BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Annie M.
Akron, OH
MESSY great price point and helped brighten my dull skin but it is not a clean process I love everything I have used from this brand but have used more effective brightening masks
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This mask really helps eliminate my acne. I can see a noticeable difference after one use but a bigger difference after a few. I love this mask. It’s a staple now in my bathroom.
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
This is a great product and truly the whole line is a must have. This is great for all skin types and is very affordable. Continuous application has helped my overall skin tone
Montana D.
Tupelo
I️t dried my skin out, the day after I would use this product my skin would be flaky. I could just add a moisturizer on top of this but i️t would not always work. I would just recommend a different mask.
Brittany B.
Maringouin
Once again, ANYTHING MARIO BADESCU is my life !!! This skin care line it my ultimate favorite and every product is just wonderful. I love this whitening mask because of my forever red skin and dark skin.
Morgan H.
I loved how this made my skin feel and it did help with brightening. However, do get a little dry when I use it. Great price point at both amazon and Nordstrom... I’ve purchased through both retailers. My skin has stayed fairly bright since using it, but if I notice my skin is not as bright and even again, I will buy again!
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz Amazing skin care mask. I love the way it makes my skin feel and look afterwards. I use it two times a week and have been pleased with the moisturizing abilities. Definitely will be purchasing this again !
Evelyn M.
Love love love this mask! Besides the fact that it smells amazing! It works great! I’ve been using it a few weeks and I see the improvement on my face.. so much more hydrated!
Amber W.
Fort Worth
My face always feels amazing after I use this mask. It dries down, and can be somewhat difficult to get off, but worth it. There’s a noticeable difference after multiple uses.
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
Love this mask. Brightens up your complexion after using. Was skeptical about trying at first but it was recommended to me by my former manager at Ulta beauty. 10/10 forsure.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??