BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh god I love this stuff. It actually helps to reduce the redness of acne scars on my face and even out my skin tone, and leaves my face feeling soft and smelling delicious! This face mask smells good enough to eat! It's got a sweet yet calming fragrance that's just the icing on the cake.
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
I love every product of Mario Badescu I've struggled so much with acne and scars. My face has cleared up so much especially with using the whitening mask. I usually use it every other day depending on how my face is doing. It helps the redness and makes my skin feel so healthy and clean.
Jillian N.
Middletown, OH
Need to use it more to see full results, but I like how it smells and applies and it's relaxing to use whilst soaking in the tub. I focused it mainly on my cheeks where I have the most discoloration. No noticeable difference in discoloration but it did appear more slowly and smooth.
Jaynisha P.
I liked this mask however I'm not sure it did much whitening for my skin/acne scars. I only bought it the one time and I did finish it but it didn't seem to make any difference. It wasn't too expensive at Ulta so I thought I would give it a shot but I definitely did not repurchase.
sarah a.
Spokane Vly, WA
I had heard such great stuff about this brand, but honestly I never saw much of an improvement. I mean it didn't cause me to break out or have a skin reaction (which is common for me since I have sensitive skin) but like I said I just didn't find that this did anything for me!
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA
This mask was ok it did leave my face soft but I didn't see much of a difference to a drugstore mask. I got this at Ulta and it was the first Mario badescu product I had tried. I would rather try something else. The rose water face mist is my favorite Mario badescu product.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Got this as a sample at Ulta! I loved it! I left mine on for about 10 minutes! It hardens pretty quickly and left my face feeling nice and tight! The scent was AMAZING it almost smelt like some sort or yogurt or ice cream! I loved it ! I plan on buying the full size soon!
Lorraine C.
Mario Badescu products are a godsend! This whitening mask is great for reducing the appearance of acne scars if you have any. It really lightens up your complexion. It helps clear up any blemishes. You will get better results when this is applied to dry skin.
Christel S.
everett, WA
Love anything Mario Badescu! This mask I saw a dramatic difference in the clarity of my skin and my acne was much milder after just using once. It is pretty drying but it is expected with any acne mask. I have purchased this multiple times and still love it
Eva C.
Maybe I don't use it often enough, but I don't really see a difference when used on top of my old acne scars. There are many types when I think it did do something, but it usually fades after a while. Another thing I didn't love was the odd smell.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?