BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Kayla H.
Griffith, IN
This mask is absolutely amazing. I struggle from cystic acne, texture, redness, and dry skin. After using this product, I can tell a difference immediately. My acne doesn't look as inflamed and my redness is also reduced. My acne scars seem to be looking better as well. This is definitely one of my all time favorite masks and I highly recommend this.
Emily C.
I was super excited to purchase this products because I've heard nothing but great reviews/results and had to see if it was help budge my super stubborn acne marks. Using once a week, i've definitely seen a difference in lighter/lesser marks and my all around skin tone. I'm satisfied with this product and definitely would recommend!
My-Linh N.
Seattle, WA
I love the smell of this. There does seem to be a film left over or a waxy residue when you wash it off with water but this disappears quickly with a cleanser. I haven't noticed any lightening of spots from using this but I probably don't use it frequently enough to comment on this. It does leave my skin fresh and glowing so I love to pull this out when I need a little R&R time.
Cristy J.
Surprise , AZ
I like this mask. It is not my favorite but I use it a few times a month. I don't see any dramatic results but my skin looks nice and glowy when I take it off. I purchased my mask at Ulta. I like all of the products from Mario Badescu. I would buy this one again but not until I have tried a few of the other masks from this line.
Ediley D.
I've had this product for a while and I don't like how it feels. It has a clay texture and it is quite harsh to remove. I don't feel like it works for me because I wanted to use it lighten my freckles and it didn't. But my brother used to have acne and had scars so I gave him this mask to whiten his skin and it did work for him.
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
Dries and makes your face stiff, but when I took it off my face seemed to glow a natural glow and my face was not as oily for the next two days after I used it. Packaging is perfect, you can get every ounce of the product out easily.
Breezy C.
I was skeptical when I first started using this but I decided to try it out because it was so affordable compared to other whitening masks I'd come across. I'm really glad I decided to end up using it because it worked wonders on my skin. This definitely isn't an overnight miracle but after a while of use I definitely noticed a major improvement on my dark acne scars. Definitely would recommend to anyone dealing with scarring.
blanca r.
Martinez, CA
I have a bad habit of picking at my pimples, and what is bad from that is my skin scars VERY easily. One point in my life my cheeks were completely covered in dark spots from acne scarring, making me feel very insecure, I picked up this mask and started noticing a difference and a few spots lightening within a few weeks.
Lacey H.
Steelville, MO
I adore this product! It is one of the first masks to make my skin feel flawless and not irritate my skin. It isn't harsh at all and the scent reminds me of a spa. Overall this product is very effective and I would purchase again in a heartbeat! Great!
Rosemary W.
E Brunswick, NJ
I have been using the whitening mask on and off for about a year and it really is great. Besides whitening, it has evened out my skin tone quite a bit and has helped with my acne scarring. I bought mine at Ulta and it was a bit pricey. I think with this, a little bit of product can last a long way. Definitely worth the money.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?