BY MARIO BADESCU #81 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Love Mario's skincare products. To be honest, I don't think this mask has worked wonders on my skin yet - only used it 2, but I love how my skin feels afterwards
manda n.
This face mask is fairly priced, and does brighten up your face a bit. I love the way this face mask smells, as well as the way it leaves my skin looking. After I wash it off, I can immediately notice that my skin looks more bright and has a “glowing” effect to it.
Skylar R.
Ventura
This mask smells delicious and applies so well! I recommend using a foundation brush to apply this. After risining the mask off after 10 minutes, this left my face feeling super soft, moisturized, and smelling super good! I would definitely recommend this product.
Cassie T.
Naperville
Dark spots, uneven skin tone, this is a savor! use this three times a week and WOW what a difference dark spots were almost gone even helped my complexion and brought a glow!
Jennifer B.
garland,tx
This product was really gentle on my skin. But the only downfall is that it takes forever to come off. But other than that it improved my skin texture, leaving me with a clean feel. Would recommend to a friend if they didn't care for how hard it was to take off.
Caleb W.
It’s honestly sooo good! It shows improvements to dark spots overtime so it won’t do it right away but it is also amazing because of its super gentle feeling on the skin!
Cheyla S.
Modesto, CA
I love this mask so much. I've used this mask 3 times now and I can see a teenie bit of difference already. I really like the way it smells also, it's a nice light scent.
Katherine C.
AMAZING, I love the way this makes my skin feel whenever I use this product, I will say that it did calm some of the redness that I have on my face. The only thing I did not like about this product was that it was kind of hard to wash off, however, it's not that bad. I will purchase again.
Chelsea S.
corte madera, ca
I received this mask in a trio from Anthropologie. As part of a kit, it worked well and left my skin much softer than before. Not sure how this product would work alone.
Madjsom M.
COLLINSVILLE, MS
Awesome product! The product took about 4-5 uses to be able to tell a difference but once I noticed a difference I was blown away! Worked great with my uneven skintone. It definitely met my expectations. Will be purchasing again once I run out.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?