BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Ariana B.
Pensacola, FL
Definitely worth the price! When I tell you I wish there was a place I go to purchase this near me. The whitening mask does exactly what it says it will do, it is not an overnight miracle worker but with constant use you will start to see your skin become brighter and clearer. It worked amazingly on my dark marks and tone down the redness in my face
Alyse N.
This mask is a treatment for dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and/or old acne scars.  I got this mask at Ulta and use it only on where I have old scars and dark spots.  This doesn't aggravate my skin.  It's not a miracle product, by which I mean it won't make them disappear overnight.  This is a continuous use kind of product.  Still really like this mask.  It does fade them over time.
Raine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Expensive buy for very little satisfaction. I saw great reviews about Mario Badescu products, and was excited to try them. I didn't even finish using the product I passed it along to a friend. Definitely was a disappointment, and I wouldn't buy again or recommend to anyone else. I'm sure other products are great but this one just didn't cut it for me.
Elizabeth G.
After a year of pretty bad acne, i was left with a lot of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Even though they weren't acne scars, they stuck around. They made it look like there was more acne on my face then there was. This product helped the most out of everything i tried to decrease the look of the red marks left on my skin. Give it time and use multiple times a week to really see a difference.
Catherine S.
I love this product! I was looking for something that would help fade my acne scars/discoloration and just after weeks of using it I see an improvement! You just need a tiny amount to apply or apply it thinly. Doesn't really need to be thick, so definitely worth it for the price! Just remember to seal it properly so as to avoid drying it up.
Kayla H.
Griffith, IN
This mask is absolutely amazing. I struggle from cystic acne, texture, redness, and dry skin. After using this product, I can tell a difference immediately. My acne doesn't look as inflamed and my redness is also reduced. My acne scars seem to be looking better as well. This is definitely one of my all time favorite masks and I highly recommend this.
Emily C.
I was super excited to purchase this products because I've heard nothing but great reviews/results and had to see if it was help budge my super stubborn acne marks. Using once a week, i've definitely seen a difference in lighter/lesser marks and my all around skin tone. I'm satisfied with this product and definitely would recommend!
Breezy C.
I was skeptical when I first started using this but I decided to try it out because it was so affordable compared to other whitening masks I'd come across. I'm really glad I decided to end up using it because it worked wonders on my skin. This definitely isn't an overnight miracle but after a while of use I definitely noticed a major improvement on my dark acne scars. Definitely would recommend to anyone dealing with scarring.
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
Dries and makes your face stiff, but when I took it off my face seemed to glow a natural glow and my face was not as oily for the next two days after I used it. Packaging is perfect, you can get every ounce of the product out easily.
Cristy J.
Surprise , AZ
I like this mask. It is not my favorite but I use it a few times a month. I don't see any dramatic results but my skin looks nice and glowy when I take it off. I purchased my mask at Ulta. I like all of the products from Mario Badescu. I would buy this one again but not until I have tried a few of the other masks from this line.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?