BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
kate f.
Roseville, CA
I use this product a few times a week, religiously. It really does work wonders at brightening any dark spots or acne scars I have. Great price. Very gentle and soothing. I would recommend to everybody!!
Alicia A.
Riverton
Love love love this mask! I suffer from huperpigmentation and this mask has greatly improved my redness and discoloration. I love all of the products from this line but I have been a repeat customer with this specific product. Highly recommend it to anyone suffering from discoloration.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
I love this mask. It not only smells like yogurt, but also removes the skin redness. Although it is quite expensive it still comes in a pretty big jar which can be used for a long time. I just hate it when I over do it and the mask starts to dry and small flakes of it fall down to my cloth.
Sallie M.
Atlanta
It took me a while to get on the Mario Bedescu bandwagon, I'll admit. I don't love to follow the crowds and thought it might just be hype. I tried it on a trusted you tube influencer's say so and am very glad I did. My only regret is that I took so long to try it. Highly recommend it.
Zenaida M.
I've only been using this for about a month or so. I can't really say too much but so far I like it. I don't use it by itself though. I grab about a quarter size and mix it with tea tree oil and use it for my night routine for my acne scars. I have seen a difference on the lightening.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
I own several Mario Badescu masks and this one is my favorite! Makes my skin look and feel great! My dark spots have faded significantly. I can now feel good in my own skin! Will definitely continue using.
Caroline G.
This mask is so great! For the price, I believe you get so many uses out of it-- I try to use it at least 2x a week and leave it on for 20 minutes- overnight. It's gentle and smells so nice! As soon as i wash it off i can tell that redness is reduced and my skin feels fresh and new!
Karina C.
This is amazing! I love it. It smells so good and when you wash it off your akin is so left so soft glows like crazy. My hyper pigmentation didn't look as bad and my acne improved. It is hard to wash off but that's just a minor inconvenience but it's worth more than what you pay for.
Allison K.
Wynne, AR
This stuff is GOLD! I've only been using it for 2 weeks (1-2 a week) and I can already tell a huge improvement in my skin. Acne scars that I've struggled with for years have reduced/disappeared, revealing healthy, glowing skin! Definitely recommend for acne scar/dark spot sufferers
Chidimma E.
Saw a little improvement in my skin. Nothing major honestly. I probably would not buy this product again and the removal of this mask is extremely thick and leaves a film on your face. It's great if you need a serious boost of hydration. Overall it's a good but not great product.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?