BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Taylar S.
Moorhead, MN
This mask was... okay? Certainly not my favorite and absolutely not my favorite Mario mask. I used the whole jar because I purchased it, but I wouldn’t purchase it again. It’s a really strange texture that felt impossible to get off of my skin. It never really felt clean. I was bummed. :/
sarah g.
Sacramento, CA
So actually my mom bought this for herself from ulta. And i decided to try it out on my dark spots (from cystic acne i used to have) my scars were really dark and veryyy noticable. I know it says your supposed to apply it all over like a normal mask, but i would just use enough to cover each major scar. And i actually feel it lightened them...over time. I will say it lasted way longer than i thought it would and the price is GREAT. It didnt completely lighten them to the color i was hoping, but definitely helped!! For someone with light scarring i would def recommend
Sarah G.
Concord, NC
It is a very good mask it balances skin, improves skin texture, leaves a clean feel, moisturizing , not greasy and smells great. My skin has definitely improved since I’ve used this it improves acne scares a lot, it’s lightens them up and makes it where they are hardly noticeable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Milly D.
Billings, MO
I love this mask! It brightens up my skin and helps to ease my pigmentation from breakouts. You have to use it regularly to really see the results, but you won’t be disappointed. It’s not harsh or drying at all like some masks can be, and even adds a bit of moisture back in.
Genesis G.
Petaluma, CA
I unfortunately have some post acne scars and this mask really helps reduce the appearance of them! I think this mask is a great value and I would purchase it again AND I would want to try the other masks Mario Badescu offers since I had such great success with this one.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
🌺 K.
I have used this along with the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming cleanser to help fade my acne marks to where they are less noticeable. They are still there, but not as pronounced as they used to be, which I will give credit to these two products. While it does help fade / lighten scars, I do not see where it lightens or fades unwanted beauty marks, not that I purchased it for that, just thought I’d through that out there encase someone was wondering. It is a slow process to get your acne scars to fade, but I totally recommend giving it a try.
Stephanie Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Amazing for acne scars or discoloration. You ever pop a pimple and the next day you have a scar and you try everything to get rid of it ? This helps right away you leave it on for 10 - 15 mins and you definitely see a shade later of the scars. Try it out !
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
This mask was AMAZING! I say was because I actually finished it and I never finish a product like this before it expires. I used it 2 times a week every single week. I have a lot of old acne scars and even current flare ups. I used this mainly to help my scarring but I also love that after using it, my current flare ups were less red. I really enjoyed the fact that is is almost like a clay mask the way it dried down. It left my skin feeling so smooth and even. Will absolutely be repurchasing in the future.
lexi t.
Just started using this mask and it is AMAZING! I have random breakouts and I felt some coming so I put the mask on at night, rinsed it off and when I woke up the next morning it had pulled all of the dirt to the surface, cleaning my skin. I found it very effective because it also faded old acne scars I had. Smells great and I would definitely buy again and recommend others to try it out!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?