BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Courtney C.
Newnan, GA
If you have acne scars you desperately want to get rid of, I suggest trying this out. When I first got it, I used it all over my face but I could quickly start to notice the difference in the spots I didn't apply it (eye area and hairline) then I started using it as a spot treatment and it's been absolutely incredible
AnnaMarie R.
Before using this product, I had a few acne marks from previously touched pimples. It was something that was really bothering me and I've got to say that after using this whitening mask, the acne marks on my face are completely gone. It did take a few months to see significant results but it's definitely worth it. My mom even started using it and found that her dark spots have lightened so much on her face and she couldn't be happier.
April D.
Youngstown, OH
This is a pricey product. It cost about $24 at Ulta Beauty, but using a small amount of product goes a long way. I have used this product a few times before. I use this mask on my clean face and leave it on for about 15-20 mins. As it starts to dry, it gives me face a cool feeling. Once it's time to wash off, I just wash it off with warm water. This product has help clear up dark spots, helped with redness, and brighten up my face.
K M.
The Mario Badescu Whitening Mask can be used to brighten dark spots and uneven skin tone. This mask is great at gradually lightening up spots on your face. At first, I was hesitant to use the product since it is called a whitening mask (which can be little deceiving).  I purchased the mask at Ulta which is included in the Acne Starter Regimen Kit. Unfortunately I stopped using the product because of the smell. The smell of the mask can be overwhelming especially if you do not personally care for fruity scents. I would recommend this product to those who are looking to take care of dark spots from acne used in conjunction with the acne kit you will get great results.
Diana C.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought in this a set of three, two others are different masks, and I love using them all at the same time for different problem spots on my face! I use this product about once and month and after each use, my skin feels so refreshed and tight. I can't say that there's been a huge difference since I've started using the product because I don't use it consistently enough but I do enjoy the product whenever I use it!
Kaitlinh N.
South Riding, VA
After one use (leaving it on for only a few minutes), I woke up the next morning with pimples in all of the places that i put the mask.. I shook it off and figured it was hormones making me break out. I gave the product multiple hopeful tries and all ended up with my face being covered with borderline painful pimples.I did some research and found this happened to a lot of other people too. I've never had a skin care product do this to me! If you're one of the people who's skin doesn't react to this product in a negative way, you're lucky! :(
Maria V.
Renton, WA
I love the application of the mask and the end results. It's gentle enough that it does not dry out your face. I was definitely happy with the end result. The only downfall is that the mask will dry out in the packaging. I have purchased multiple time but can't find a way to maintain. Overall I recommend the mask just be cautious on closing the container as air tight as possible to avoid drying.
Naomi A.
I used this product as directed, a couple times a week, and saw great results. I purchased this at Ulta and it's a great quality product, not expensive at all. I definitely recommend if you struggle with blemishes and acne scars, will for sure continue to use !
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
This is a great mask, and is very gentle. I like the small packaging and is easy to travel with. This product does give you a brighter complexion, but it's not going to be very noticeable. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend, but for me I want something a little stronger.
Sarah Beth B.
Port Byron
Amazing!! I struggle with acne scars horribly on the outer perimeter of my face. I have tried so many different treatments to fade my acne scars and this is the only one that has worked so far! I started to notice my scars fading after only 2 uses! It doesn't seem like you get a lot of product in the jar but it goes a long way! You need this in your life if you struggle with bad acne scars
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?