BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Deanna L.
Mesa, AZ
I really like this mask, it is a great value for the money. Most masks from Sephora and ulta are priced much higher than this. Leaves my skin feeling soft. As far as brightening goes, i do feel it has room for improvement. There aren't many truly effecatious ingredients for brightening. It does make my skin feel soft though!
Katelynn R.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I had high hopes for this mask as I've seen it all over youtube videos and it had pretty good reviews but I haven't noticed a huge difference. I started using it to help my old acne scars/redness and texture but I think this may be a product that you have to use religiously for a long time to notice a large difference.
Donna M.
I purchased the Brightening Kit and the mask became one of my favorites quickly. So much so that I have purchased it individually twice. I have sun damage spots and age spots and I truly believe this had helped lighten them a little. I do recommend using a cleansing product after removing the mask to pick up any mask residue.
blanca r.
Martinez, CA
I have a bad habit of picking at my pimples, and what is bad from that is my skin scars VERY easily. One point in my life my cheeks were completely covered in dark spots from acne scarring, making me feel very insecure, I picked up this mask and started noticing a difference and a few spots lightening within a few weeks.
Rosemary W.
East Brunswick, NJ
I have been using the whitening mask on and off for about a year and it really is great. Besides whitening, it has evened out my skin tone quite a bit and has helped with my acne scarring. I bought mine at Ulta and it was a bit pricey. I think with this, a little bit of product can last a long way. Definitely worth the money.
Dana S.
Visalia, CA
I love this! I have horrible dark brown and red acne scars from previous breakouts! No one told me to not pick your face and I got acne in my lake twenties for the first time ever. There's all kinds of home remedies I tried first but this has made a huge difference. The brightening kit from ulta by this brand saved my face.
Sophie W.
This has changed my skin for the better. It's very easy to apply and I notice results right after rinsing it off. It is very effective and I will definitely repeat this in my skin care routine. I would recommend this to others.
Amanda R.
Brooklyn
I got this product at a Nordstrom a little while back and I can't say I fell in love with it. First of all the packaging and application is messy and the formula is very thick and sticky. However, I will say that it works pretty well and my complexion benefitted but not enough for me to deal with the mess I always had to clean after application
talia c.
Baltimore, MD
This is the best mask I've ever used (and I've used alot)!! My first time purchasing was when a friend told me about it. I've repurchased many times after. When Ulta had it on sale I stocked up. It's great for dark spots/acne marks. It smells amazing too! I would recommend this to any one who enjoys face masks.
Carly S.
Boca Raton , FL
Yes yes yes! It works! I struggled with acne and had very harsh scaring from it. I have a ton of dark spots on my face from the sun and deep acne. This works right away. I saw results after my 3rd time in a week! I only use it as a spot treatment for my areas that are dark. A lot goes a long way. I have not used up my product yet and I've had it for about 6 mo. I plan to repurchase once I am done.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?