BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
I bought a gift set of Mario Badescu masks, This is one of my favorites, I mix up my masks every week but I probably do a facial mask 2-3 times a week. This whitening mask is amazing, I love the way it makes your skin look after its all done. Your face looks bright, and feels so velvety smooth.
Michelle S.
Boca Raton, FL
i got this mask as a free gift at ulta, i was really excited to get home and try this mask as soon as i used it i felt a cooling relief so i keep using it for a month or so but i did not notice any whitening affect so if i were you i would not purchase this product i would just get a sample!
Teya P.
I've been using this face mask for about 6 months. I've bought it straight off the website and even got some free samples with my purchase and a nice travelers makeup bag. It done wonders. It cleared my acne marks and scars. I loveeee it. I would definitely buy again, but it lasts a long time.
Grace P.
Bloomington , IN
I love this mask! I purchased this online at Nordstrom. It smells so fresh and clean. I originally got it because of acne scarring on my cheeks and I immediately noticed a difference in the redness. The packaging is so light and easy to take on a trip. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Belle R.
Visalia, CA
I've used this product in the past it works pretty good but, I didn't see the need for it for myself. It has a nice package to it great color on  the package and first time user .  I have used different products from the Mario line and yes I would recommend the Mario Badescu line to others
Katelyn W.
Kennewick
This is the first Mario Badescu product I tried. Even though it was the sample size from a promo on their site, I loved it and plan on purchasing when I am able to. It didn't dry my skin too much or irritate it, which I was really worried about because I have really dry and sensitive skin.
Christina R.
Palmdale , CA
I love this product! I have had multiple issues with my skin but this product dramatically makes a difference for my dark spots. I purchase this line at ulta. The only down side does leave my skin feeling dry. But they have amazing moisturizer for combination skin. I would def repurchase.
Zenaida M.
I've only been using this for about a month or so. I can't really say too much but so far I like it. I don't use it by itself though. I grab about a quarter size and mix it with tea tree oil and use it for my night routine for my acne scars. I have seen a difference on the lightening.
kate f.
Roseville, CA
I use this product a few times a week, religiously. It really does work wonders at brightening any dark spots or acne scars I have. Great price. Very gentle and soothing. I would recommend to everybody!!
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
I love this mask. It not only smells like yogurt, but also removes the skin redness. Although it is quite expensive it still comes in a pretty big jar which can be used for a long time. I just hate it when I over do it and the mask starts to dry and small flakes of it fall down to my cloth.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?