BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
I love this mask I use it 1-2 x a week and it stays on for about 10-15 minutes and when you rinse it off it gives your skin a really nice glow and also feels moisturized. I usually rinse it twice because sometimes it feels like it is still on my face if i only rinse it once but other than that I loveeee it
Juliana M.
This really did a good job with lightening my pink, years old and newer acne scars. I have noticed a big improvement with the evenness in my skin tone however the texture was not improved noticeably where my acne scars are, but then again this is a whitening mask!! And it did perform its job quite well
Cierra W.
Fresno, Ca
I'm noticing my skin starting to look a lot clearer. My skin doesn't have breakouts but it does have some acne scarring and it looks like this product is making it disappear. I'm all about an affordable product that works and this is it. I can't get enough of the stuff. 10/10 would repurchase again.
Molly C.
Franklin
Mario Badescu's Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz and Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask - 2 oz are tattoo of my favorite masks to use. while they both target different problem areas i feel as though they really do help both to lighten my redness and plump up my skin where needed.
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
I love this product!  I use it to help lighten and brighten post acne scarring on my face.  It does the job and also at an incredible price.  I will note that it probably doesn't have as long of a shelf life as I would like, but for the price it beats out all other skincare lines and is very effective!
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
I bought a gift set of Mario Badescu masks, This is one of my favorites, I mix up my masks every week but I probably do a facial mask 2-3 times a week. This whitening mask is amazing, I love the way it makes your skin look after its all done. Your face looks bright, and feels so velvety smooth.
Lorena M.
I recently purchased this from ulta for 24$ which is reasonable. Not only has it given a better complexion as far as even skin tone in just two weeks but my acne scars have diminished by 50% I love this product
Teya P.
I've been using this face mask for about 6 months. I've bought it straight off the website and even got some free samples with my purchase and a nice travelers makeup bag. It done wonders. It cleared my acne marks and scars. I loveeee it. I would definitely buy again, but it lasts a long time.
Grace P.
Bloomington , IN
I love this mask! I purchased this online at Nordstrom. It smells so fresh and clean. I originally got it because of acne scarring on my cheeks and I immediately noticed a difference in the redness. The packaging is so light and easy to take on a trip. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Michelle S.
Boca Raton, FL
i got this mask as a free gift at ulta, i was really excited to get home and try this mask as soon as i used it i felt a cooling relief so i keep using it for a month or so but i did not notice any whitening affect so if i were you i would not purchase this product i would just get a sample!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?