BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
I’ve heard a lot of good things about this product so that’s why I thought I give it a try, but I don’t think this is the BEST whitening face mask out there. I didn’t really see any performance while using this for 4 months.
Stephanie S.
I just purchased this mask from ulta when they were having one of their 21 days of beauty so I did get it half off. It works with all skin types, but for reference I do have dry skin. It helps to even out colors and a bunch of other benefits. All you have to do is apply a very thin layer, so the container will last you forever. I would recommend using it 2-3 times per week for fast results.
Jenna R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this! It cleanses my pores and smells great! Also a little goes a long way so you don’t need to use much! I feel like my skin always looks brighter after I use this product. I recommend it!
Alaina B.
Bokeelia, FL
Wouldn’t say that it did or didn’t work. Used it for some time and stopped because I didn’t see an immediate difference. However with products like these you have to repeatedly use them in order to see results. Indifferent.
Zoe C.
one of my favorites! i use this until it’s dry! i bought it at my local ulta beauty store. i love the packaging. it’s very sealed. it was better than i could imagine. no need for improvement!
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
It was ok. I dont see much difference on my face. I used it constantly but wont be buying it again. The other products I have bought work amazing. For example, the face mist's, and drying lotion.
Jamie T.
Akron, OH
I really Love  this face mask. I bought a trio pack for christmas last year to try and they've lasted me a really long time. Plus if you do a multimask you can target areas of the skin that you need to treat for different purposes. Def. recommend this mask and I have sensitive/combination skin. This brightened my skin and left it feeling silky smooth.
Amber D.
Austin
Big fan! It helped fade my acne scars quite a bit. Definitely worth the money for me. It exceeded my expectations with how much it helped my scarring. I got it in a brightening kit from ulta. I would definitely recommend
K J.
I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. It will take a moment of my own business and the best. If I could see it as an option for me, I will have the best. If I could see it as an option for me to be the best way for me to be the first time in my life, and then you have a lot.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I actually bought this on a whim and I can’t believe I hadn’t tried it before. It’s great for making my pores smaller and brightening my skin. For the amount you get it’s pretty reasonable.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??