BY MARIO BADESCU

• I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Carly S.
Boca Raton , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes! It works! I struggled with acne and had very harsh scaring from it. I have a ton of dark spots on my face from the sun and deep acne. This works right away. I saw results after my 3rd time in a week! I only use it as a spot treatment for my areas that are dark. A lot goes a long way. I have not used up my product yet and I've had it for about 6 mo. I plan to repurchase once I am done.
Marina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! I have some pretty bad scars from cystic acne, and these made them all but disappear in just a couple uses! And I love that it's only ten minutes and it smells sooo good. Whenever I find myself with some bad post-acne marks, I use this a couple of nights in a row and they become almost invisible!
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
I looooooooove this mask so much! It brightens your skin, takes away the discoloration of acne scars. If you have dark spots from the sun this will fade them!! It's so perfect you need this in your life like yesterday
Juliana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really did a good job with lightening my pink, years old and newer acne scars. I have noticed a big improvement with the evenness in my skin tone however the texture was not improved noticeably where my acne scars are, but then again this is a whitening mask!! And it did perform its job quite well
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love Mario products first of all. They have saved my face on numerous occasions. This mask did wonders with lightening dark spots. It's s little pricey but for the amazing quality of the product it is beyond worth it.
Cierra W.
Fresno, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm noticing my skin starting to look a lot clearer. My skin doesn't have breakouts but it does have some acne scarring and it looks like this product is making it disappear. I'm all about an affordable product that works and this is it. I can't get enough of the stuff. 10/10 would repurchase again.
Stephanie A.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!  I use it to help lighten and brighten post acne scarring on my face.  It does the job and also at an incredible price.  I will note that it probably doesn't have as long of a shelf life as I would like, but for the price it beats out all other skincare lines and is very effective!
Samantha I.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a gift set of Mario Badescu masks, This is one of my favorites, I mix up my masks every week but I probably do a facial mask 2-3 times a week. This whitening mask is amazing, I love the way it makes your skin look after its all done. Your face looks bright, and feels so velvety smooth.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this mask quite a few times and enjoy the brightening effect it gave my face but its not a fix all with one use. The consistency is thick and gentle so a little goes a long way and is worth the money.
Teya P.
I've been using this face mask for about 6 months. I've bought it straight off the website and even got some free samples with my purchase and a nice travelers makeup bag. It done wonders. It cleared my acne marks and scars. I loveeee it. I would definitely buy again, but it lasts a long time.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?