BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Sally M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only been using this for about two weeks and I can already tell it's working. I haven't had the miraculous results many other reviewers have had, but I've been getting many compliments on my skin lately. I haven't had any major fading of acne scars, but I've noticed an overall "my skin but better" effect and I'm optimistic about getting greater results with prolonged use.
Ingrid R.
Great product! I struggle with uneven skin tones, especially on my face( cheeks) I had tried other whitening masks before but the claims were just that, claims. I came across this mask on the Mario badescu website and decided to give it a try and I'm so impressed with the results! My face is all one tone and it even fixed dark spots from acne scarring! Highly recommend this!
Aimen A.
When I think whitening mask, I think of something harsh and stripping, this was the COMPLETE opposite. SUPER moisturizing. It smelled like TUMS and left my skin very bright and very moisturized and soothed. If you put water on your skin after it's washed off the water beads up and falls off (so possibly contains oils and emollients). I really liked it and would use more in winter for a brighter, moisturized complexion.
Rachel R.
Santa Cruz
Sitting here with my mask on right now! haha This stuff showed improvement within the first use to lighten my acne scars. I use it every 3 days, and plan to go to once a week when theyre lighter. Some people complain about how hard it is to get off or the residue it leaves behind. I remove my mask with a microfiber cloth and have never had a problem at all. I then give it a quick wash with my regular cleanser and there is no residue
Jenna M.
I absolutely love Mario Bandescu products, so I picked up the whitening mask. I use it about 2-3 times a week and definitely see a difference in my skin. It has really helped the few dark spots from breakouts become lighter. I also noticed a more even skin tone.
AnnaMarie R.
Statesboro, GA
Before using this product, I had a few acne marks from previously touched pimples. It was something that was really bothering me and I've got to say that after using this whitening mask, the acne marks on my face are completely gone. It did take a few months to see significant results but it's definitely worth it. My mom even started using it and found that her dark spots have lightened so much on her face and she couldn't be happier.
Lauren L.
I bought this on a whim one day when I was putting in an online purchase at ulta. My cheek Area has some acne scarring, so I figured it was worth a try. I love this product! I use it once a week (sometimes I skip a week or so just to give my skin a break). I can actually notice a difference after I wash it off, my skin looks brighter and more even. Highly recommend!
Marielys G.
I love this. Ive been using it for about 2 months and my hyperpigmentAtion has gone down. I leave it on for about an hour honestly. It takes time but it doesnt clog your pores and it leaves your skin looking healthy and bright afterwards.
Ariana B.
Pensacola, FL
Definitely worth the price! When I tell you I wish there was a place I go to purchase this near me. The whitening mask does exactly what it says it will do, it is not an overnight miracle worker but with constant use you will start to see your skin become brighter and clearer. It worked amazingly on my dark marks and tone down the redness in my face
Alyse N.
This mask is a treatment for dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and/or old acne scars.  I got this mask at Ulta and use it only on where I have old scars and dark spots.  This doesn't aggravate my skin.  It's not a miracle product, by which I mean it won't make them disappear overnight.  This is a continuous use kind of product.  Still really like this mask.  It does fade them over time.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?