BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this mask quite a few times and enjoy the brightening effect it gave my face but its not a fix all with one use. The consistency is thick and gentle so a little goes a long way and is worth the money.
Christina R.
Palmdale , CA
I love this product! I have had multiple issues with my skin but this product dramatically makes a difference for my dark spots. I purchase this line at ulta. The only down side does leave my skin feeling dry. But they have amazing moisturizer for combination skin. I would def repurchase.
Katelyn W.
Kennewick
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first Mario Badescu product I tried. Even though it was the sample size from a promo on their site, I loved it and plan on purchasing when I am able to. It didn't dry my skin too much or irritate it, which I was really worried about because I have really dry and sensitive skin.
Belle R.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product in the past it works pretty good but, I didn't see the need for it for myself. It has a nice package to it great color on  the package and first time user .  I have used different products from the Mario line and yes I would recommend the Mario Badescu line to others
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. It not only smells like yogurt, but also removes the skin redness. Although it is quite expensive it still comes in a pretty big jar which can be used for a long time. I just hate it when I over do it and the mask starts to dry and small flakes of it fall down to my cloth.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for people with discoloration. It really did even my acne scar little by little. You wont see a difference right away after the third week its when i saw a difference thru pictures.
Alicia A.
Riverton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this mask! I suffer from huperpigmentation and this mask has greatly improved my redness and discoloration. I love all of the products from this line but I have been a repeat customer with this specific product. Highly recommend it to anyone suffering from discoloration.
Zenaida M.
I've only been using this for about a month or so. I can't really say too much but so far I like it. I don't use it by itself though. I grab about a quarter size and mix it with tea tree oil and use it for my night routine for my acne scars. I have seen a difference on the lightening.
Sallie M.
Atlanta
It took me a while to get on the Mario Bedescu bandwagon, I'll admit. I don't love to follow the crowds and thought it might just be hype. I tried it on a trusted you tube influencer's say so and am very glad I did. My only regret is that I took so long to try it. Highly recommend it.
kate f.
Roseville, CA
I use this product a few times a week, religiously. It really does work wonders at brightening any dark spots or acne scars I have. Great price. Very gentle and soothing. I would recommend to everybody!!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?