incredibly soft and smooth when I remove it. It is very gentle. I bought it from Ulta. I'm a first time user but will be a repeat user! I recommend this face mask to anyone who needs a hydrating pick me up!
Carmen M.
Rialto
I used this product and like all Mario Bedescu products you see a a change in the first use. I have dark spots due to acne and the whitening mask works great. The mask is a powder and it can get messy but it's worth it. I would recommend this to any one who needs a mask to brighten and to combat hyperpigmentation.
heslens e.
I have lots of acne scars so I try to use this 3 times a week. It's a mask essentially and although it hardens quite a bit, it's still super gentle. It's a little had to take off because of its clay like texture. But I've been using it for a month now and it's working!
Holli W.
I love the smell and you only have to use a thin layer so this will last me a long time. My skin looks instantly brighter after washing it off. I got it in the brightening starter kit so it's a travel size bit I will definitely be purchasing a full size when I run out.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?