BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
This was a sample product and I saw results within a couple of weeks!! I also love that it doesn't dry my face out after using it. A little goes a long way too! If you have some uneven dark spots definitely give this a try along side a great set of facial care products.
talia c.
Baltimore, MD
This is the best mask I've ever used (and I've used alot)!! My first time purchasing was when a friend told me about it. I've repurchased many times after. When Ulta had it on sale I stocked up. It's great for dark spots/acne marks. It smells amazing too! I would recommend this to any one who enjoys face masks.
Carly S.
Boca Raton , FL
Yes yes yes! It works! I struggled with acne and had very harsh scaring from it. I have a ton of dark spots on my face from the sun and deep acne. This works right away. I saw results after my 3rd time in a week! I only use it as a spot treatment for my areas that are dark. A lot goes a long way. I have not used up my product yet and I've had it for about 6 mo. I plan to repurchase once I am done.
Marina D.
I love this mask! I have some pretty bad scars from cystic acne, and these made them all but disappear in just a couple uses! And I love that it's only ten minutes and it smells sooo good. Whenever I find myself with some bad post-acne marks, I use this a couple of nights in a row and they become almost invisible!
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
I love this mask I use it 1-2 x a week and it stays on for about 10-15 minutes and when you rinse it off it gives your skin a really nice glow and also feels moisturized. I usually rinse it twice because sometimes it feels like it is still on my face if i only rinse it once but other than that I loveeee it
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Absolutely love Mario products first of all. They have saved my face on numerous occasions. This mask did wonders with lightening dark spots. It's s little pricey but for the amazing quality of the product it is beyond worth it.
Juliana M.
This really did a good job with lightening my pink, years old and newer acne scars. I have noticed a big improvement with the evenness in my skin tone however the texture was not improved noticeably where my acne scars are, but then again this is a whitening mask!! And it did perform its job quite well
Molly C.
Franklin
Mario Badescu's Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz and Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask - 2 oz are tattoo of my favorite masks to use. while they both target different problem areas i feel as though they really do help both to lighten my redness and plump up my skin where needed.
Cierra W.
Fresno, Ca
I'm noticing my skin starting to look a lot clearer. My skin doesn't have breakouts but it does have some acne scarring and it looks like this product is making it disappear. I'm all about an affordable product that works and this is it. I can't get enough of the stuff. 10/10 would repurchase again.
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
I love this product!  I use it to help lighten and brighten post acne scarring on my face.  It does the job and also at an incredible price.  I will note that it probably doesn't have as long of a shelf life as I would like, but for the price it beats out all other skincare lines and is very effective!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?