BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Amanda Tzeo ūüĆł.
Troutdale
I saw a little bit of a difference but nothing big. I did make skin feel nice and tight after. The packaging is nice, however I wish it came with an applicator. I personally would not buy it again.
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells delicious. Unfortunately it gave me two cystic breakouts, which I never get. It was really discouraging, because I had very high expectations for this product.
Julia T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because I was trying to find something to help with my acne scarring and discoloration. After reading and hearing so many good reviews on this product I decided to buy it. I got it from Ulta for 18$, and Ive been using it 2-3 times a week for a few weeks and so far I love it! I can definitely tell it has been helping with my discoloration and acne scarring. The product goes on so nicely and dries, it has a very slight lovely smell to it. I usually leave it on for like 20-25 minutes and then wash it off with luke warm water. My skin instantly feels so smooth and hydrated after taking it off. I usually go through a bunch of different face masks because I cant find ones I definitely want to stick with and continually use but this product is definitely going to stick around!
MiMi B.
I bought this at ULTA for under 20 so I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't hoping for lighter skin but even skin or to fade dark spots. It's very thick in texture and no heavy or rank scent. Make sure you tighten the cap or it will start to dry out. I didn't notice a huge difference but it could be that I didn't use their products together or that it may take a few tubs. I wouldn't not repurchase but I don't think my results were typical because I didn't use more than once a week and failed to take photos to chart progress
Kyra W.
Churchville, PA
I do like this product for fading my hyper pigmentation. As someone who has very fair skin- marks on my face turn a deep reddish purple and stay for around 6 months anytime I get a breakout. Since using this mask I have notice the color beginning to fade over time. One thing I dislike about this product is the smell- I think it has a weird chemically smell and it does burn when I apply it (I have every sensitive skin). It also leaves a weird oily residue on my face. But for acne scars- it is not bad! But not my favorite product
Sophia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've have been using this mask for almost two months and overall have to say I do like this mask.
I love how instantly soft and supple it makes my skin feel.
Because this uses natural ingredients, progress on scar fading is slow and gradual. I would say it took me a good month of using (3x a week) to see a noticeable effect.
I think this is great for people with slight scars but if you have severe acne i dunno how effective this would be
Micah F.
Wagoner, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF IS MY FAVORITE! My skin gets dry and dull, with some uneven skin tone issues and redness. This product has completely transformed my face! Definitely affordable, I swear by this entire brand! I will buy again, I have bought again, and will continue to do so! I shop at ulta for this product and always end up leaving with more of this brand than just the one item I came for! ūüėČ If you are wanting something to brighten up your skin, and give you a good base to start glowing, get this!¬†
Tatiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! I have a few dark spots from previous acne breakouts. Also after I had my baby and had this really dark skin on my upper lip which made it look like I had a mustache when I didn't ūüôĄ But this mask completely got rid of it! It's also lightened up my dark spots. I actually have to buy a new jar because the one I have is almost empty ūüė≠
Aveda R.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much! When I first opened it, I didn't think that there was a lot but you're not supposed to use that much on your face and I definitely think that owning this will go a long way. I have already started to notice a difference in my acne scars and that's really everything that I wanted out of the product, as it also has made an improvement with oncoming acne. And do not worry, it will not take away the tan-ness of your skin, only even out your skin tone.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I kinda have mixed feelings about this product, first off the beewax that this formulation has is a killer for me. Whenever i wash it off it leaves this oily and greasy feeling to it that is off putting. If i dont wash it off with a cleanser i get bad breakouts. But on on the other hand i do slowly see an improvement in the reduction of acne scarring. I use this product every other day.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?